Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

America's Bribery - Third World Disparity...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting to see everyone in the US trying to bribe Americans into taking the vaccine. If everyone believed that the vaccine saved lives, no one should have to be bribed or coaxed into getting it. Meanwhile, you have 3rd world countries begging for aid and vaccine that really want/need it and not getting it.

Anyone else think government is subliminally promoting or sending the message that gambling and alcoholism is ok? After all, they are really pushing vaccine lottery tickets and "free" beer for those vaccinated.

My company just sent out an email saying our office is reopening July 1st but everyone MUST be vaccinated and it's mandatory. I'm not too thrilled about that and going to find out if teleworking is going to be an option.

Meanwhile, they don't do enough for the real killers of people like cancer and diabetes... I guess they only target things that have a 99.xx% survivability rate. How about bribing all the obese people with free fruits and veggies instead? Not only will that prevent diabetes but will help you survive Covid. 2 for 1 deal...

[Rant Off]

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My company just sent out an email saying our office is reopening July 1st but everyone MUST be vaccinated and it's mandatory.
Find a new better job dude...
You should not accept it and the US constitution guarantees your liberty and freedom to choose (I suppose you're from Us right? Many here on SS is from the US so...). If they don't respect the law then it tells a lot about your employer probably don't gives a shiete about you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've played the lottery with my own money in order to teach myself that the odds of getting a bad side effect from the vaccine is very low, just like winning the lottery. If I have the same luck with the vaccines as the lottery then I should be okay.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly though, at this point, I support the vax, but only the astute individuals will understand why.....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a new better job dude...
You should not accept it and the US constitution guarantees your liberty and freedom to choose (I suppose you're from Us right? Many here on SS is from the US so...). If they don't respect the law then it tells a lot about your employer probably don't gives a shiete about you.
I work in a health industry(ironic) so it would be natural for them to practice overabundance of caution no matter how misguided I thought it was. For me to move companies, I'd have to move to a more conservative state altogether because my state is overrun with liberals unfortunately. I also have a family and all my friends/family are here so it's not as easy unfortunately.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've played the lottery with my own money in order to teach myself that the odds of getting a bad side effect from the vaccine is very low, just like winning the lottery. If I have the same luck with the vaccines as the lottery then I should be okay.
You can't possibly know that as the side effect might take years to show up (if any) or not if you are lucky. I hope you are the latter. :up:
But as you know the technology (mRNA nano technology) is untested and unproved so it might take years before we have the full data of this massive human lab rat experiment.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting to see everyone in the US trying to bribe Americans into taking the vaccine. If everyone believed that the vaccine saved lives, no one should have to be bribed or coaxed into getting it. Meanwhile, you have 3rd world countries begging for aid and vaccine that really want/need it and not getting it.

Anyone else think government is subliminally promoting or sending the message that gambling and alcoholism is ok? After all, they are really pushing vaccine lottery tickets and "free" beer for those vaccinated.

My company just sent out an email saying our office is reopening July 1st but everyone MUST be vaccinated and it's mandatory. I'm not too thrilled about that and going to find out if teleworking is going to be an option.

Meanwhile, they don't do enough for the real killers of people like cancer and diabetes... I guess they only target things that have a 99.xx% survivability rate. How about bribing all the obese people with free fruits and veggies instead? Not only will that prevent diabetes but will help you survive Covid. 2 for 1 deal...

[Rant Off]
We are quickly losing our physical sovereignty and masking it (no pun intended) with it's for the better to get back to normal. Like there is a normal anymore.

Brand Russel actually laid out very eloquently here:

People are too brainwashed and easily manipulated. But again, place enough fear and media in your face and it's a form of torture that eventually will lead to you giving out.

We must stand firm and fight for as long as it takes. People that choose not to get vaccinated will most likely be outcasted.

Then UFOs are next. Create the boogieman in space and you get a perfect storm to easily move masses and well down the rabbit hole we go.

Modern Man Advice

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a health industry(ironic) so it would be natural for them to practice overabundance of caution no matter how misguided I thought it was. For me to move companies, I'd have to move to a more conservative state altogether because my state is overrun with liberals unfortunately. I also have a family and all my friends/family are here so it's not as easy unfortunately.
Well I guess you have to reflect hard and estimate the values of personal safety for yourself and family versus gain of utility (keeping your current job and staying etc)?

Personally and of course I can only speak for myself; I'd would leave for a better option. but that is of course just me if that was forced upon me.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly though, at this point, I support the vax, but only the astute individuals will understand why.....
Supporting the vax is different than supporting people's freedoms.

One party is very good at shoving things down people's throats and making them conform to what they like, how they behave, what is acceptable, without being crucified and your life being ruined.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess you have to reflect hard and estimate the values of personal safety for yourself and family versus gain of utility (keeping your current job and staying etc)?

