Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else noticed a change in female interest-levels since COVID lockdowns?

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hence my post. A chad tier or chadlight would have an easier time and get more lays. If it got harder and the quality is lower than you are not chad or chadlite. Mid tier and low tier normies still get laid but will notice a difference. Chads as usual are always shooting fish in a barrel. While normies have to struggle harder to get less. @Who Dares Win must be outchadding everyone if he is getting better results.
Mid-tier and Low-tier Western normies don't get laid. They get lucky (unless they live in Manila). Only a small proportion of men currently get regularly laid with new women in the West. I'm currently living in Sydney, which is a hard market by western standards. My batting average has gone from 5-6 new women per month (with minimal effort) down to about 2-3 per month (with increased effort). 50% reduction.

Anyone who is honest is finding it harder post-COVID unless you're targeting the 40+ post-wall spinster market. I only bang women in their 20's as a rule. I'm not buying that female conformity and fear around Covid is being being broken to bang this hypothetical SuperChad in secret.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious about that too, if you're single social circle right now is the best way. I'm in one of the few states were bars are open but not clubs but if you're looking to approach forget it about it. Most girls are in social circles and the bars/lounges I go too are high end
If we are talking pure notches - Social circle Game is not scale-able. Realistically, how many women can you bang in a social circle before you get a bad rep and you compromise the "friendships"? If you have a social circle of women and you're banging all of them, that's called a harem.

death_wish. .

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess except for one dude, everyone on here must be a mid/low tier normie, including the seasoned players the OP is talking about. This can't be the reality of chad/chad-tier and upper tier normies. When are mid-tier or lower you just get caught up in the wave that's affecting everyone else no matter what game you have, or how seasoned you are.
oh man

chad and chad tier guys, are ****in peoples wives while they are at work.
no just kidding.
but if they want to , they can **** dudes ugly girlfriends.

stay non-exclusive , be a man-slut. white max height maxx looks maxx whatever idc how you get it .

death_wish. .

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If we are talking pure notches - Social circle Game is not scale-able. Realistically, how many women can you bang in a social circle before you get a bad rep and you compromise the "friendships"? If you have a social circle of women and you're banging all of them, that's called a harem.
women would much rather share a high value man than be loyal to a lame , dont under-estimate the power of status

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women would much rather share a high value man than be loyal to a lame , dont under-estimate the power of status
Absolutely! Female mating strategy 101. It's just not defined as social circle game. It's called building a harem. Do you call Dan Bilzerian the king of social circle game? not that Dan's a real alpha (trust fund alpha), but you get the idea.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

death_wish. .

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely! Female mating strategy 101. It's just not defined as social circle game. It's called building a harem. Do you call Dan Bilzerian the king of social circle game? not that Dan's a real alpha (trust fund alpha), but you get the idea.
well there are many kings , and also gods .

im not really sure what you mean by social circle game, but
ppl like dan are among the gods, that is women will be ok with him building a harem

death_wish. .

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to me a KING is someone who has status in his city or neighborhood.
a GOD is some one who has worldwide status. like a rapper or a popular actor (popular for looks)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During lockdown most single women got Tinder out of boredom

My work collegue (25F) got 600 matches during this period

The beginning of lockdown was great cos it sent the women into a frenzy

But now their egos are back stronger than ever, thanks to online validation

death_wish. .

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ does not matter bro

the only way you can block women from cheating is if she see you(in her eyes ) as ""ALPHA''
if you are BLUE pill , You are for sure gon get cheat on
if you are purple pill you got A CHANCE of gettin cheat on.
red pill , Is the point where you dgaf at all bout ***** , you already have girls that suck you and **** you, thats the ugly girlfrins

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
During lockdown most single women got Tinder out of boredom

My work collegue (25F) got 600 matches during this period

The beginning of lockdown was great cos it sent the women into a frenzy

But now their egos are back stronger than ever, thanks to online validation
The egos seem to be even stronger than pre-Covid. It's weird. More thirsty guys online now perhaps?

