Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti-Dump's Machine (Part VII: Become a Mystery!)

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out:

You try to disclose as little info about you as possible. You do this by giving very general and VAGUE answers. Short and sweet. Then you turn the convo back to her.

Her: Do first dates make you nervous?

You: Once in a great while. How about you?

Her: What kind of degree do you have?

You: A hard earned one. And you? Did you go to college?

You are only vague about personal info. But you still carry a conversation and talk all you want too. Talk all night. Just not about you.

You should be acting like you were on America's Most Wanted. If you tell her too much she will run.

The LESS they know, the MORE they want to know - Terminator911.

The secret is to talk about physical objects and stay away from SUBJECTIVE subjects.

Talk about music, food, anything but you.
Generalizing becomes very important. The woman will already be analyzing your behavior, your tone, your clothes, and such. What law is there that says you must GIVE the woman the DETAILS she wants?

Just generalize all answers about you.

Her: What was the best experience of your life?

You: It was a trip to Africa. It was fun. And you?

Her: Tell me about Africa.

You: One night I almost got eaten by a lion.....

Only tell stories that are true. Notice how my answers were about THINGS and not about ideas and feelings. That gets you into trouble.

Ideally, a woman shouldn't know much about how you feel about things. This makes them very curious about you.

If she asks, what do you do, always go for the general term. "I'm in computers. And you? What do you do?

Her: where do you live in Houston?

You: On the south side.
So didn’t Anti-Dump suggest Action Dates at the beginning?

I really said the conversation about YOU kills the Mystery. But too much convo usually leads to TOO MUCH personal disclosure. Hence the action dates. They are your insurance against your big mouth.

Once they know all about you they get bored. You must reveal yourself slowly over many dates and as long as possible, years even.
Some guys are going to have problems with the above. The point is that your mate is NOT SUPOOSED TO BE OPRAH. You are not to tell her about your entire life. Let her find out on her own (because THEN she will be genuinely curious).

Anti-Dump kept emphasizing that you should talk about THINGS.

Like I said above, talk about anything you see and do on the dates. "Look at the size of that guy! I've never see a seven footer before. Isn't that different?"
People try to be so serious so soon. Keep it light and fun.

You really shouldn't be getting so personal early on. You should be watching to see if she cancels dates. Do you feel right with her? Is she rude when she can't have her way to others? Does she have a temper?

I suggest staying on the SURFACE for a few dates. You may hate the way she orders food. Why find out her disappointments in life if it turns out you hate the way she talks.

On one of my dates, this great looking woman, my age, seemed to be talking 'funny'. I didn't notice that in the club when we met.

You create a Mystery when you know MORE about her than she knows about YOU.

Women claim they want to know everything about you. But if they find out too soon, they leave.

It's their curiousity that drives them toward love. Be like a mini-series on TV. Don't let them EVER know the ending!
Flirting and Creating Interest

On the Internet, some males advocate a MALE FLIRTING. However, they do not call it flirting. They call it ‘creating interest’. They even think they are CONTROLLING the girl by doing this.

Girls also believe they don’t exactly FLIRT. They just ‘create interest’ and many of them think they CONTROL the guy. We know they’re wrong. So why is there so much hostility that guys running around trying to ‘create’ interest might be flawed too? (Because it shatters their sense of CONTROL). With seduction, to become a physical dildo to her you must become her emotional dildo. After all, she still has no true interest in you. This is the Ross Jefferies way.

Listen to what Anti-Dump says on ‘flirting’ or ‘creating interest’.

Flirting was invented by women as an attention-seeking device. Society tells a woman that it is improper to ask a man out. So women flirt to get your attention to let you know, non verbally, of their ROMANTIC interest in you.

It is not necessary for a man to flirt. He doesn't have to 'telegraph' his romantic interest. That's because HE does the asking out. Men are very confused in this area. Flirting is for women.

You 'telegraph' your romantic interest in a woman by asking for her HOME phone number. That is the male 'flirting' so to speak.
Anti-Dump was one that didn’t believe in ‘kino’. There is a post by me in the hall of fame about kino. I NEVER do kino at first now.

