Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

An approach at a packed club

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys,

Last night I went out to try teachin' a buddy of mine some DJ skills. Anyways, the club was absolutely packed with women cuz a Janet Jackson concert let out around 10:30. So there was not much room on the small dance floor which restricted women to dancing at their tables or between them.

Needless to say, I had my hands full very shortly. Here's a maneuver to use in this type of situation. Walk up behind a girl who's dancing with her friend. Put your arm around her waist, put one leg in between hers and voila... you start grinding. Important: Be smooth, as if you do this sort of thing ALL THE TIME. Women LOVE it. They get a kick out of grinding with a total stranger, half the time she won't even look at you, just her friend's reaction to you to guage if she wants to continue or not. As long as you look like you're doing it for fun and not comming on strong, she'll continue to dance.

When the song is over simply thank her for the dance and walk away to find a new target. Guaranteed she'll be thinking about you all night as the guy she let slip away... Do this to as many attractive women as you can find. By the end of the night you'll have women all over the bar thinkin' you are THE MAN. Other women will take notice of this as well. And as we all know, every woman wants what other women want. Suddenly you become the sex icon of the bar and you've got your pick of who to chat up.

Important: never chat up a woman for too long. As soon as you feel a lull in the conversation comming on, like you both have nothing left to say Immediately pipe up with "It's too loud to really talk in here, I'd like to continue our conversation though." You can either proceed to try to take her home or you can simply tell her to write her phone number down for you.

The rest is up to you my friends.
Cheers,
Deagleclaw out

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>Put your arm around her waist, put one leg in between hers

It's usually not my leg that I put there.

Interesting idea, though. Haven't seen this unsolicited, approach-from-behind attempted before. Do you ever get a knee to the groin as a result?

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Deagleclaw, I'm absorbing all good advice here!

Cya,
Neo

phoenix-eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deagleclaw:
Hey boys,

Last night I went out to try teachin' a buddy of mine some DJ skills. Anyways, the club was absolutely packed with women cuz a Janet Jackson concert let out around 10:30. So there was not much room on the small dance floor which restricted women to dancing at their tables or between them.

Needless to say, I had my hands full very shortly. Here's a maneuver to use in this type of situation. Walk up behind a girl who's dancing with her friend. Put your arm around her waist, put one leg in between hers and voila... you start grinding. Important: Be smooth, as if you do this sort of thing ALL THE TIME. Women LOVE it. They get a kick out of grinding with a total stranger, half the time she won't even look at you, just her friend's reaction to you to guage if she wants to continue or not. As long as you look like you're doing it for fun and not comming on strong, she'll continue to dance.

When the song is over simply thank her for the dance and walk away to find a new target. Guaranteed she'll be thinking about you all night as the guy she let slip away... Do this to as many attractive women as you can find. By the end of the night you'll have women all over the bar thinkin' you are THE MAN. Other women will take notice of this as well. And as we all know, every woman wants what other women want. Suddenly you become the sex icon of the bar and you've got your pick of who to chat up.

Important: never chat up a woman for too long. As soon as you feel a lull in the conversation comming on, like you both have nothing left to say Immediately pipe up with "It's too loud to really talk in here, I'd like to continue our conversation though." You can either proceed to try to take her home or you can simply tell her to write her phone number down for you.
You also could do; "Listen, dancing with you made me thirsty, would you like a drink?" Take her with! Or she'll be gone when you get back. You both can talk while in line for drinks. Some lines for drinks are a long wait...make use of the time! It's also less noisy (but not much) near the bar.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY! That approach works very well, and I've been using it for a while now. It even works in Teen clubs. Its actually easier cause of the raging hormones and all! :)

But all of yall keep up the good advice and keep me learning. In 10 years I want to personify Don Juan. I'll only be 26. Anyways, just a 2nd opinion, that is a really good approach to use.

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love grinding on the dance floor. ; )

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phoenix-eye,

Yes and what if the girl comes with you, gets her drink and runs-like-hell away from you after that. Bummer...

I just can't do that... buy her a drink if I just met her for 1 minute.

Cya,
Neo

phoenix-eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Neophyte:
phoenix-eye,

Yes and what if the girl comes with you, gets her drink and runs-like-hell away from you after that. Bummer...

I just can't do that... buy her a drink if I just met her for 1 minute.

Neo, read my very first post! You know how I feel about buying chicks drinks. If you and chicky-poo are in line for drinks at a club, on a friday night, it's not going to be 1 minute! It's going to be more like 10, maybe even longer!(God, I'd hate to be thirsty in that place!)
So, from meeting on the dance floor to both of you getting drink, it's going to be more like 15 minutes you've been talking, kino,all that! Chatting-up a hotie for 15 minutes in a club is a long time!

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes phoenix-eye, you're right;

Two: Buying women drinks as an intro. Don't do it. See if you can sit with her and talk a while, then--and only then--should you buy her a drink. And if she insists you buy her one before you've had a chances to judge if this is a deserving lady, walk away without saying a word.
This is the way I see it too.

Cya,
Neo

phoenix-eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Neophyte:
Yes phoenix-eye, you're right;

This is the way I see it too.

But! I think I should have made an exception, and that exception is if the lady you're buying the drink for has just let you grind on her and put your hands just about anywhere you want while dancing.
Granted; if you can't gauge her interest level in you, or she grinds with all the guy's on the dance floor, then hell no, she ain't getting a drink from me.
Thanks for keeping me on my toes!