Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody else prefer the North, Midwest, or Mountain West to the South, California or Northwest

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just like having four distinct seasons, I would find living in Florida (or any other deep south state) or California boring just because of the weather is pretty much the same year round. Sure Florida has hot women, but its humid as hell and full of swamps, gators, etc.

I think the nature is a lot better in the North, Midwest or Mountain West too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always loved the change of seasons. Each one has its own particular mood and ambience. Also keeps things from getting too monotonous. I'd feel cheated if I lived somewhere without the change of seasons.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d prefer year-round cold, but I’m not inclined to move.
I hate to say this, but one thing I like about winter is it gives me an excuse to hole up in my house and work on my hobbies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant stand the hot weather especially at night, I like places to be sunny cold and dry.

Warm and hot is the worst combo ever, no wonder countries with such climate tend to be less productive than others.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warm and hot is the worst combo ever, no wonder countries with such climate tend to be less productive than others.
That's a good point actually, I hadn't noticed that before.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in upstate New York. I really like the fall season but I absolutely love where I am at now in Florida.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great scenery I'm sure
It's nice if that is what you like. It's my kind of thing so I love it.

I lived in San Diego for a time and I really liked it out there before I moved south. I didn't always live in Miami though. I used to live in a city called Tarpon Springs-- a good friend of mine kept asking me to come to Florida. Stayed at his place for a little under two months and instantly fell in love with the state. Went out on my own after securing a job in Miami and have stayed here since. I'm not married but if I was I would probably think about moving out there - there's a large Greek population.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The United States is a big country. The distance from New Jersey to Kansas is similar as the distance from Paris, France to Minsk, Belarus.

Think about cultural differences between France and Belarus.

In the United States, there are huge differences between regions in the same country. It's not limited to weather but also the way in which people interact with each other.

Socially, it can happen that one person can do well in one region of the US, but be a complete flop in a different region.

Most regional preferences in the US are a functional of background.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've never understood how people can have Christmas in shorts and T-shirts. We had a very unseasonably warm Xmas Eve one year about 7 or 8 years ago when it got into the upper 60s and I was walking around outside in a T-shirt and it just felt really weird.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood how people can have Christmas in shorts and T-shirts. We had a very unseasonably warm Xmas Eve one year about 7 or 8 years ago when it got into the upper 60s and I was walking around outside in a T-shirt and it just felt really weird.
In most places where it is in the 60s-70s on Christmas Day, the summers are miserable. Los Angeles and San Diego are the sole U.S. exceptions to that. Phoenix, Orlando, Tampa, and Miami-Ft. Lauderdale have great Christmas weather but horrid summers.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In most places where it is in the 60s-70s on Christmas Day, the summers are miserable. Los Angeles and San Diego are the sole U.S. exceptions to that. Phoenix, Orlando, Tampa, and Miami-Ft. Lauderdale have great Christmas weather but horrid summers.
Yeah and there are equal the number of places that have relatively crap Xmas weather that still have horrible summers like the Midwest and places like St Louis, Memphis, Kansas City, Oklahoma, Nebraska, etc...even places like Baltimore, Virginia, DC, etc have rough winters sometimes and their summers are really hot and humid.

I'd rather have 20s and snow in the winter than upper 30s or low 40s and rain.

If it's going to be really fvcking cold in the winter I damn sure am not going to deal with it being really fvcking hot and humid in the summer too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather have 20s and snow in the winter than upper 30s or low 40s and rain.
I like that weather too. In fact, about the only weather I don't really like are ice storms. They're interesting to look at, but terrible to drive on, and they can knock out your electricity also.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you, maybe you get used to what you grow up with. Give me a 25 degree Fahrenheit Christmas Day any day over a 70F Florida Christmas.