Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any recommendations for stylish digital cameras?

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about buying something like this (Sony):
Sony Cyber Shot DSC-T3
Sony Cyber Shot DSC-T1

They look really good (small, too), but they're really really expensive compared to other digital cameras that are in the same league, are they worth it?

Obviously style shouldn't be my only criteria. I'm not turned on by 8 megabyte pictures that show the pores in your skin, so to me there's no point in paying more for a "high quality" camera, I'm just in it for the memories... So what else do you guys think I should be looking for in a cam, besides style?

And what do you guys use (please mention the exact model name)?

*POST EDITED*

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i have a canon powershot a60.

It cost me 69$ and i bought a 256mb card for it.

Records video too. Its not a slick and small camera but whatever, it takes decent pics and its all good.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem I have with the Exilim's are that they use an internal battery - I prefer to have a camera that you can bring spare batteries along with - you never know when you'll run out and it's not difficult at all to leave 2 AA batteries in your car or pocket. I'd recommend the Fuji A303, I just bought one last week and am impressed with it so far... it's not "micro" like the Exilim's, and it's a little larger than the ELPH's, but not by much. Definitely check out Steve's Reviews here:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html

This site is a MUST for anyone even remotely considering purchasing a camera... see for yourself.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the sony T1. It's ****in awesome. It was also my first camera. But I'd like a camera that i could **** with the exposure time and a bunch of other cool settings, but this camera doesn't do that. It's just a small cool camera, which is good enough.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, I got the Casio Exilim Ex-S100.

It was like love at first sight. All the other digicams are sh;t. Mine's THE sh;t.

Haven't tested it yet, I will tonight, though.

Sexy_Malibu >> Thanks :p

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got me a Gateway but I don't hang around with sh!t,man

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1
For the record, I got the Casio Exilim Ex-S100.

It was like love at first sight. All the other digicams are sh;t. Mine's THE sh;t.

Haven't tested it yet, I will tonight, though.

Sexy_Malibu >> Thanks :p
Glad I could help! :)

Yeah I fell in love with the Exilim at first sight too. (I have the Ex-S3... http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/exs3.html).

Of course, I had totally superficial reasons for wanting it (it was so tiny and flat it would fit in even my tiniest purse - god I'm such a girl) but I was also really impressed at how great the quality was.

And even though it has an internal battery, like diablo mentioned, it holds a charge for a pretty long time (and powers off after a while if left on accidentally).

And every time I whip it out to take a picture everyone "ooohs" and "aaahs" and says "that's such a cool camera!" which is just what an attention ***** like me needs. ;)