Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazing

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I used to think to. But then I had ACTUAL female friends who could never stand being alone. It was an epidemic. I couldn't believe it. They dated guys they didn't give 2 sh!TS FOR.

Romance IS womens world. She never liked you in the first place. And she left you for another guy. Why did she had to do all of that? Because she couldn't stand to be "single." It is a failure to women.
Your first paragraph is based on two women. Which doesn’t encompass the majority. And based on your two friends that shows the quality you surround yourself with. My women friends stay single until they find high quality. Not all women are the same and generalizations cannot be made.

You can tell when a woman is needy and can’t stand being single. Change the women you consider for something more than just sex. They’re out there.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry but every situation I have been in (and also my friends) tells me that women always have guys. They revolve around romance. From quality girl next door to the biggest slvts. Like literally. Am I crazy? Lol.
You're not crazy and what you are experiencing is very common. However, for many women, the guys they are "dating" are usually glorified orbiters and can be easily replaced when someone better/more masuline comes along. Yes, being single can be very depressing for a woman more than a man, hence, sometimes you do see women dating "down." But, as long as the onus is on the man to ask her out, she may have no other option at the time but to date an orbiter. Generally, women are ok with being solo for awhile, especially after a breakup, but not for extended periods of time.

So, if you can refine your DJ skills, you can garner the interest of many hot women and "take" them from the beta male orbiter who is just a placeholder.

Never forget, all is fair in love and war.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first paragraph is based on two women. Which doesn’t encompass the majority. And based on your two friends that shows the quality you surround yourself with. My women friends stay single until they find high quality. Not all women are the same and generalizations cannot be made.

You can tell when a woman is needy and can’t stand being single. Change the women you consider for something more than just sex. They’re out there.
@stormrider ^^

If this is continuously happening to you and your friends....

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not crazy and what you are experiencing is very common. However, for many women, the guys they are "dating" are usually glorified orbiters and can be easily replaced when someone better/more masuline comes along. Yes, being single can be very depressing for a woman more than a man, hence, sometimes you do see women dating "down." But, as long as the onus is on the man to ask her out, she may have no other option at the time but to date an orbiter. Generally, women are ok with being solo for awhile, especially after a breakup, but not for extended periods of time.

So, if you can refine your DJ skills, you can garner the interest of many hot women and "take" them from the beta male orbiter who is just a placeholder.

Never forget, all is fair in love and war.
Damn dude, really good explanation

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. They will backwards rationalize that "well I wasn't happy so I started looking" but if they meet the right new guy they automatically become unhappy. And what does that backwards rationalization say about their neediness anyway.
Agreed, and generally they become unhappy because the guy got sloppy. This goes for dating and marriage. Biggest offenders are becoming needy, a wuss, lazy, unmotivated, lacking spontaneity and fun.

Kind of like a quote from a Rocky movie, the biggest thing that can hurt a fighter is becoming civilized.

Never lose your edge.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you something my freind. Right now, my cousin is married to a beautiful woman and he has two kids with her. But every time I come over, she is always bumping her ass into me or bending over...sometimes even in front of my cousin. He is embarrassed by it. And so am I. Somewhere along the line she lost attraction for him and it doesn't even matter that I am her husband's cousin. She wants my d!ck. Now, am i crazy or is this female behavior?
And your cousin hasn't said anything to her?

Seriously WTF?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, and generally they become unhappy because the guy got sloppy. This goes for dating and marriage. Biggest offenders are becoming needy, a wuss, lazy, unmotivated, lacking spontaneity and fun.

Kind of like a quote from a Rocky movie, the biggest thing that can hurt a fighter is becoming civilized.

Never lose your edge.
Well...guy could have gotten sloppy or girl was low quality. It's not always on the guy.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And your cousin hasn't said anything to her?

Seriously WTF?
Don't act like this never happens. It happens all the damn time in actual reality.
Reading comprehension, learn it.

Why hasn't your cousin said anything to his wife?! That's some bullsh1t.
As you have experienced, it makes OTHER people uncomfortable - and should be handled from that aspect

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading comprehension, learn it.

Why hasn't your cousin said anything to his wife?! That's some bullsh1t
You would be surprise on how many men this happens, i see it often. And they dont do ****
Usually its way more subtle

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would be surprise on how many men this happens, i see it often. And they dont do ****
Usually its way more subtle
I'm not surprised, it happens to me. It makes me very uncomfortable and I'm always surprised when the spouse says nothing, even if the affected party brings up to the spouse "that makes me uncomfortable, can you tell him/her to stop?"

I don't like being involved in situations that disrespect relationships - I don't care what the current "state" of the relationship is. But that's my own personal value system

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not BS. When I was 15, my sister invited me to go fishing with her. And two of her friends come along. They were a couple. The whole entire car ride she put her head on her bf's shoulder and put her ass on my right hand. I damn near fingered her. I couldn't believe it. But it was then that I accepted my role as a hot guy.

