Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone can help pls

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a conversation last night and I told her that she might not need me so I should now leave her. She's got mad and told me that why am I acting like this, and she ask what seems to be the problem and she felt confused. After a few minutes, I felt sorry for myself that I’m doing this to her and why I want to leave her. So I say exactly what inside of me. I told her that I miss her so much and I feel lonely this past few days, sorry guyz I cannot control being an AFC sometimes.

I don't think when in terms of backbone, she doesnt need me anymore. She maybe thinks that I can't get better girls to be interested in me. How can i prove to her that i'm a DJ, that i can see be an attractive.

I'm so ashamed i'm guy who always want an advice. I promise one of this days, i can now give tips.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW... i felt pleased when i heard this.

She enlighten to me that its not important to miss each other because what if we get married do we need to have a seperate house?

Reaction score
Tatt, we are you from??

Are you saying that you rejected yourself before she rejected you?? Is this a preemptive strike? Do you feel that you are not good enough for her?

And yes, you sound like an insecure fool/chump who has no confidence!!!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cna be attractive to her by BEING A GOD DAMN MAN.

She doesn't respect that snivelling little whimp you currently are.

You should change your name to Gollum.

Dump her.

Kick her out and move on with your life.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to inform you guyz that she moves on to her parents house since January. I don’t know why I want to have an advice with you guyz. Don’t know where should I open this situation of mine, I have friends but they are married and bc with their own family and they may not take it seriously. I’m so desperate being with her but I cannot leave her, I know this is a waste of time. She told me that we are committed and there are no reasons or person can break this. She also said that we would move at their house just to wait my papers for petition going to USA. In that case we can budget our expenses, since there were no people stays on the said house except for her auntie. Whether its true or not, I don’t care. I just do what I want to do.

I am seeing a girl her name is cherry she’s my officemate, we have fine talk (she laughs at my jokes, and caring) unfortunately she saw my GF and me. She got mad and does not trust me anymore. I know I’m attractive and I can get a lot of women, but she is blocking the way.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to inform you guyz that she moves on to her parents house since January.
So she moved out of you and your parents place, and you didn't move with her? Now you don't have to worry about kicking her out. She now has a place for the 1000 mile guy to stay. She can be happy, you can move on, and its all good.

I am seeing a girl her name is cherry she’s my officemate, we have fine talk (she laughs at my jokes, and caring) unfortunately she saw my GF and me. She got mad and does not trust me anymore.
You're better off not dating women at work anyway.

She maybe thinks that I can't get better girls to be interested in me. How can i prove to her that i'm a DJ, that i can see be an attractive.
So what I'm getting from you is you're going after other women to prove to your gf that you're a DJ? You've got this stuff all screwed up, dude. Use social proof to land yourself NEW women, don't use it to increase the IL of your current GF.

The way I see this situation is if she had the chance to cheat on you with the 1000 mile guy, she would have taken it. Read her actions; she sent him an email telling him that she misses him and all that 5hit. She was going behind your back. That's the first step toward cheating.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I give her a chance, is it worth?
She knew she done wrong with our relationship, so I forgive her. But I told her that if I caught her doing ***** things, she will never see me again. I will not breakup with her, but totally I will disappear. I have plans going to USA to get a job.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knew she done wrong with our relationship, so I forgive her.
That doesn't mean that her IL went up.

Do whatever you want. Personally I wouldn't waste anymore time with this chick since she's already been looking for another man to fvck.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also wouldn’t waste my time but its hard for now to let her go. I'm just waiting for someone to hit me and wake me up from this nightmare. I do also don’t like what I do, and I feel desperate with it. I know that someday I will learn lessons from this kind of bull**** experience I’m having. I don’t worry about her being pregnant she’s incapable with that. I know people make mistakes and God forgave them for what they done, in that case I can do as well what God did. Am I being a nice guy?

You know what Desdinova you’re such a friend to me, please don’t give up giving me advises ok?

I want a step by step breakup, can you teach me how.

what is IL?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop wasting your time on her , she was starting to have an affair and has moved out and she is not with you anymore.

find a nice girl who doesnt cheat.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ 'Nuff said right there. It's a b*tch, but it's what you gotta do ;)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a step by step breakup, can you teach me how.
Say your final goodbye to her and MEAN IT. After your final goodbye, don't ever contact her again, and do your best to prevent her from contacting you. She's going to be insistant that you two keep in contact.

Cut ALL contact with her.

Go rebound. Find some chick and date her. Put all looks aside and date any b1tch that comes along. Dump her when you're sick of her.

Get yourself some new clothes, a new tattoo, new piercings, new hairstyle, basically ANYTHING that makes you feel like a new man.

Rebounding and changing your appearance will give you the feeling of moving on with your life.

Start dating. Date as many women as you can.