Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else noticed a change in female interest-levels since COVID lockdowns?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, im playing a different game than you guys because im not bound by things like honour when it comes to dealing with women; honour is between men alone, women are just collateral.

So what if you destroy her circle of friends, women are social creatures, its not like they will not recover and if they do not recover, then maybe reproducing isnt in the cards for them.

This bad rep you would get, manipulative tactics like negotiation and tethering are all you need to resolve this in the short term; if they do not resolve the problem of You, in the short term, they wont actually blame you, they will blame themselves and this blame is your chance to enter the circle and do it all over again.

If you provide an outlet of cognitive dissonance, or for her to do something against her character, she will probably do it and this cognitive dissonance is your chance to tether her.

Tether her character to her undesirable actions that will be looked down upon by her friends and that pressure alone will be enough to introduce control... If you Tether the leader of her friend group, shell force her friends to do what you want and that social pressure applied, they will do it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admittedly, tethering a strong woman is hard; i think this is why, when you look at social justice and the recent protests, you see all this violence n crime... This is just dudes trying to get laid, maybe you do a crime with a woman, you two are tethered now.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The market appears to have changed. Women are far more aloof, non-committal and just aren't hooking like they used to (early 2020 - pre-covid lockdown).

I have a network of seasoned players who are also reporting these changes in female interest-levels across the board.

A few theories have been thrown out there as to why this is happening:

1. Women have partnered up through Fear. Less single women on the market
2. Night Game is out so there are far more thirsty guys online, pumping up Insta-female narcissism, abundance and ego.
3. Generally fear and anxiety - women moving back to live with parents, keeping to tight social circles.
4. International travel is gone so the market of casual sex with international students/backpackers is gone (result = increasingly male thirst, knock on effect to local markets).
Aaron Clareys bud Chad Elkin was seeing a girl via covid chat. Aaron warned him about letting it play out but warned him that she will ghost following the uplift of lockdown. Sure enough, she disappeared. Dude is a CPA. Business owner. Money in the bank but he is short. Lacks sway. A bit and he could crush more vjj.

Op, I have been crushing it (hence my absence). A significant portion of which are foreign. I am still doing pick-up. I hate OLD but clubs are closed. The bars are dead. Patios are open pending location. Lots of women dropped off. Some were chick's pre covid. Several of them were on for the ride but plates drop off.

I seriously lost count of them. They either are Dtf or next set. There's no Ambivalence. I lead. She follows or next. There's no concessions. My **** won't suck it self.

Pro tip: double down. Whatever is your shtick, run with.

I have not stopped working out through pandemic. I found several areas of workout parks and fitness areas all target rich. Tons of top form smv 18-22 in stretchy pants rich areas. My stomping ground is lakefront or beaches. I get tons of attention running or working out outdoors. Aesthetics don't hurt. Dog parks, trails, and hiking are target rich.

Cold approach has an even more abysmal ratio during peak Corona Chan or as numbers spike. Again, zero ****s given. Minimum 3sets a day will suffice.

As for OLD, if she won't meet, #next.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we are talking pure notches - Social circle Game is not scale-able. Realistically, how many women can you bang in a social circle before you get a bad rep and you compromise the "friendships"? If you have a social circle of women and you're banging all of them, that's called a harem.
I don't disagree with that, if you're just looking to "Pump N Dump" then yeah social circle is not it for you, everyone is a tad different I prefer having access to a higher quality of women that you will seldom find online or would not give me the time of day to cold approach.

In regards to cold approaching right now I live in a cold place in about two weeks that's gonna dry up really quick and Online Dating is trash

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My state has put restriction back in place so now more Lounges/Bars Past 10pm
I've noticed I'm getting a lot of low interest online compared to in person where it was easy to appraoch those women again
Kinda sucks cause wintertime in my state is brutual can't really daygame and these chicks now seem even flakier than before

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My state has put restriction back in place so now more Lounges/Bars Past 10pm
I've noticed I'm getting a lot of low interest online compared to in person where it was easy to appraoch those women again
Kinda sucks cause wintertime in my state is brutual can't really daygame and these chicks now seem even flakier than before
Man, just keep being persistent and don't give up. All the girls that haven't found a cuffing partner is going to want one with the winter and lockdowns. 'Girls get horny just like us and they will go crazy if they don't get with someone. Just play it cool and if you're "normal", you'll be half way there. :up:

I already secured 2 of these types for the winter. Then one of my ex plates came back too. LOL

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the game is still the same. COVID or not. Women aren’t going to stop looking..

Aside from masks covering people’s faces and that being a deterrent to approach or adding an annoying obstacle of ONE more thing to now add to the awkward nature of approach.. not much has changed.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here people are more consent for food over a puss and vice versa.. Adding tax to their emotional health.. I dont see improvement soon in our society.. It would take sometime to recover.. A lot more time.

