Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any british guys on here?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious to hear about your influences in game and whether you take on board what the american puas promote

I think our culture is more reserved and someone like tyler for example would come across as very loud and annoying

So whats your approach style?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True I can see mystery working more of these stuck up brit girls

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Just curious to hear about your influences in game and whether you take on board what the american puas promote

I think our culture is more reserved and someone like tyler for example would come across as very loud and annoying

i was in london for 2 years does that make me british

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
No one in London is British lolol

How was your game? I've never lived there
i got expellied from job for sexual harassment even thou i just said to some fat chick that shez notmy type

ps true story

btw that was wasted 2 years but made me realize whats important for me

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got expellied from job for sexual harassment even thou i just said to some fat chick that shez notmy type

ps true story

btw that was wasted 2 years but made me realize whats important for me
Fvck man that's a learning curve

UK is the birthplace of feminism

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is British (Scottish) and I've spent a lot of time in the UK. The UK is very much like the US, it depends on what part of the country you are in. Americans and Brits are a lot more alike than either would care to admit.

I travel to the UK about 4 times a year.... I was in London for a couple of weeks last month... London is not really British... it's more like NYC without the skyscrapers. Chicks in London are like chicks in NYC... no difference really. What works in London will work in NYC and vice versa.

I will say this... British women are not as naive as American women. In the US, a British man can just show up, talk and wear decent clothes and American chicks will be immediately attracted to him. In the UK, a man with a foreign accent that dresses well is not going to impress them. If you are an American man, nothing really changes for you in the US or UK, what works here will work there. If you are a British man you will have an easier time in the US.

If you live and work in the UK, you have to be a lot more careful what you do when pursuing women... because the laws there will kick you in the butt if anything goes sideways with a chick. But really you don't have anything to worry about if you know how to read interactions and pick up on cues and react appropriately. Never try to date chicks you work with, and walk away from women that are not interested or when she pushes back and you'll be fine. Guys that get in trouble in the UK don't know how to read women or involve themselves with chicks that can hurt them with the government.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is British (Scottish) and I've spent a lot of time in the UK. The UK is very much like the US, it depends on what part of the country you are in. Americans and Brits are a lot more alike than either would care to admit.

I travel to the UK about 4 times a year.... I was in London for a couple of weeks last month... London is not really British... it's more like NYC without the skyscrapers. Chicks in London are like chicks in NYC... no difference really. What works in London will work in NYC and vice versa.

I will say this... British women are not as naive as American women. In the US, a British man can just show up, talk and wear decent clothes and American chicks will be immediately attracted to him. In the UK, a man with a foreign accent that dresses well is not going to impress them. If you are an American man, nothing really changes for you in the US or UK, what works here will work there. If you are a British man you will have an easier time in the US.

If you live and work in the UK, you have to be a lot more careful what you do when pursuing women... because the laws there will kick you in the butt if anything goes sideways with a chick. But really you don't have anything to worry about if you know how to read interactions and pick up on cues and react appropriately. Never try to date chicks you work with, and walk away from women that are not interested or when she pushes back and you'll be fine. Guys that get in trouble in the UK don't know how to read women or involve themselves with chicks that can hurt them with the government.
Ive heard Edinburgh Scotland is one of the best cities for pick up in the world not sure how true that is

England is pretty terrible, full of feminism, not open to outsiders, even chubby drunkered women have a veneer of arrogance

Id love to try game in the USA with my accent and clothes etc. Any tips on affording the travel?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive heard Edinburgh Scotland is one of the best cities for pick up in the world not sure how true that is

England is pretty terrible, full of feminism, not open to outsiders, even chubby drunkered women have a veneer of arrogance

