Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An unlikely win

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I held a firm line with one of her parents. My wife comes from a society which is very hierarchical about age.

Her stepdad basically tried to abuse her when she was about 10. So I basically told the family he’s to have no unsupervised time with my daughter. Parents tried to overrule so I booked her a flight ticket back with me. They didn’t challenge. If I left her, my daughter would be living under the same roof as a man who once tried to get involved with a 10 yo and I am not having that, end of discussion. (The plan was for us all to visit and then I would go back to my job and my wife and daughter would stay with them for 2 months while my wife re-trains. Which would mean she would be out most of the day)

I thought my wife would be having kittens. This is a big deal but she’s treating me incredibly.

Her stepdad to be fair treats me very well but that’s not the point. If I’m not looking out for my daughter, who will?

Bit of a brag I guess, I’ve only done what any other man would, but knowing Asian honour culture, I’ve crossed a massive boundary but one she dearly wanted to herself. I stepped up and took one for the team.

Just wanted to share this as I feel like a pretty good Dad right now! Plus my wife is treating me better than she ever has.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job! Not an easy landscape to navigate.

This is exactly why society needs strong men who will lead. Act like a leader and the whole family will respect and follow you.

Only thing I would add is to make sure her step-dad respects you and knows there will be major physical consequences if he ever even approaches the line.

Message it as Tony Soprano would, subtly. Let step-dad’s imagination do all the work for you.

Keep up the great work!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wife's stepfather tried to molest her when she was 10?? And her mother stayed with him??? What kind of a family have you gotten yourself involved with :oops:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wife's stepfather tried to molest her when she was 10?? And her mother stayed with him??? What kind of a family have you gotten yourself involved with :oops:
Exactly what I thought but it was denied but it also stopped as soon as my wife told her mother. And families are very intertwined and difficult to get out of in those societies. Especially for older generations - divorce is a terrible shame on the woman etc

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gawd the outlaws are always a mixed bunch but a pedo in the fam. Bloody well done on laying down the law without losing your rag. Sure you were boiling inside.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you have done is put your foot down firmly and protected your daughter and by extension your wife. You have acted decisively and with great honor. That rat bast@rd knows what he tried to do, preying on an innocent little girl…he knows you know about it, and he sees you will not allow an opportunity for it.

This requires a fortitude of character, leadership and strength. You are the protector of your family and many men would have cowered in your place, especially given the reverence Asian cultures place on the elders.

You have just brilliantly reinforced the reasons your wife chose you, and she rightly will treat you as a King for it.

Kudos and Cheers