Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here smashed or had luck with Middle Eastern/Persian/Arab chicks?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Curious to anyone here who has gamed in that part of the world, seriously heard a friend say Lebanon is a great place to bang as a foreigner.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in this too... because last week I saw a fine ass Iranian woman on YouTube. I was like damn they're hiding women who look like THAT under those veils

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yes plenty of experience with Middle eastern women they are a hidden gem.

Persian girls it depends how long they have been in the West, the ones born here tend to have a princess complex and wear a lot of makeup

The ones fresh off the boat are sweet caring and feminine, but also wear a ton of makeup even though they are naturally pretty without it

They tend to be very jealous and love masculine guys, they love white guys especially blondes.

If your blonde and can grow a viking style beard, you will have persian women fighting over you

Lebanese girls vary a lot, the muslim ones born here love to show off their bodies in the tightest jeans possible, dating them involves a lot of hiding and secrecy.
They will want you to convert or at least show interest in Islam, if your a white guy who is into Islam.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Now with Arab girls specifically iraqi.

The Christian ones (Assyrian,Chaldean and Armenian) tend to be Wife material, usually very beautiful with minimal makeup, though like most middle eastern girls they balloon up.
They tend to be very traditional and you will have to start going to church if you are serious about them.

Muslim ones tend to wear a lot of makeup, the ones born here are very liberal and into One night stands, just on the down low. The new migrants tend to be more traditional and religious but if your a Handsome White guy they will of course make exceptions.

With other Middle eastern girls I don't have much experience but i highly recommend them, though they can get very very jealous and clingy at times.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Actually going to a middle eastern nn country is a different story but from what I heard places like Morroco are the thailand of the middle east, the women are a lot more liberal.

Middle eastern women in the West can be liberal or conservative, it just depends on their upbringing.

I have also heard good things about Kurdish women but i have never met one in real life, the ones i spoke to online tended to be really sweet.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good - feminine, friendly, a little insecure about not being white enough

The bad - they can be hairy (as in human hair) in places we're not accustomed to

The ugly - you will most likely be kept a secret and it could even be dangerous

Sponty

Banned
Reaction score
I was in an LTR with a Morrocan girl for almost 2 years. I think the majority of arab girls usually find white guys attractive, its very different depending on the country though. Morrocan women are the most liberal and extremely sexual, best the sex I had was from them. A great many of them are very forward and upfront, I remember walking the streets of rabat with my GF holding hands and women would walk right up and start talking to me trying to steal me away. Morrocans are also considered the least faithful and the majority of them test you like crazy, but if your strong and dominant you'll be fine. They will keep you a secret from their family unless you claim to be muslim, all you really need to do is ramadan and eid and know the five pillars of islam. The majority of them drink and have sex etc etc etc. Morroco being such a poor country though the majority of girls, you have no idea if they are after your US citizenship or just a gold digger. Also if you dating one the men will insult her for being a race traitor or for wearing to much revealing clothing you need to be ready to get in there face and defend her honor, if you do that she going to put out very quickly possibly first date.

Right now I'm spinning a philistinian and iranian girl. The philistinian girl is more traditional and loving in a way and she take things slow with you. The Iranians at least the ones living in the states are muslim in name only but if you want to date them you need to be muslim too, hence know the 5 pillars of islam. Also I find jordanians girls to be like the white muslims of the arab world.

Arab women will really take care of you if your sick and almost baby you which is amazing but they are also hot blooded like latinas.

I was offered a government job in morroco and I would be there in a heartbeat if I didn't get an ole italian ex of mine pregnant.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have never had a chick with middle eastern decent. Or asian.

I will admit there are quite a few of both that are very attractive. Living in a smaller area, there are not as many women outside of white and black people. One of the many downfalls of living in small town USA.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
They tend to be very jealous and love masculine guys, they love white guys especially blondes.
I have not noticed this at all, the white guys they do like tend to be Latin looking but from what I see, they sleep with other minorities moreso than whites. In my observation, they do seem to thirst for non-brown Arab guys whether it is a Latino or South Asian.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Women are women. An attractive, masculine man can pull women of any ethnic background.
No doubt but just saying being white is no boost among middle eastern girls it seems unless the guy happens to be really handsome and high status. It seems like Latinas (with heavy Indian blood) and Asian women are the main ones that give white guys massive bonus points for just being white while women of other races care less.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not noticed this at all, the white guys they do like tend to be Latin looking but from what I see, they sleep with other minorities moreso than whites. In my observation, they do seem to thirst for non-brown Arab guys whether it is a Latino or South Asian.
Me either I either see them with people of Arab descent, Greeks or Latinos who look Mediterranean

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Me either I either see them with people of Arab descent, Greeks or Latinos who look Mediterranean
I'd be interested to hear what he noticed, it could be location-dependent, but from what I have seen with guys who slayed Arab and Persian girls on the regular:

1. Latino guy that looked like Aaron Hernandez, I kidd you not!

2. Indian guy that was light-skinned, alpha personality, 6'2, and athletic build.

3. Arab dude from France

4. Green-eyed Persian dude who was an all-around slayer

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Mayve it's different in America but i have plenty of Blonde Anglo Saxon friends who are dating Lebanese women, Christian and Muslim Lebanese. Half leb guy at my school even had an Aussie father who converted just to marry his mother.

I'm Guessing a lot of American blonde guys just don't go for arab girls, Arabs have migrated here in Large numbers since the 90s.

I'm talking Aussie guys like Chris Brown (the aussie vet not the american rapper). You need to be pretty masculine and Alpha to get a high quality Arab or Iranian girl.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve dated Middle Eastern girls, not feminine enough for me. Prefer Asian or white.

All girls are basically the same, just depends how nice of package they come in and how freaky they can get.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has brought this up but there are a bunch of Persian and Armenian women in LA. Most of them are really materialistic and want to be a Kardashian.

If you want to game them, just think about how you flaunt your wealth. Rent a Rolls Royce or a Bentley and drive down Santa Monica Blvd.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Mayve it's different in America but i have plenty of Blonde Anglo Saxon friends who are dating Lebanese women, Christian and Muslim Lebanese. Half leb guy at my school even had an Aussie father who converted just to marry his mother.

I'm Guessing a lot of American blonde guys just don't go for arab girls, Arabs have migrated here in Large numbers since the 90s.

I'm talking Aussie guys like Chris Brown (the aussie vet not the american rapper). You need to be pretty masculine and Alpha to get a high quality Arab or Iranian girl.
It might happen due to women being near a lot of guys who happen to be white but here in America, when areas are diverse, there is no preference for white guys from Arab women. Some might be into them but it is not nearly to the same degree as Asian women.

Dradventure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I did with one here the United States. Basically, was the same as many other women I have been involved with.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has brought this up but there are a bunch of Persian and Armenian women in LA. Most of them are really materialistic and want to be a Kardashian.

If you want to game them, just think about how you flaunt your wealth. Rent a Rolls Royce or a Bentley and drive down Santa Monica Blvd.
I agree with this. it's rare to find one who is down to earth. they think they are princesses. you better spend $300 on your first date.
and they are ashamed of their own sexuality. I've had persian women tell me "get a life" when all I did is told them "hi"
they are like lesbians, a lot of them look at men as predators

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will want you to convert or at least show interest in Islam, if your a white guy who is into Islam.
LOL!!!! Yep. It's actually happened to me every time I've dated Muslim women. Dated one in college in the late 80s, another in the mid-90s, and about three years ago an MD. All didn't like that I was circumcised, but they dealt with it. ALL totally shut-down when they found out I was part Jewish. Religion was a big freaking deal for all of them. Granted it's a small sample size.