Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An Effective Attitude to Dealing with C*ckblockers

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen several posts about c*ckblockers in my time here, and I'm feeling generous, so I'll share my attitude and stance on c*ckblockers. It's always worked for me, and I hope it can do the same for you.

Guys, we gotta be honest here: when we are throwing down the game on some broad, macking the hot chick at the shoe store, talking to that broad from class, etc, etc. there will always be somebody (male or female) watching and inevitably hating you for this.

Jealousy is human nature. There are those who do not have DJ skills, (common example is AFCs, however not only limited to them, this could also be a jock, among others), who envy you for succeeding where they fail. Naturally, this jealousy turns to hate, since you are better than them in at least one aspect of life. You're a winner in life, and they are a loser. Therefore, this person wants to make an attempt at 'revenge' for your success, and the method is the c*ckblock. If he/she (the c*ckblocker) can't find success, then naturally they desire for you to be unable to achieve your goals either.

Think about that. They're jealous of you for your success and superiority over them. That's all you need to overcome a c*ckblocker. Since you are clearly the better person, you can be confident in whatever you do to deal with this small obstacle to your goals. If you decide to walk from the broad after closing and let the CBer make an attempt on her, be confident in this guy failing miserably, because he can never measure up to you. If you choose to confront him (not wise, since you play into his hands), you will win as you have been winning every day of your life (and you have been winning because why else would this person be attempting a c*ckblock?). If you choose to simply dismiss the CBer and continue with your broad, any further attempt he/she makes at interjecting in conversation or insulting you only further exposes him/her as weaker and more insecure than you, since you have no time to waste on them; rather you have your priorities and follow them.

Guys, I know that's long-winded. The bottom line is that c*ckblockers envy you, and in trying to torpedo your game, they simply expose themself as petty, weak, and insecure. If you realize this and treat this person accordingly, you will further demonstrate exactly why you are a success and one of life's winners. When you do this, rest assured the woman will also notice, and you will be treated accordingly as well :).

Take it easy. Hope this helps all those who have been a victim of the dastardly c*ckblock.;)

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can do what I do... look at the "Any Rappers Out Their" thread in the Anything Else forum, and look at the third page. I notice something they do that's stupid, and completely ridicule them for it.

And the 3rd paeg of that thread is pretty damn funny; me and bfl duke it out. I win of course:D

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and if they C-block infront of you, be prince charming to them. Give a warm smile, like you welcome their attempts.