Even my own aunt......she asked me if I wanted to help her move stuff. And the entire time she kept bumping her ass into me. She had s nice ass....So I wont lie. I copt some feels. In high school whenever I was at the lunch line, girls would place their asses on my right hand.

Sexual tension. despite all the obstacles. Women are sexual beings. Now....AM I crazy???? Lol. Go ahead Sazc. Keep asking me questions. Keep trying to expose me. All I have is reality.
Ew, your aunt? And you are bragging about that? Ew.

I tell you, there was one time, when I was about 22, my 40 y.o. Uncle managed to "playfully" pin me to the floor, and got himself, front to front, laying on top of me. Thankfully it was brief as the family was around (Thanksgiving) and he immediately got off me, playing it like a ha ha I tackled you joke. We were in a living room....

I was horrified and confused and it's not something I use to brag about how "hot" I am.

You seen to live life believing that women are purposefully shoving their asses against you, and feel like a blood relation trying to molest you is something to brag about.

#baggage

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never once heard of cousins shoving their asses in to attractive men’s hands, wife’s doing similar, girlfriends either. These sound like trashy, slvtty women.
I know people can be shady once in awhile and act emotionally to their own detriments but this is a lot.

I’ve had coworkers rub their breasts on me, yea. People getting oddly close, etc

But I think a lot of this information is based on what kind of quality of people one is surrounded by.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's based on how attractive you are.
Maybe. I have all really attractive friends and am myself. Most women get anxious around us, rather than trashy. Flirty and giddy, sure.

Unless they're drunk, nothing crazy happens like storm was saying.
I’m convinced it’s how someone is themself and that will dictate how they act. And what they value.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Irresponsible post. I'm tiring of this type of s*hit on SS.

How the f*uck do you know "it's his fault" @sosousage?? Were you there documenting the whole thing? Women can change their mind at the drop of a hat and in many cases there is no other guy involved despite what many here preach. I'm basing this on 20+ years of dating experience.

"muh 20 years of dating experience"

so youre saying if he was 10/10 she would still leave him?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ew, not with related ppl (related by marriage included)

Disgusting. IMO That's low quality ppl with lack of quality boundaries. I, personally, take no pride in a low quality person thinking I'm hot. In fact, I'm insulted.

The fact that you were just trying to introduce the concept of the Id to the board (good job btw) - perhaps you should continue your investigation into phsycology a bit further. You'd see what I mean.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85

I have never once heard of cousins shoving their asses in to attractive men’s hands, wife’s doing similar, girlfriends either. These sound like trashy, slvtty women.
I know people can be shady once in awhile and act emotionally to their own detriments but this is a lot.

I’ve had coworkers rub their breasts on me, yea. People getting oddly close, etc

But I think a lot of this information is based on what kind of quality of people one is surrounded by.
You replied that you disagree that flirting, even by relatives, had anything to do with them being low quality, that it has to do with how hot you are:
I said
Ew, not with related ppl (related by marriage included)

Disgusting. IMO That's low quality ppl with lack of quality boundaries. I, personally, take no pride in a low quality person thinking I'm hot. In fact, I'm insulted.

The fact that you were just trying to introduce the concept of the Id to the board (good job btw) - perhaps you should continue your investigation into phsycology a bit further. You'd see what I mean.
How am I "conflating" that you believe that flirting, even by blood family members and related-by-marriage family members is caused by the target being hot, and not the family member being low quality?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Ranger @Spaz you see why I utterly reject "frame" as so often used as nothing more than a shaming tactic?

You can be redpill or paternalistic/feministic but not both imo.
Define what is Frame for you. Mine and yours might be totally different.

Then I can properly respond.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed some of you using the number of years of dating as a means to provide credibility.

If a man only manages to get 4 dates per year that only denotes 4 experiences per year.

Credibility is achieved with prove, post it.

It's not bragging if a man can back it up.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The " have perfect frame and you can make a ho a housewife" crew is nothing more than repackaged white knighting. Women are subject to normal human traits like boredom and lust and polyandry like men are.

I'm not saying it isn't important, it's VERY important, but at the end of the day it is half the battle.
Frame + redemption

I have turned plenty of holy virgins into tramps.

You guys seen it plenty of times in real life.

Only thing is you guys never seen a tramp turned into a good housewife.

It's rare not because of her. It's rare because not many men has that ability to absorb her into his frame.

The feminine imperative has only imbued basic programming in women that's potent on its own, however they can't do much nor create anything without mens help.

Even what they thought is their greatest creation; the ability to give birth is actually only possible with men's DNA.

Women's basic programming = The feminine imperative = Giving birth, multitasking and manipulation = Survival for herself and her offspring.

Is there anything else they project besides their basic programming?

You can turn ho's into anything you desire.

You want them turned into suicide bomber's, holy women, tramps, soldiers, worshippers...up to you.

Women are the perfect herd. It's all embedded within them.

Take away that whole "quality women" concept and you'd be left with "leading" women.

Leadership is also part of frame.