Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

an observation

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked with this chick a few years ago. She's not that hot but giant boobs and good body.

She used to come out on visits with me for experience and was always moaning she couldn't get a bfn.

I watched via s media and her office converaations....she only seemed to date men who were overtly the wrong sort for bfn. Mainly soldiers and young ripped tradesmen. showing pics of these dudes, usually to gf.n surprising they seemed to not last long.

I had a conversation once in the car where I suggested she perhaps try a man who isn't either a bodybuilder or a soldier. Her response was absolute vitriol. Hatred spewed forth and she clearly said "don't you think I can get a man like that?" I remember saying yes, but you might have an issue getting a marriage proposal from them.

She HATED me from that day on.

I watch her on facebook, 5 years on. Still going on weekend trips with soldiers. Her whole profile is her hanging out with her girl mates, doing shots and drinks. This woman had potential, she is fairly bright.

Her mates are all hotter than her.

she ie a pin up of everything I hate about modern women. She was a sex and the city addict.

Just wanted to share my sfhadenfreude. I'm shamefully delighted she's still single and basically unhappy. Probably had 30-40 ****s since then.

In the wild state of humanity, she'd be raising kids alone in a cave. The pill and feminism have done some terrible things.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
I had a conversation once in the car where I suggested she perhaps try a man who isn't either a bodybuilder or a soldier. Her response was absolute vitriol. Hatred spewed forth and she clearly said "don't you think I can get a man like that?" I remember saying yes, but you might have an issue getting a marriage proposal from them.
Why would you say this to her?

All this is going to do is maker try to prove that she can get those types to give her a marriage proposal. You just put those types of guys on a pedestal, and that dating you would be downgrading.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WanderingMan said:
Why would you say this to her?

All this is going to do is maker try to prove that she can get those types to give her a marriage proposal. You just put those types of guys on a pedestal, and that dating you would be downgrading.
I wouldn't bang this chick if my life depended on it. The last type of woman I want.

I was genuinely offering help as a colleague. I couldn't care less who she pedestalises, but wanted to offer her some perspective on her choices. Being asked why she can't have a bf over and over, I just couldn't say "keep going for men who will never commit to you"

She comes across as a total lad-girl. Shots. Sambuca. Ibiza holidays into 30s. How they think they can live like this and expect a 10 alpha male with his **** together to bend on one knee is beyond me.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned early on never to give unsolicited advice or advice that will offensive to those not matured enough or ready enough to hear them.

Most people just want you to support or reinforce their bad behaviors.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a practical or strategic matter, I agree that if you want to keep a girl around as a "friend" (not sure that's worth much) or want to get sex, you can't tell a woman the truth.

At the same time, if more men would tell women the truth about their behavior and call them out on their crap, there'd probably be a lot less women out of line. You can't change women alone though when most every other guy is a pvssy whipped, sycophant enabler of modern female behavior lol. .

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's stupid though. Honesty is a really useful thing, if I had bad breath I'd appreciate someone telling me.

The expression "you must kiss many frogs to find your prince" is v common amongst these women. It's trying to legitimize being a *** rescepticle for many men.