Personally and of course I can only speak for myself; I'd would leave for a better option. but that is of course just me if that was forced upon me.
This has nothing to do with safety as opposed to personal freedom to do what I want to do. (being able to choose vaccination or not).
I'm not afraid of Covid but way more afraid of losing personal freedoms. I would say I have had more anxiety over masks and vaccines than the virus itself.

I'll wait to see what the available options are to me when we have a team meeting about this next week.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supporting the vax is different than supporting people's freedoms.

One party is very good at shoving things down people's throats and making them conform to what they like, how they behave, what is acceptable, without being crucified and your life ruined.
I'm not sure if you understood what I meant....

I support freedom and civil liberties... but the problem is that there are too many braindead people who've bought into the fascist tendencies of one particular party. They're now the enforcers of that party's policies.

Fortunately, these people have also bought into that party's narrative about the vax...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you understood what I meant....

I support freedom and civil liberties... but the problem is that there are too many braindead people who've bought into the fascist tendencies of one particular party. They're now the enforcers of that party's policies.

Fortunately, these people have also bought into that party's narrative about the vax...
My bad. Yeah I must've read it too fast without comprehending the subtleties.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Lookatu I guess it's time to see if your vax certificates will hold up to scrutiny.
Lol I thought long and hard about it, but now my company will require you to email them a pic of your vax card before coming into the office and you will have to bring in the actual card to work to show them(one time deal and not every day).

Not sure I can fake a really authentic looking one with the same card stock as the original.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with safety as opposed to personal freedom to do what I want to do. (being able to choose vaccination or not).
I'm not afraid of Covid but way more afraid of losing personal freedoms. I would say I have had more anxiety over masks and vaccines than the virus itself.
I'm concerned about both parts. But not afraid I would say.

I have massive concerns about the "gene therapy treatment" aka the vaccine and the potential effects of it short term/long term and I also have big concerns about how the western governments/politicians are happily in full effect of taking away our liberty in gain for power and massive control over the populations in our countries which will remove our rights as free individuals.

Both is of great concerns and should not be taken lightly.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't possibly know that as the side effect might take years to show up (if any) or not if you are lucky. I hope you are the latter. :up:
But as you know the technology (mRNA nano technology) is untested and unproved so it might take years before we have the full data of this massive human lab rat experiment.
That is interesting. If the mRNA is successful, it holds out to be promising for other chronic diseases like HIV and Cancer, all of which are plagues in their own right, especially cancer. Also, you can't downplay the virus itself. Nobody who caught the virus chose to get the virus and some of the long-haul symptoms include neurological damage, permanent breathing problems, this thing has basically ruined people's lives. They even say that Covid has the ability to alter DNA in some cells itself and create permanent long-term issues even after the virus is completely gone and the person is tested negative for it.

At the best you are taking a monster to fight another monster. I think people are concerned about today and the long-haul symptoms and clearing out hospitals and ICUs so they can deal with other surgical issues like heart disease and cancers rather than a number of years down the road. Even so, people who believe something will happen down the road, are the same who believe that the world, as we know it, will come to an end long before that even happens. In my mind, I'm not sure what going to even happen this year.

You have these blood supermoons the past month and now UFO disclosure is on the horizon. It would be glib to say the world is going to continue the way its going even this year to worry about something that could happen years down the road (i.e. even August in USA politically).

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I can fake a really authentic looking one with the same card stock as the original.
Maybe it doesn't need to be. Good enough, is good enough to the ignorant. I would say screw the job if it came to it. Plenty of other ways to make money.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say screw the job if it came to it. Plenty of other ways to make money.
I get paid very well(top of my field), been there awhile, can take any day off I want without notice, generally work 30-35hr work weeks, amassed 5 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of excused time off, don't have to prove myself, work with good people. I'm pretty much my own boss and have good autonomy. It's definitely hard to walk away from something like this. I would most likely be looking at a downgrade for sure moving somewhere else.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obody who caught the virus chose to get the virus and some of the long-haul symptoms include neurological damage, permanent breathing problems, this thing has basically ruined people's lives.
If you know a little about virology then you would also know that viruses also usually weakens more and more by generation after generation it involves into as a virus do not have its main goal to kill hosts; but its goal is to spread as much as possible to as many hosts as possible.

Covid-19 has so far also shown the same properties and should therefore be no different. It was way more potent and dangerous when it was set free in China October/November 2019 when people just dropped dead on the streets or fainted for no specific reason (other than they had got infected of course). I saw a lot of and read lot of it from reports that slipped through the China censorship back then. Now the virus is a lot weaker and doesn't behave like that.
So it follows the same pattern as most pathogens.

I expect it to go away more or less by the end of the third wave as it always has in past recorded pandemics the world has experienced in history of mankind.. We'll see sooner or later if I am right or wrong about that part.. ;)

At the best you are taking a monster to fight another monster.
So using Gatling gun to fight imaginary monsters is not very effective and overkill as it might not be the monster we been sold on.

Last edited: