Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any waiters here?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a job as a waiter for This Christmas month. I think this is a good don juan job (not up there with car salesman but still).

Anyways, any tips from you waiter djs?

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prepare to have the cooks and kitchen staff rib you constantly.

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a waiter for a little over a month now at a reasonably nice restaurant at the mall. I couldn't have asked for a better job to have at this point in my life, I love it. Great money, tons of interaction with random people that helps your social skills greatly, and the people I work with are some of the coolest people I could have hoped for.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working as a waiter for about 2 weeks. It is an alright job so far. It develops your communication skills and helps you learn to interact with all kinds of people. It helps you see how most people act exactly the same. That is something interesting you will learn.

If your coworkers are $hitheads then they can make your life hell, but if they are nice the job is not bad. Hell at my job the waitress girls and I play grap @$$ during the shift. No kidding. They started it:)

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a server for over a year (2 if you count hosting). Relatively fun job, and good money. But the drama queen female servers will give you a headache and retarded customers will stress you out. Also be prepared to notice all the bad things your friends and family do in restaurants that you didn't realize was bad before (IE asking for a table other than the one the host gives you, or deciding what to order while making your server stand there waiting - that's why we're called SERVERS and not waiters).

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Been a server for over a year (2 if you count hosting). Relatively fun job, and good money. But the drama queen female servers will give you a headache and retarded customers will stress you out. Also be prepared to notice all the bad things your friends and family do in restaurants that you didn't realize was bad before (IE asking for a table other than the one the host gives you, or deciding what to order while making your server stand there waiting - that's why we're called SERVERS and not waiters).
LMAO! I'm a server at a fairly upscale place. When it's busy, the money is great. I have to agree about most of the female servers. We have one of those where I work. She has tantrums constantly and has grown accustomed to getting her way in doing so...so she keeps getting worse. One day I asked her if she is naturally a biotch or if she works at it. She stomped off, lol.

Asking for another table, being very "needy", tipping like crap, being really messy, tying up the table for two hours to nurse a cup of chowder and water with lemon...those diners SUCK.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly I'm very good friends with the hotel, catering manager. 2ndly, if my coworkers talk down to me, they will end up in the rock bottom :D

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
LMAO! I'm a server at a fairly upscale place. When it's busy, the money is great. I have to agree about most of the female servers. We have one of those where I work. She has tantrums constantly and has grown accustomed to getting her way in doing so...so she keeps getting worse. One day I asked her if she is naturally a biotch or if she works at it. She stomped off, lol.

Asking for another table, being very "needy", tipping like crap, being really messy, tying up the table for two hours to nurse a cup of chowder and water with lemon...those diners SUCK.
WYLDFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang
WYLDFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you!
Hey MsThang! I said hi to you on that gel thread. How you been?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont hijack my thread, private chat or sumin.