Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

an OLD friend.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a junior in hs and I've been friends with this girl since I was 4 years old. Recently I realized that I care about her a ton and really want like to pursue a relationship with her. Normally I'm quick to act, but in this situation I'm not sure if asking her out would be such a good idea because I don't want to harm our friendship. I have read the bible and I'm aware that I am probably setting myself up for failure in that she thinks of me more as a friend than anything else. Can someone please help me out?

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her, "Can we go out?" or anything wussy like that. One day while you're doing something together and u two are alone, make a move and see if she's into it. If yes, you're in. If not, hopefully you're friendship is still intact.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MaDsKaTeR212
dont do it. its not going to work out and you might ruin a great friendship. leave things be.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about a little kino and teasing to see if she follows?
Ok. A proper DJ does this all the time but, if there haven't been a lot of kino or teasing this could show you if SHE would be intrested to go on...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think your playing with fire. Odds are that you are a good friend to her, and nothing more. If you were to try to pursue a relationship with her, there is a good chance that she starts avoiding you. I know this personally, when a good friend of my family (My age) started showing interest in my sister after knowing him for 11 years or so. My sister started avoiding him and now I hardly hang out with him.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades
Personally, I think your playing with fire. Odds are that you are a good friend to her, and nothing more. If you were to try to pursue a relationship with her, there is a good chance that she starts avoiding you. I know this personally, when a good friend of my family (My age) started showing interest in my sister after knowing him for 11 years or so. My sister started avoiding him and now I hardly hang out with him.
Agreed. You really need to consider before going anywhere from that friendship stage.
Good friends are rare and you don't want to f*** it up!