Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else noticed a change in female interest-levels since COVID lockdowns?

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The market appears to have changed. Women are far more aloof, non-committal and just aren't hooking like they used to (early 2020 - pre-covid lockdown).

I have a network of seasoned players who are also reporting these changes in female interest-levels across the board.

A few theories have been thrown out there as to why this is happening:

1. Women have partnered up through Fear. Less single women on the market
2. Night Game is out so there are far more thirsty guys online, pumping up Insta-female narcissism, abundance and ego.
3. Generally fear and anxiety - women moving back to live with parents, keeping to tight social circles.
4. International travel is gone so the market of casual sex with international students/backpackers is gone (result = increasingly male thirst, knock on effect to local markets).

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur. My close friends were luckily in LTR when shvt hit the fan. I’ve been single the entire time. I’m still pulling and banging but the bang ratio is about half of what it was per-covid. Far more bullshvtters on the apps now. Even chicks that will meet or come over then not let me smash. It’s weird out here.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what state are you guys in?
I'm curious about that too, if you're single social circle right now is the best way. I'm in one of the few states were bars are open but not clubs but if you're looking to approach forget it about it. Most girls are in social circles and the bars/lounges I go too are high end

death_wish. .

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious about that too, if you're single social circle right now is the best way. I'm in one of the few states were bars are open but not clubs but if you're looking to approach forget it about it. Most girls are in social circles and the bars/lounges I go too are high end
im in CA bars are open with tents outside , even the restaurants and gazebos are too.
lately its been lookin good here

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im in CA bars are open with tents outside , even the restaurants and gazebos are too.
lately its been lookin good here
are you in LA i'm actually headed there today any recommendations for bars/hookah lounges let me know

Thank you

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of them become a lot less attractive, become fatter, demotivated, whales everywhere, its not cool at all, i see quite numbers attractive women walking with way out of their legue partner, ogre looking dude.. Truly SMH in disbelief. Prefer to hangout doing my things alone. Damn

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess except for one dude, everyone on here must be a mid/low tier normie, including the seasoned players the OP is talking about. This can't be the reality of chad/chad-tier and upper tier normies. When are mid-tier or lower you just get caught up in the wave that's affecting everyone else no matter what game you have, or how seasoned you are.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the 29+ dating category possesses a 30% surplus of women, this is a fairly recent development.

Social Restriction means almost every aspect of the woman is going to suffer, she needs emotions to feed off of and without them, she flounders, without direction; aimless.. Aimless women, facing the biggest housing crisis, one of the biggest financial crisis we have ever saw and they are not responding to it at all seemingly and we should not be that surprised by it, gynocentric society after all.

She just wants more of the best of both worlds and men are waking up to it, I think this is the real reason things are beginning to change, in our favor.

Also, you need to be evolving your game at all times, new game being adopted by new red pills everyday.

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess except for one dude, everyone on here must be a mid/low tier normie, including the seasoned players the OP is talking about. This can't be the reality of chad/chad-tier and upper tier normies. When are mid-tier or lower you just get caught up in the wave that's affecting everyone else no matter what game you have, or how seasoned you are.
We are still getting laid, just noticing it was far easier pre-Covid lockdown. As another poster mention, it should be easier now with women going stir-crazy in lockdown....but that's not the reality we are seeing.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another interesting tidbit: In cities where there is generally higher economic disparity, women are posting more "Revealing" pictures of themselves in order to transcend the disparity between themselves and their potential partner, as well they are competing against other broke chicks... so if you are an Alpha type and she needs Beta, its a no-go.

If you want sex, no revealing pics seems to be the initial indicator of your success.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are still getting laid, just noticing it was far easier pre-Covid lockdown. As another poster mention, it should be easier now with women going stir-crazy in lockdown....but that's not the reality we are seeing.
Hence my post. A chad tier or chadlight would have an easier time and get more lays. If it got harder and the quality is lower than you are not chad or chadlite. Mid tier and low tier normies still get laid but will notice a difference. Chads as usual are always shooting fish in a barrel. While normies have to struggle harder to get less. @Who Dares Win must be outchadding everyone if he is getting better results.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another interesting tidbit: In cities where there is generally higher economic disparity, women are posting more "Revealing" pictures of themselves in order to transcend the disparity between themselves and their potential partner, as well they are competing against other broke chicks... so if you are an Alpha type and she needs Beta, its a no-go.

If you want sex, no revealing pics seems to be the initial indicator of your success.

Blue pill may work better post covid?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue pill may work better post covid?
It is difficult because there is the added liability of her looking wreckless or.. Unimpeded by the complications involved with Covid... If she sleeps with you first date, in your mind, its how often does she do this and she thinks the same thing.

There is an air of cognitive dissonance required to have casual sex in a pandemic or a perceived pandemic.. The social implications of being cognitively dissonant for a woman are much higher than a man, we accept that implication probably without even thinking about it, but her, its hard to say how their friends look at that

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like 4 chicks meet with each other during Covid, they are not gonna tell each other they banged random guys, even if it means they put each other at risk, the rep might be more important to her, so she needs to move differently in the dating scene.