Kino is PERFECT for the Nice Guy because it turns him into a sexual being. It is bad for Pook NOW because women already see Pook as a sexual being. By kinoing them now, I just display way too much interest (girls will take it almost as desperation. “This sexy as sin guy HAD to touch me. I’ve GOT him.”

When you ask for the number she will automatically know you are interested in her romantically.

If you don't ask, you are in danger of falling in the friend zone. That's because you didn't 'flirt' by asking for the number.

You didn't let her know your true feelings: To ask her out.

So just have a simple, lively, non flirting conversation and then ask the girl for the number as soon as possible.

The same applies as far as dates go. Each call for a date 'telegraphs' to her that you are very interested. Or else why did you ask her out? Because you are very interested.

You just don't put it into words.

At the end of each date I usually say something like "I had a great time jet-skiing". I look directly into her eyes. She knows you are talking about her. You give indirect indicators of you liking her. You kiss her passionately, at times you hold her passionately. Never TELL her how you feel IN WORDS during the first two months. Try waiting until the third month. That would be much, much better.

You NEVER try to create romantic interest. Big mistake. SHE HAS TO BE ALREADY INTERESTED.

You don't have to impress her. She should already be impressed by you. Or else why did she accept the date? Not to kill a boring night I hope.

You don't create interest. It has to be there or you drop her and start again.

When a man flirts it works against him. He is 'telegraphing' too much romantic interest. Much too much.
At workplaces and classes, there are MANY guys that flirt around. WHY? Because it is risk-free. They do not get shot down and EVERY WOMAN loves having a guy ‘flirt’ with her. It gives her attention.

When I am interested in a girl, I ASK THEM OUT. This creates a response in the girl that you’ll never get by flirting with her (if you flirt hard enough, she thinks you are going to ask her out. When you don’t, WATCH OUT. She will despise you).

Most guys here are making it harder than it actually is. You do not have to become some mythical ‘alpha male’. You don’t need to play a ‘Psychological Chess’ with them. You don’t have to have society in awe of you. You just have to simply go ask them out. Instead of facing this simple fact, we spit out and regurgitate ‘alpha male’ manifestos, treatises on women and society, and so on.

The challenge is not You VERSUS the Woman. It is not You VERSUS the WORLD. It is always You VERSUS You. The only roadblock to make your dreams become reality is within you.

Correct yourself and the world gets corrected.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...

What I find fascinating with Anti-Dump is not what what he says/writes but the way he says/writes it.

He's very passionate about making others obtain their full potential. That's honorable.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Dear POOK

Dear POOK: I have to say that this post made me see some things from a very different perspective..that would be yours.
Why different? Maybe is the fact you are American and I am Cuban, or who knows but the truth is i disagree with the post in some small issues.

Being from a beautiful caribean Island were great sex, romance, and woman along with lots of Dancing and flirting my ways of being a Don Juan are a bit different than yours. Nevertheless i am not saying my way is more effective or not, who knows maybe yours work better in NEW YORK and mine works better in Miami, but my point is that FLIRTING is not always harmful and can be effective!

Before i continue i will comment on harmful flirting:

If you call walking up to a woman infront of people saying 3 sexy things to her , or even along and just leave to try to get her attention ...well thats making a full out of yourself...! NOT FLIRTING

THe way i see it there is only one way to effectively flirt with a woman . This is what many call the LONE WOLF approach ...but in my case is called LETS SALSA WITH PAPI!. You see if you approach the woman when she is alone and you flirt the right way ..it can be the most efficient teqnique in your repetoi. I realized this when i was 16 and my friend 21 pulled the stunt on the finest girl in MIAMI BEACH. She couldnt resist. Why? well the motherfvcker never told me his trick so i had to find out formyself.

THE FLIRTING TEQNIQUE:

Well one thing is for sure , if you are alone with her and noone can hear your conversation, she has nothing to fear, everything stays between the two of you. Nobody to think she is a slut is around, nobody that can listen all those sexy and sensual things you can tell her. Its easy to flirt(make a fool of yourself) with a woman infront of your buddies when is just the two of you for the first time you have ever seen each other..now thats a different level.

