Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any US Civil War Enthusiasts?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Gettysburg, Antietam, Chancellorsville and Chickamauga in NW Georgia.

I was thinking about doing Vicksburg, MS. Anybody been?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I presently watch the docummentary from History over and over again. Because book on Ulysses S Grant is valued at 200 dollar. Easier to watch the History doc titled Grant. Oh this is off topic but I recommend Netflix vikings Vallhala. As good as any civil war docummentary...

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Gettysburg, Antietam, Chancellorsville and Chickamauga in NW Georgia.

I was thinking about doing Vicksburg, MS. Anybody been?
Back in 2009 as enthusiest as I get. I walked into an old New York book store. There they had the original memoirs of Uysses S. Grant for $200 . Did not buy but opted to go to the museum in New York. Tomb of Ulysses S. Grant. There I bought civil war trumpet. Kept thinking I didn't need Memoirs in my collection. Since I have copies of Kennedy's presidency book titled Columbia University press. Which does have work inside pre and post civil war. Like Mohandes Ghandi a short from Ghandi's editor early 1920's I believe. Either way not many enthusiasts as they ripped down so many civil war related statues. In the name of blazing the way for the future. Oh boy