Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

America's Bribery - Third World Disparity...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think red pilling someone on government corruption is just as much of an uphill battle as red pilling them on female nature.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been wondering if the feminization/pro hypergamy nature of western society was a planned goal of the powers that be. Old timer men know how female nature is. If society can be run in a way that excludes 80% of males from having sex, by using female nature against the majority of men. That could just be one tactic to try to achieve depopulation.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a quick google search:

Interesting. Thank you.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more about the Dr. Fauci Mailgate btw from link that I posted previously.

If it is true (Confirmed?), that Peter Darzak had funded the Wuhan lab with over 600 000 USD then that is quite intriguing. (The guy writing the thank you email note to Dr. Fauci for publicly denying the Wuhan lab).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far less than what was observed from long haul Covid-19.
What long haul?
The vaccine isn't even 8 months old. That is not something you can even by a long shot call "a long haul". The product is still a very young vaccine product in the 1.st generation stage. You need to wait 5 years at least for the product to mature and show all side effects. When it hits 5-6 generation then theoretically most kinks and issues might have been detected and removed from it = safe product (in theory).

Note also that in normal vaccine production they normally run trials which usually takes up to 5 years or more for the very reason mentioned above. This is certainly not the case with the Covid-19 mRNA vaccines. Not by far.

On 2 December 2020, the United Kingdom's Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) gave temporary regulatory approval for the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine,[16][17] becoming the first country to approve this vaccine and the first country in the Western world to approve the use of any COVID‑19 vaccine.[18][19][20] On 8 December 2020, 90-year-old Margaret Keenan received the vaccine at University Hospital Coventry, becoming the first person known to be vaccinated outside of a trial.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_COVID-19_vaccine_development

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are ignoring what I'm saying the news is saying and what other scientists have said through the news. You seemed to say or imply that everything on the news is fake
I never said they are fake or claimed that. I'm just staying that one should apply critical thinking onto it.

, including the deaths and infection rates in India, or the variants of the virus or even my local news if fake.
Never said that either.
I said that it is an scientific fact that all viruses naturally mutates all the time as their natural process - so if there is a new version then it is not something special in itself. Just an additional mutation. There are actually new versions every day.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here is more about Dr. Fauci.
He's been a very busy little bee since the start of the virus became a threat.
I've been following this as it's making it's rounds through all the various media outlets.

He's been totally busted.

TD;LR - Fauci's emails have been made public through the Freedom of Information act. It shows he lied about several things when under oath in the Senate hearings. There is no conspiracy here on this one. There is his emails and the senate hearing videos of him as proof. Yet the main stream media is trying to sweep this under the rug and keep it hush hush to protect the government.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Maybe they will up the anti and off sex for the dudes that need it in exchange for two stabs? One never knows.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting to see everyone in the US trying to bribe Americans into taking the vaccine. If everyone believed that the vaccine saved lives, no one should have to be bribed or coaxed into getting it. Meanwhile, you have 3rd world countries begging for aid and vaccine that really want/need it and not getting it.

Anyone else think government is subliminally promoting or sending the message that gambling and alcoholism is ok? After all, they are really pushing vaccine lottery tickets and "free" beer for those vaccinated.

My company just sent out an email saying our office is reopening July 1st but everyone MUST be vaccinated and it's mandatory. I'm not too thrilled about that and going to find out if teleworking is going to be an option.

Meanwhile, they don't do enough for the real killers of people like cancer and diabetes... I guess they only target things that have a 99.xx% survivability rate. How about bribing all the obese people with free fruits and veggies instead? Not only will that prevent diabetes but will help you survive Covid. 2 for 1 deal...

[Rant Off]
Honestly, this gives me some measure of hope for the US. There are a lot of people who are seeing thru the propaganda and fear mongering that the media and government have engaged in. What's funny and sad at the same time is that it's the less educated people who see thru the lies and it's the educated people who continue to believe blindly.

I feel sorry for less developed countries that have instituted mega authoritarian measures like locking everyone up in their homes and ruining their financial prospects for literally no gain since the infection keeps spreading anyway

I'm personally glad to see things going back to normal because it's one less anvil that the obedient sheep have at their disposal to beat others over

My company isn't forcing anyone to get vaccinated, but they did incentivize it and people who aren't or refuse to get vaccinated will have to wear a mask. But this is only going to last as long as the pvssies in society continue to cower in fear at what is essentially a trivial threat at this point, unless the government finds a new disease to use to make everyone cower in fear again. Although global warming seems to be the new source of fear mongering

I don't think mandatory vaccination is legal. I'd def find another place to work.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the vaccines worked, those that took it should be fine if you didn't wear a mask. It makes no sense.
Since when has anything like things making sense stopped obedient cult members from drinking kool-aid?

These people are NPCs that must conform to the societal programming. They think they're doing good, but they're just virtue signalling so that their fellow cult members won't turn them in to the thought police.

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous, rather than cowardly"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the vaccines worked, those that took it should be fine if you didn't wear a mask. It makes no sense.
There is truth to this. Ive been fully vaccinated for two months. I stopped wearing a mask in public because we know the vaccine works. Though it was cool not catching other shvt like common colds, mask laws need to be either mandatory everyone wears it or don’t have the law / “guidelines” at all.