Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anchoring feelings for myself

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word, Im sure most of the 2-3 people that frequent here know what anchoring is, but I'm not quite sure Im doing it right. Currently, whenever I feel real good or start thinking about something extremely positive I jiggle my earrin around in my ear with my fingers. Im trying to anchor this action to positive feelings so that whenever I get jitters or 2nd guesses I just twist my earring and go full steam ahead. Anyone know how often I should do this or if I'm doing anything wrong?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've anchored the wrong feeling for the situation you are experiencing. You've anchored feelings general positive feelings for when you are feeling anxious. Why not anchor a feeling of 'calm' or 'confidence.' For anchoring to work you not only need to anchor an experience VERY specifically, you need to use an appropriate anchor for the current experience.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read up on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) too. It actually works faster than anchoring. However when you follow it up WITH anchoring, it's the total bomb.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read up on NLP back before and a lil after this forum became deleted, I stopped because it seemed like kj'ing to me. I dunno, have you ever had that feeling where you feel like nothing is working and then you meet that special somebody????? lol, I still remember trance words...along with elicting values, and time distortion, I throw them in IRL when I can remember to. Anything in particular I shud be looking at. I Just bought swingers cuz it was on sale @ HMV, was that NLP with the whole 'You're tryina kill the bunny rabbit and you got these big clawss..." so that kinda thing looks like it'll help.

I dun wanna get in too far with the whole create a color for every person and the person who is negative colors will feel detached, that kinda stuff freaks me out :eek:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, that stuff sounds like some type of voodoo or bad mojo. I haven't come across any on that in my NLP studies. Make sure that you get your information from a repitable psychologist or someone certified in NLP.

jond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read up on NLP back before and a lil after this forum became deleted, I stopped because it seemed like kj'ing to me. I dunno, have you ever had that feeling where you feel like nothing is working and then you meet that special somebody????? lol, I still remember trance words...along with elicting values,
Ahh. You're talking about RJ's take on using NLP to seduce women. What Francisco is talking about is REAL NLP.

Two completely 110% different things in my opinion.

jond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Word, Im sure most of the 2-3 people that frequent here know what anchoring is, but I'm not quite sure Im doing it right. Currently, whenever I feel real good or start thinking about something extremely positive I jiggle my earrin around in my ear with my fingers. Im trying to anchor this action to positive feelings so that whenever I get jitters or 2nd guesses I just twist my earring and go full steam ahead. Anyone know how often I should do this or if I'm doing anything wrong?
Hey man, do you have IM or email? I'm working on this right now too.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo, just pm me, i dun really frequent the site a lot nowadays, and i deleted my instant messengers, they were getting in the way of living my life, lol.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i only just found this place, so i dont know what this is, but it sounds like associating a certain movement you do, like just osmthing simple like you mentioned, with a positive feeling to get you fired up and boost your confidence. am i right?
sounds a bit like affirmentations but diffrent.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...it's like affirmations in that it is ingrained into your subconcious but that is it...
you have to do the movement repeatedly i think. then it grows on you. Kinda like when you bite your nails when you're nervous, taht probably happened once, but know you do it automatically when you are nervous and it throws you into a deeper state of nervousness