Id love to try game in the USA with my accent and clothes etc. Any tips on affording the travel?
You can usually get a good deal if you plan far enough out. I'm headed back to London in October on Virgin Atlantic for about $800. I never fly 1st class... that's a waste of money, I have no idea how much that costs. If you come to the US visit Texas, plenty to do there. Lot's from Europe go to NYC, Washington DC, or Florida I wouldn't do that. The women are nicer in Texas, or really anyplace in the South. California is nice, but expensive to visit and the chicks there are ridiculous. But if you like to ski, fly into Denver you can usually get really good deals on flights to Denver from the UK, I had a friend fly in from the UK and meet me in Denver to ski and he told me he paid 390 pounds round trip non-stop flight... stayed for a week and he was crushing it with women.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
And yeah, i'm a Brit. There's a lot I could say, but I don't have time. That reddit post is good though imo.
But basically, I feel like here one of the generally accepted game concepts (breaking rapport/neg early in the set) in suicide in general (unless she thinks you're super handsome)

You mentioned Tyler - I find it's best to game more like how 'recent/bearded Tyler' does - almost like a gay best friend! (obviously you have to show intent at some point). Maybe tone it down a bit, though! He's a bit much! But Girls here are already SO 'on guard' and find it strange to be approached that you need to kind of SEEK rapport more (which obviously is a huge mistake in the PUA world, although PUA was designed for LA girls I think lol) and let them relax before you do anything remotely 'gamey'

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live on the London/Essex border and get straight into the city (heart of London) in 25minutes on the train as I have done for years.

I also go to Miami to visit family regularly. It’s easier for me in Miami, the accent, my light skin good looks.

London is also easy for me, because I’m a Londoner with confidence and swag in my surroundings and not some fake PUA pretender.

UK, like every city, is easy if you’re a real person.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree with most of this except the money not meaning much to younger girls or girls in clubs. If you look hot and can dance you will clean up in London. If you look good and have confidence you will clean up.

I agree there’s not much competition and people pretty much let you do your thing.

I rarely cold approach doc can’t speak on that, but surely cold approach anywhere will Ben difficult unless your 8/10 looks with great banter.

I find girls more receptive to me anywhere outside of London, but isn’t hat but cause away from home we get more confidence and lose our inhibitions more? I think so, which reinforces my confidence and swag argument regarding approaching women.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
but surely cold approach anywhere will Ben difficult unless your 8/10 looks with great banter.
Of course. It's always the most important thing. If you're very handsome you can do basically anything and get the girl.
If you're 'ugly' in her eyes, then no amount of 'game' will help. She won't be interested. That's kind of universal.
But I think that reddit post is on the money in terms of the cultuural differences that the OP was asking about

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with the reddit post.

Social circle is King. That's how 90% of couples seem to come about in UK

English girls are reserved, and when they're not reserved, they're feminist

My success nearly always comes at social events, work or gatherings

Never cold approach

Tyler style approach would most likely cause a scene or maybe even a fight

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of English girls that aren’t reserved, I’ve banged a lot of them, but again girls from Essex and London in my experience are very loose and chavy

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Adam Lyon had a following. Tyler is insane but a OG. Loud and annoying but it forces the women to **** or ****kkk off. Mode1.

The best playboy i met was a manlet from Liverpool. YBD is a troll and epic miscer. Look harder. Russell Brand is a natural. Robbie Williams is a good natty. Its in our culture. 007 is the archetype of the playboy bad ass. Yes a fictional character but the icon and archetypal story is a narrative predating casanova.

Fight club is og. You got to go out on a limb. Go through the fire. Be delusional even. Whatever it takes you to transcend Being as such. If you want it bad enough, burn off the deadwood. Peterson on jre mentions this. 99.9999 % of what men are today is deadwood. Its cuck, pandering, simping and low testosterone. None of which is a game changer. Blind faith. Obv you must calibrate and execute on actionable prerequisites.

