Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti intelectualism

brazilian_user

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so much talk about how to get girls?

You have books, seminars and coaching to be sucessful with girls.

When I like a girl, I go to her and tell her I liked her and I want to kiss her. IT IS VERY EASY. I don't care if she rejects me or not. Davidx is a PUA who teached that and he is right.

I avoid all this PUA plans and schemes. I like things very simple. I hate intelectualism when you don't really have to think.

What you guys think about that?

Thanks.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Some guys, including myself, have a hard time turning off the intellectual side.

I would need five drinks to even attempt to turn that shyte off lol.

HB: Hey what’s up?

Mike: <The entropy of the universe is continually increasing.>

Mike: Not much thanks.

HB: Are you having a good time?

Mike: <The Pythagorean Theorem is a special case of the Law of Cosines.>

Mike: Yeah not bad lol

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem Isn't thinking, but the type of thinking. You can't PLAN to be spontaneous. You can only practice spontaneity. Practice requires about as much preparation as will fit on a notecard. But, that's why nerds have so much trouble with girls; it isn't because they're smart; they just have the wrong kind of smarts. It requires social intelligence, not programming skills. Zuck has billions, and he still acts like a robot. Fortunately for him, enough money really can buy you love, or a close facsimile thereof.

Jock: "Stop thinking, and ACT!"
Nerd: "Like what?"
Spot on.

I once heard this advice:

“Approach women with an empty head.”

Just clear your head (to the extent possible) and force yourself to approach and converse on the fly. No routines. No canned openers (except maybe a quick situational opener). Just force yourself to speak without any preparation, and let the conversation naturally take its course.

U

user43770

Spot on.

I once heard this advice:

“Approach women with an empty head.”
You ever been able to pull that off? Because I haven't.

I'm like you...I need 5 drinks to have an empty head.

But that's why we have the 3 second rule: to get you to act before you have time to overthink it.

U

user43770

Self-censorship is a conversation killer. You cure writers block by putting EVERYTHING in your head onto the page. Reorganize later, if at all. Conservation is the same. Just say whatever you're thinking. If you're a pervert, you'll be okay. If you're a psycho....get therapy.
Haha that cracked me up, but I think guys would be better off asking the chick questions and letting them ramble on.

Drop a couple of anecdotes, crack a few playful jokes at her expense...and you're golden, pony boy.

U

user43770

@brazilian_user I agree with you.

We're a bunch of guys that can't help but think and talk about women.

Most posters talk about how tight their frame is, and how they're focused on their mission above all else! Lol

Yet they spend most of their free time on sosuave, talking about women. They seem to have a lot of free time.

U

user43770

Then you have guys that listen to a love song and their soft-ass frames buckle.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know much more than I used to, and yet I think less than ever. I guess spontaneity (with chicks) it does come from practice.

The Big Bang Theory spent a decade mining cheap laughs out of how science geniuses might understand evolution and the universe but can't figure out women.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds boring as fukk to be honest. I love the thrill of the hunt. Not really interested in the “prize”.

U

user43770

I know much more than I used to, and yet I think less than ever. I guess spontaneity (with chicks) it does come from practice.
I've never been a spontaneous guy. I'm more of a thinker, and more deliberate. I need to have pick-up on my mind.

It's kind of stupid, but walking with a longer stride and swinging my arms more freely helps to put me in the right frame of mind. C0ck of the walk...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever been able to pull that off? Because I haven't.

I'm like you...I need 5 drinks to have an empty head.

But that's why we have the 3 second rule: to get you to act before you have time to overthink it.
No I haven’t.

I like to plan ahead to do things “right.” Just jumping into something is totally not me.

I think being somewhat spontaneous is a worthwhile social skill, but no, I currently don’t have it.

I also have difficulty mentally “shifting gears” quickly. For example, if I’m in deep thought about something, and some friendly person starts chatting with me, I’m initially cold/distant until my brain gets off the old dry topic and switches to, “Ok be friendly Mike. Turn your brain off and don’t be a cold prick to someone who is being nice to you lol.”

Last edited:
U

user43770

No I haven’t.

I like to plan ahead to do things “right.” Just jumping into something is totally not me.
Try what I said in my last post. Lengthen your stride; swing your arms a bit further than you normally would. I know it sounds stupid, but there is an immediate change in thinking.

I've noticed that I'm caught off guard less when I do that.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Provide fun, for yourself first and secondly for those who are around you.

If you think I’m those terms, you will give off a light and fun vibe, which is very attractive to women.