Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any chance of meeting hot girls on dating apps?

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chance for an average looking or slightly above average looking guy to meet hot girls on Tinder or similar apps? I'm assuming cold approach is the only chance I have to get with a HOT girl. Has anyone had luck on Tinder with really attractive women? For reference, I'm in a small to medium sized college town in the midwestern US. I also don't have professional photos. I'd hate to spend all the money on the boosts and everything for nothing. Either way, I'm going to keep cold approaching, but wondered if online is worth it. Also, I'm not talking about sleeping with average or fat girls. My main goal is getting with a really hot one.

Caelum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chance for an average looking or slightly above average looking guy to meet hot girls on Tinder or similar apps? I'm assuming cold approach is the only chance I have to get with a HOT girl. Has anyone had luck on Tinder with really attractive women? For reference, I'm in a small to medium sized college town in the midwestern US. I also don't have professional photos. I'd hate to spend all the money on the boosts and everything for nothing. Either way, I'm going to keep cold approaching, but wondered if online is worth it. Also, I'm not talking about sleeping with average or fat girls. My main goal is getting with a really hot one.
I personally think it's a waste of time and I think I'm pretty good looking. When all the planets are aligned and you managed to match with a hot chick, they don't even answer you. Just want Instagram followers.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think it's a waste of time and I think I'm pretty good looking. When all the planets are aligned and you managed to match with a hot chick, they don't even answer you. Just want Instagram followers.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. At least if I'm approaching them and they ultimately reject me I get something out of it--a possibly interesting conversation and forcing myself to get out of my comfort zone. Sitting in the house just swiping and swiping for hours seems boring and a waste. Just wondering if anyone here average looking actually pulled it off

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're better off cold approaching but doing cold approaching in a sensible way.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in sensible cold approach. Don't wait for IOIs. You are okay with the numbers it takes, so it won't be disheartening for you. I think you should just spam approach.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in sensible cold approach. Don't wait for IOIs. You are okay with the numbers it takes, so it won't be disheartening for you. I think you should just spam approach.
Yeah that's what I've been doing, although I'm still a little chicken about the ones when they're moving on the street. Chased down two girls on the sidewalk at a red light yesterday and started telling the one I thought she was attractive lol. They actually were nice and didn't even think it was weird lol. But it was still awkward af compared to the ones where the girl is sitting still.

Also, how many texts/calls do you give before giving up? I assume if they dont respond to the first one they're probably not interested.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, how many texts/calls do you give before giving up? I assume if they dont respond to the first one they're probably not interested.
My call/text game is an area where I need to work on. The last few I sent a text to didn't respond, so I left it at that. I tried sending another to a couple of them after about a month has passed, but nothing... I didn't care if it looked needy seeing as how they probably were not interested anyways.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
My call/text game is an area where I need to work on. The last few I sent a text to didn't respond, so I left it at that. I tried sending another to a couple of them after about a month has passed, but nothing... I didn't care if it looked needy seeing as how they probably were not interested anyways.
I just sent another one to a girl I met like a week ago who didnt respond to my first two. I would've just let it go but she was insanely hot and super nice so idk

Serenity

Reaction score
I wouldn't bet on it, but it doesn't hurt to just sign up if you don't sink too much time into it. Keep doing IRL stuff as a main thing and keep the dating apps as a side thing. You're guaranteed to not get any hits if you're not on them.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they don't respond leave it be. Don't double text. I didn't listen to this advice a couple times, and it got me nowhere. Only once did the double texting get a response from a female. Although as a dj on here stated, I could have just sent a playful gif to achieve the same result without coming across as needy. The point of not double texting after any period of time, is that you never know if they will reach out. Even after months have passed. If you double text, this lowers the chance of them responding even more.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spam approaching takes a lot of energy and thick skin.
He stated if it takes him 1000 approaches to get one female in bed it was worth it. I think he'll be okay.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they don't respond leave it be. Don't double text. I didn't listen to this advice a couple times, and it got me nowhere. Only once did the double texting get a response from a female. Although as a dj on here stated, I could have just sent a playful gif to achieve the same result without coming across as needy. The point of not double texting after any period of time, is that you never know if they will reach out. Even after months have passed. If you double text, this lowers the chance of them responding even more.
Yeah ur right. I won't do this again. But I guess I didn't lose anything by texting again now. She probably either will block me or already has lol.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
He stated if it takes him 1000 approaches to get one female in bed it was worth it. I think he'll be okay.
It's worth it because of the personality growth. Ive had a bad habit of overthinking, walking on eggshells, and not being direct + bad social anxiety for most of my life due to childhood BS. I'm already seeing an improvement in that just from approaching, being direct, and realizing the girl's reactions don't matter. I still have a long way to go though. And obviously approaching isn't gonna fix everything, but it'll help me get more ballsy.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
What reason would a beautiful and mentally stable woman have for going on OLD?

She gets enough attention irl from her social circle and Cold approachers.

The women who go on OLD are usually those that get little or no attention in the real world.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What reason would a beautiful and mentally stable woman have for going on OLD?

She gets enough attention irl from her social circle and Cold approachers.

The women who go on OLD are usually those that get little or no attention in the real world.
But you just met someone from OLD and said you were dating her once a week. You are saying that she's either not beautiful or she's mentally unstable?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
But you just met someone from OLD and said you were dating her once a week. You are saying that she's either not beautiful or she's mentally unstable?
Yeah i never said she was beautiful or mentally stable, I still need a lot of experience before i get better and attract higher quality women.