Attend free tour. Check inner circle. Alex once told me, "it does not matter the moves you make. It matters that you are a man and you make moves." #FIRE

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
I know a lot of English girls that aren’t reserved, I’ve banged a lot of them, but again girls from Essex and London in my experience are very loose and chavy
I know that your success is likely down to your good looks adn that specific game tips are unlikely to do much, but i'm interested none-the-less on your style of game when it comes to chavvy girls.
There's tonnes of chavvy (and very hot) girls where I live, and I find them to be the hardest nut to crack by far tbh. (doesn't help that they're usually a fair bit younger than me i guess). Are you super direct? Indirect? Breaking rapport early? How does a typical approach look? I find them the most aggressive and least likely to give you 2 seconds if you're not their physical type (whereas with better class girls, they tend to let you try for a lot longer which can occassionally increase your odds a little)

They are very 'loose' as you say, but they're usually banging like 5 of the guys in their social circle or the occasional very handsome dude from tinder/cold approach, as opposed to just being 'easy' to pull for a random stranger in my experience

There's a good handful of hot chavs who I am aware of through friends of friends and I know they get banged by lots of the guys in her social circle, but i'm yet to get any joy with any of them when i've approached them on nights out.

I did manage it a few months back with a random young chav, and she was actually one of the hottest 3 girls i've ever banged, although I was just lucky in that she thought Ii was good looking and so she made it super easy for me lol

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chav girls are into morons that drive around in boy racer cars

If you're this type of person I would imagine it to be easy

If you enjoy chlamydia

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that your success is likely down to your good looks adn that specific game tips are unlikely to do much, but i'm interested none-the-less on your style of game when it comes to chavvy girls.
There's tonnes of chavvy (and very hot) girls where I live, and I find them to be the hardest nut to crack by far tbh. (doesn't help that they're usually a fair bit younger than me i guess). Are you super direct? Indirect? Breaking rapport early? How does a typical approach look? I find them the most aggressive and least likely to give you 2 seconds if you're not their physical type (whereas with better class girls, they tend to let you try for a lot longer which can occassionally increase your odds a little)

They are very 'loose' as you say, but they're usually banging like 5 of the guys in their social circle or the occasional very handsome dude from tinder/cold approach, as opposed to just being 'easy' to pull for a random stranger in my experience

There's a good handful of hot chavs who I am aware of through friends of friends and I know they get banged by lots of the guys in her social circle, but i'm yet to get any joy with any of them when i've approached them on nights out.

I did manage it a few months back with a random young chav, and she was actually one of the hottest 3 girls i've ever banged, although I was just lucky in that she thought Ii was good looking and so she made it super easy for me lol
I’m super direct, you have to just believe they want you, when I was younger (I’m 30 now) I was indirect, unsure, overthinking. Then I had an epiphany when I was direct one time and it paid off, never looked back.

Being direct works with the majority of women irregardless of class, it just works easier of looser women. I’ve met girls that banged me first night but only wanted to bang me and wanted a relationship, it’s not down to standards, if you create enough rapport and sexuality early on then you will win.

Nights out, I bulldoze my way through. I’m not cringey or arrogant - there’s a difference. I’m direct and methodical. I pull back when needed, aloof when needed.

Ultimately, don’t think too much, be the prize (cliche as it is) and just have fun. When you start having fun and enjoy long interactions rather than planning and following “steps” you will get results. Yes I’m fairly good looking, but I’ve lunched well above weight many times as I’m “weird/eccentric/kooky” I have no filter and say what I think and feel.

Regarding the girls banging multiple guys from their circle - I don’t really pay attention as it’s not my concern. You aim to get what YOU want from an interaction, nothing more. It’s all about you.

Nuance, social cues, natural social skills and high EQ is what it takes to “game”.

I’ve gamed chicks when I was overweight, slim, built, broke, depressed. The only constant has been my personally and confidence so that’s all I can really vouch for when it comes to game.

Sex jokes, innuendo and forwarness pays dividends with *****s, but also with good girls too.

Just get out of your head and make yourself the centre of the universe.