Women do get turned on by a guy that can seduce them , or as you mentioned before in one of your articles , its full of testosterone, experiened and walks up to them and flirts by only in one way....HE FLIRTS GETTING DOWN TO BUSSINESS.

So what do you say to this woman in this situation...well i could tell you what i say sometimes , but thats me and i usually improvise with whatever feels natural ..and the whole point is that everyone is different and after a while of getting turn downs some will find their way, but they have to be themselves. I took me a while but iam very comfortable in this kind of situiation and is very effective.

But the BUSSINESS IS ...iITS JUST THE TWO OF YOU, SHE KNOWS YOU WANT HER, BUT THAT YOU DONT NECESARILLY WANT A RELATIONSHIP, MAYBE JUST GET FREAKY WITH HER< AND GUESS WHAT THIS IS NATURAL BECAUSE WE ARE TESTOSTERONE MANIACS WHO WE WANT TO FVCK THE HECK OUT OF SOME HOT WOMAN AND WE ARE ALSO MAN AND NOT PVSSY SO WE DONT FEEL OBLIGATED TO CONTROL OUR URGES!

This flirting is very effective.....when you use it right

The other flirting discussed in this post is just being a tool a woman uses to increase her confidence.....unless she knows you are a WOMANIZER..but thats a whole different topic.

Finally i want to finish up by adding this post touches very good points like the way you should behave in a date , keep her interest , but realize some guys outhere are BUTT UGLY LIKE MYSELF AND IF WE DONT DEVELOP THE ... I AM A PIMP I HAVE WHATEVER GIRL I WANT ATTITUDE...we are out of food! We dont get away with the i lay on my back attitude try to look cute and show that i have a career atleast mode. This article is to much for the pretty guy.....and not for the fugly who makes a living by being a BALLER!

Tiburon

JohnGalt

Don Juan
Reaction score
This advice is pretty good, and I understand the whole get the number, get a date concept, but i think it is almost worthless at college (or my college in particular right now). The guys I know that get a relatively large amount of ass don't ask for numbers or go on dates at all. They just "hook up" with the girls when they meet them usually. I wouldn't even know where to take a broad on a date outside of campus and nearby, cause I got no ride. Ive tried the get numbers/ ask out on dates approach and I'm still running out of jergens at the end of the week.

Last edited:

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
JOhn Galt

John Galt thats because this advice is too much relationship based....College i sthe time to fvck as many as ytou can..TRy my approach...you will see results

Tiburon

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
The mystery part sounds the way to go later on. But in the initial encounter, this will very often get me nowhere.

Btw, I have to add that I was allso very fascinated by Anti-Dump positive energy. The posts I've read, he doesn't really care about being right, or proving why he is such a great man, but to help the posters he responded to.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook dear friend you and Fingers are probably the few on this website who "are" beginning to reach a point of being a DonJuan :) Congrats on the enlightening journy lol... I'm slowly SLOWLY but surely on the way myself. :D but actions of course speak louder than words ciao.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiburion,

This entire Anti-Dump's Machine thread could have been one post, but it was 40 pages long. And since people complain my posts are always too long, I chopped it all into nice sized bites.

I would not have done this since I keep seeing posts like yours appear.

The entire idea of this 'Machine' is to WEED OUT disinterested chicks.

This is VERY different from 99% of the other content on this forum. 99% of the content is trying to get the girl (trying to 'create interest' in her).

What you are speaking of, Tiberiun, is picking up chicks. This is not the purpose of the machine.

From the very first post, it was established that

-The goal was ejecting all disinterested chicks since the unhappy mariage (not being single) is the worst fate

-Not getting laid

-Not creating interest in her through challenge or such (this was why he was not Doc Love)

-Aimed for getting the girl YOU want for whatever reality YOU live within.

This is why there is a PART 7 attached to the title. This is a part of that entire theme. Anti-Dump's Machine is an entirely different school of thought than the typical 'pick up'.

This is why PUAs do not understand this machine. But talk to successfully married men in how they chose their wives. You will be amazed when they describe similiarities to this machine.