Agreed with the beginning of lockdown. 2-4 week frenzy of women. Now the market is the worst I've ever seen it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hence my post. A chad tier or chadlight would have an easier time and get more lays. If it got harder and the quality is lower than you are not chad or chadlite. Mid tier and low tier normies still get laid but will notice a difference. Chads as usual are always shooting fish in a barrel. While normies have to struggle harder to get less. @Who Dares Win must be outchadding everyone if he is getting better results.
I'm not a chad awfully, I dont have that hot look and body apart (which I strongly improved during the lockdown) I look like an eastern european mobster whos resting face is a pissed off one.

I believe its purely demographics and economy, I'm in my mid 30s and deal with girls from their mid 20s to early 30s while also unlike most men who got economic backlashes recently , I dont walk about like a man who pissed his own pants.

The real availability is from older women but that stuff is none of my interest.

In my opinion this lockdown made womens taste to chance since they are strongly influenced from their environments, they are now paying more attention to manly men while paying less to pretty ones, they seek more protection than fun.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess except for one dude, everyone on here must be a mid/low tier normie, including the seasoned players the OP is talking about. This can't be the reality of chad/chad-tier and upper tier normies. When are mid-tier or lower you just get caught up in the wave that's affecting everyone else no matter what game you have, or how seasoned you are.
If colas thread was anything to go by then most guys on this forum are good looking

In all honesty I think this is a forum is for Chad-lites. And will mostly benefit Chad-lites

Not quite Chad enough to hit the big time but still good looking enough to make it

Times are getting seriously tough. I worry for the future of most men

It won't be long until we are Japan

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my neck of the woods, I've noticed a phenomena where women are extra flirtatious with random dudes but they're causing a ruckus at home with their husband/partner.

All my friends, colleagues and coworkers are telling me the same thing: their wives or girlfriends are constantly causing fights over petty sh1t but random women are approaching them acting flirtatious. These guys aren't even Chad or Chad-Lite, they're just normies.

I'm not in a committed relationship so I don't have a nagging h0e at home, but I'm experiencing the same thing where random women go out of their way to spark up conversation with me.

The most common phrases I keep hearing are variations of "maybe I'll see you here again sometime" or "maybe we'll run into each other again" or "catch you again some time".....

Are these h0es leaving open the possibility of a sexual fling if they run into me again....????..... Was it their way of signaling to me to ask for their number for a sexual encounter....???...

It's possible....

But at the moment, I'm not interested in pursuing because my sex drive is non-existent from all the Finasteride pills I've been popping....

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
, i see quite numbers attractive women walking with way out of their legue partner, ogre looking dude..
see it everywhere dual mating strategy thanks to social media, misdemeanour marcus is giving her some B.D.E on the side

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats going on there
the "hikikomori" phenomena in Japan is their version of the Incel phenomena in the west..... Although from what I've read, the situation in Japan is worse because there are dudes who have litterally locked themselves in isolation for years or even decades....

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the "hikikomori" phenomena in Japan is their version of the Incel phenomena in the west.
the welfare system was the worst thing to happend to the world, followed by social media, your average guy has no chance

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The egos seem to be even stronger than pre-Covid. It's weird. More thirsty guys online now perhaps?

Agreed with the beginning of lockdown. 2-4 week frenzy of women. Now the market is the worst I've ever seen it.
Again, it's Tinder

I swear every available female downloaded it during the lockdown

I went out with 4 females the other night. They were LAUGHING at their matches. Leading guys on, ghosting etc

They even gave their phones to me so I could message some of them as a joke

That's how little they care

Just imagine how inflated your ego must be to behave like that

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, it's Tinder

I swear every available female downloaded it during the lockdown

I went out with 4 females the other night. They were LAUGHING at their matches. Leading guys on, ghosting etc

They even gave their phones to me so I could message some of them as a joke

That's how little they care

Just imagine how inflated your ego must be to behave like that
Disgusting. Irony is theyre all mediocre