Reaction score
The market appears to have changed. Women are far more aloof, non-committal and just aren't hooking like they used to (early 2020 - pre-covid lockdown).

I have a network of seasoned players who are also reporting these changes in female interest-levels across the board.

A few theories have been thrown out there as to why this is happening:

1. Women have partnered up through Fear. Less single women on the market
2. Night Game is out so there are far more thirsty guys online, pumping up Insta-female narcissism, abundance and ego.
3. Generally fear and anxiety - women moving back to live with parents, keeping to tight social circles.
4. International travel is gone so the market of casual sex with international students/backpackers is gone (result = increasingly male thirst, knock on effect to local markets).

Women are herd animals and they're always concerned about their safety & security first. It's evolutionary in order to protect eggs & offspring. And even when she becomes an old sow with no eggs and her offspring are grown and gone, she's still concerned about her safety & security more than any other thing.

9-3enthusiast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the game is still the same. COVID or not. Women aren’t going to stop looking..
Funny thing recently happened for me... re: Covid.

Few weeks ago I approached a nurse - She is one of a team who visit a sick relative (long-term sick... not Covid)
After seeing her a few times this year, I asked for a coffee date (My usual m.o. is an initial coffee date to assess potential)
Due to her job she has to be very careful about the virus, and the recent harsher restrictions in UK just make matters worse for her - So anyway, we arrange to go for coffee as soon as Covid restrictions allow.

As far as I'm concerned, she's now on the back-burner, labelled as a future 'maybe', and I thought no more of it...

Then a coupla days ago, she visits my relative at the same time I'm there...
We chat a little, with some very mild flirting - then she asks... "This coffee date... how about we make it an evening thing?" - Then she proceeds to speculate as to how soon her profession will qualify for the vaccine.

Methinks she is getting horny - LOL.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses and other front line workers are the best to get with now a days IMO if you're not skittish about Covid. They face these risks everyday and aren't fazed by a lot of things revolving around Covid, while at the same time, it limits their pool of guys that will not meet up with them due to their own fears when they find out what they do for work.

My newest plate is actually a nurse and seriously, I think she just wants a steady D with one reliable person(me) on a weekly basis. Literally, I just go over to her place once a week to eat something and smash. I leave early the next morning so I can enjoy the rest of my weekend. We only text to confirm the weekly meeting otherwise. :up:

9-3enthusiast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses and other front line workers are the best to get with now a days IMO if you're not skittish about Covid.
I have a niece who is a nurse... and one night while out drinking with her and her b/f... she announced that a nurse is the best girlfriend a guy can have....
... and I quote..... "..because we're almost impossible to disgust.."
Then to her b/f... ..."..and we all have our own nurse outfits... don't we Russ...?"

The b/f's face was priceless... LOL :rofl:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nurses would be the worst to date.

Terrible hours and highly stressful profession without making high salary. They make good money but not what they’re worth

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are herd animals and they're always concerned about their safety & security first. It's evolutionary in order to protect eggs & offspring. And even when she becomes an old sow with no eggs and her offspring are grown and gone, she's still concerned about her safety & security more than any other thing.
Women are dualistic - they have the need for Beta security, and the need for exciting Alpha fux.

Alpha fux, Beta bux.

When women get into a safe and secure position they get bored and no "tingles" - Female arousal is steeped in anxiety, uncertainty and insecurity. Reassuring a woman always dries up da kitty cat.

If women only wanted safety and security then we would all just be Beta providers and Game wouldn't be necessary.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur. My close friends were luckily in LTR when shvt hit the fan. I’ve been single the entire time. I’m still pulling and banging but the bang ratio is about half of what it was per-covid. Far more bullshvtters on the apps now. Even chicks that will meet or come over then not let me smash. It’s weird out here.
I am experiencing this too

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are dualistic - they have the need for Beta security, and the need for exciting Alpha fux.

Alpha fux, Beta bux.

When women get into a safe and secure position they get bored and no "tingles" - Female arousal is steeped in anxiety, uncertainty and insecurity. Reassuring a woman always dries up da kitty cat.

If women only wanted safety and security then we would all just be Beta providers and Game wouldn't be necessary.
Yep. If you want to hold a woman down in the long-term it requires a very passionate and secure man who values togetherness with solid doses of adventure, who doesn’t need any validation from a woman. And he should probably be good looking too with a solid build

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol maybe I spoke too soon about the Covid thing not changing..

Here’s the end of my recent match before I unmatched lol

-Also a good time to have a beer!
-Only if you don't give a sh!t about covid
-Only if you don’t give a sh!t I have a swollen face
-You misunderstand me. :D I do give a sh!t about covid.
-Oh. So you’re not meeting anyone?
-Not right now. We're supposed to stick to our households for the next cpl of weeks.
Did you not read the news or do the rules not apply to you?

Bye, Felicia!
(For viewers information, the swollen face is due to my recent TMJ surgery)