Now ask the guys that got divorced. You will notice a CLEAR difference. The ones who got divorced always thought she was intested, they never 'weeded out' the chicks.

In the first, they thought THEY were the prize. In the divorced cases, the girl is usually the prize. "Wow! She is smoking hot! I'm gonna marry her!" (yet, didn't check to see if she liked his world at all).

And it is not that Anti-Dump opposses what you say or such. He would even go to clubs and do exactly what you describe. But when you go out and seek a lifeterm mate, you are going to be abadnoning all the 'create interest' stuff. Because in the end, she will be entering your world. The point is to make sure she likes your style, YOU, rather than wake up years later with a divorce.

After years of marriage, it is extraordinarily hard to do anything Don Juanish. All that time spent perfecting on picking up chicks and all start to go out the window. When she is your wife, she is going to stop seeing you as a 'womanizer'.

This is why you must make sure they are interested in your world.

It is one thing to get a girl interested in dating or sleeping with you.

It is a completely different thing then having the girl live with you for a lifetime.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
I Agree

Dear pook :
I Agree with what you have just stated. It makes perfect sense to me that us Djs and PUAs if ever feeel like is time to settle down we should be very selective and very good evaluators about the woman we have by our side. Definitely i believe marrying her because she is hot, or other supeficial reason its irrational and almost throwing your life away. I misunderstood this article by being a bit lazy and not readin post 1 2 3 4 5 6 and olny reading 7 but if this is about meeting the woman you plan to marrry it makes perfect sense.
Finally i want to say that i stiil agree with keepin the Challlenge always alive even when she has passed all your examinations, evaluations. I also disagree with those who think a man and a woman in a marriage should be able to tell each other their deepest fears, and weaknesses, etc....I believ you always need to be the SuperMan of her dreams if you really apreciate her , and love her. Because no matter how good a woman she is , is in their personality to get attracted to masculine strong guys ...and sings of weaknesses even small ones deteriorate this image with time....AND MARRIAGE ITS A LONG TIME TOGETTHER !

In other words marriage is not really a time to settle down as many other thing or show your softside because the drive you have before getting married , the strong you is what may drive the fire in the relationship, it what may keep your woman interested in you60 years and trust me i dont care how good of a woman she is or how attracted she was to you at first or how compatible you gusy are, but if you show weaknesses, boreness, it will al soon die, and maybe your marriage will survive but the passion , romance , and happiness wil slowly decline.

Sincerely
Tiburon

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Tiburon,

I don't disagree with anything you said. This Anti-Dump's Machine thread is just putting out a set of ideas for a different goal.

It is very rare to see any posts that combine DJing and 'love' (not in the Nice Guy way). That's why I'm bringing back these old Anti-Dump posts to add to the aresenal of ideas we already have here.

You don't see too many posts here aiming at finding a girl for marriage or for a lifetime. That's why I think these Anti-Dump posts should be brought up.

What's interesting is all the subtle things within these posts. There are lots of 'be a man' subtleties within. Like if you are trying to date a girl and you just cook for her, you'll probably run into problems. Anti-Dump would say real men go for 'action' and so he prescribes action dates.

I've done all the things in the posts I'm putting up. I DO get interesting reactions from girls, ones I haven't gotten anything else beforehand. Anti Dump says, "Ask a girl her name lets you know you are in romantic mode." Sure enough, go ask a girl's name (in an encounter) and watch how her attitude changes around you instantly. Ask for her number, and watch what happens.

So aside from the 'love' aspect some people are looking for, I also think there are some things about women and life we're still unknown about. Anti-Dump doesn't SAY to be masculine, but there certainly is a current to it throughout this machine. Things like that.

Cheers!

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting...

Pook,

Is true that most post here do not combine DJing and love and this could be useful to those whoa re evaluating their girls for possible commitment. I agree so far with everything but i think i would be very interested in reading about the theories,ideas, or post behind to a womans reaction concerning the following you wrote:

"Ask a girl her name lets you know you are in romantic mode." Sure enough, go ask a girl's name (in an encounter) and watch how her attitude changes around you instantly. Ask for her number, and watch what happens."

Could you elaborate on this , or give a link to a post or article that would explain the reasons to their reaction when asked her name or number and why they react the way they react.

So far it has been my case that not all react the same way but i havent sat down to analyze this since i never let their reaction change my attitude therefore until this day i havent care more for their reaction. Nevertheless i am more than interested to see explanations on this or your views concerning the issue.

Thanks

Tiburon

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really shouldn't be getting so personal early on. You should be watching to see if she cancels dates. Do you feel right with her? Is she rude when she can't have her way to others? Does she have a temper?
bumped for later looks

Enishi Yukishiro

Reaction score
AWESOME POST
I really love the anti dump stuff..

Keep up the good work Pook!

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
Check this out:

Generalizing becomes very important. The woman will already be analyzing your behavior, your tone, your clothes, and such. What law is there that says you must GIVE the woman the DETAILS she wants?

So didn’t Anti-Dump suggest Action Dates at the beginning?

Some guys are going to have problems with the above. The point is that your mate is NOT SUPOOSED TO BE OPRAH. You are not to tell her about your entire life. Let her find out on her own (because THEN she will be genuinely curious).

Anti-Dump kept emphasizing that you should talk about THINGS.

People try to be so serious so soon. Keep it light and fun.

Flirting and Creating Interest

On the Internet, some males advocate a MALE FLIRTING. However, they do not call it flirting. They call it ‘creating interest’. They even think they are CONTROLLING the girl by doing this.

Girls also believe they don’t exactly FLIRT. They just ‘create interest’ and many of them think they CONTROL the guy. We know they’re wrong. So why is there so much hostility that guys running around trying to ‘create’ interest might be flawed too? (Because it shatters their sense of CONTROL). With seduction, to become a physical dildo to her you must become her emotional dildo. After all, she still has no true interest in you. This is the Ross Jefferies way.

Listen to what Anti-Dump says on ‘flirting’ or ‘creating interest’.

Anti-Dump was one that didn’t believe in ‘kino’. There is a post by me in the hall of fame about kino. I NEVER do kino at first now.

Kino is PERFECT for the Nice Guy because it turns him into a sexual being. It is bad for Pook NOW because women already see Pook as a sexual being. By kinoing them now, I just display way too much interest (girls will take it almost as desperation. “This sexy as sin guy HAD to touch me. I’ve GOT him.”

At workplaces and classes, there are MANY guys that flirt around. WHY? Because it is risk-free. They do not get shot down and EVERY WOMAN loves having a guy ‘flirt’ with her. It gives her attention.

When I am interested in a girl, I ASK THEM OUT. This creates a response in the girl that you’ll never get by flirting with her (if you flirt hard enough, she thinks you are going to ask her out. When you don’t, WATCH OUT. She will despise you).

Most guys here are making it harder than it actually is. You do not have to become some mythical ‘alpha male’. You don’t need to play a ‘Psychological Chess’ with them. You don’t have to have society in awe of you. You just have to simply go ask them out. Instead of facing this simple fact, we spit out and regurgitate ‘alpha male’ manifestos, treatises on women and society, and so on.

The challenge is not You VERSUS the Woman. It is not You VERSUS the WORLD. It is always You VERSUS You. The only roadblock to make your dreams become reality is within you.

Correct yourself and the world gets corrected.
*BUMP DAT*

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I used to think this was gold, now it just reeks of insecurity and a jaded man not wanting to go through painful experiences again.

Be a mystery, actions only, be a man.. yeah that's all fine and good until she says you aren't connecting with her emotionally like the guy she is banging on a side. Women are emotional creatures - this says just be the opposite, be the man, but that's only half of the puzzle. I think the whole puzzle is being an emotional man (we all are) and then being a man enough to control those emotions.

Like my married friend says "She knows I let her have her attitude and emotions, but she also realizes that I can come and take over any second if I wanted to."

It's like a kid, you see him trying to get away with something, and may be you let him do something as he tests what he can and can't do. But he knows you are the parent, and you are the one who will come over and spank that ass if need be