Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am i wrong for talking to her even though she has a man?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now i dont know what to feel in this situation, this gurl has a BF for 2 months or so now, but she made a comment the other day to one of my friends, she told him that she is into me and thinks im cute....

Now i liked her the first time i saw her, but i didnt take it to the head i just looked at it as a "She is fine id fuk her" and thats it, never tried to hit on her or nothing, it was until i found out that she digged me too that i started making some moves on her.

We text each other and we talked on the phone one time too(although it will be more often now, since the ice is broken basicly)

Now i know that she is interested in me and i am in her, but she has a man, and although she do, she keeps making comments about me daily like when my friends mention my name she goes like "Ummm bfl...." or " tell sexy ass bfl to call me" " did bfl get my text" bfl this bfl that and it keeps going.

I dont know how to handle this situaiton here since she has a man...

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
are they getting married? do remember though that if she does start hooking up with you and stays with the other dude, she is just as likeley to do that to you in the future if you become "her man."

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i know , i just want to be fukbuddies to be honest with you.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless she breaks up with him to actually fu*k you, then in that case you can date her. cuz maybe you'll be the man that holds her down

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a hors decision to cheat on or leave there current bf. Either be the next guy to f**k her or some one else will!

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL girls will cheat with the RIGHT guy at the RIGHT time.

I mean, if your most favorite, beautiful Playboy bunnies knocked on your door and said they want to fu ck you with not strings attached you are going to say YES. I don't care if you're married, in love, or in a 10 year relationship- it's a fact of life unless you're gay.

Now, if a girl meets her most PERFECT man, her Prince Charming that fulfills those deep, but unspoken needs in her, then yes, she too will cheat just like a man would. She wants HER Prince Charming to come knocking on the door to whisk her away for a night of unrivaled, bed breaking sex. That too is a fact of life.

The idea is to be of such high value that girls see YOU as Mr. Stud or Mr. Right so that they A) want you over anyone else and B) not cheat on you since there will never be another stud like you knocking on her door.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
Now i dont know what to feel in this situation, this gurl has a BF for 2 months or so now, but she made a comment the other day to one of my friends, she told him that she is into me and thinks im cute....

Now i liked her the first time i saw her, but i didnt take it to the head i just looked at it as a "She is fine id fuk her" and thats it, never tried to hit on her or nothing, it was until i found out that she digged me too that i started making some moves on her.

We text each other and we talked on the phone one time too(although it will be more often now, since the ice is broken basicly)

Now i know that she is interested in me and i am in her, but she has a man, and although she do, she keeps making comments about me daily like when my friends mention my name she goes like "Ummm bfl...." or " tell sexy ass bfl to call me" " did bfl get my text" bfl this bfl that and it keeps going.

I dont know how to handle this situaiton here since she has a man...
If you dont mind sucking second hand d**k, or tasting his man juice when you kiss her/go down on her, and you dont mind that another man is pleasuring her anally at night, hey, you go guy!

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
ALL girls will cheat with the RIGHT guy at the RIGHT time.

I mean, if your most favorite, beautiful Playboy bunnies knocked on your door and said they want to fu ck you with not strings attached you are going to say YES. I don't care if you're married, in love, or in a 10 year relationship- it's a fact of life unless you're gay.

Now, if a girl meets her most PERFECT man, her Prince Charming that fulfills those deep, but unspoken needs in her, then yes, she too will cheat just like a man would. She wants HER Prince Charming to come knocking on the door to whisk her away for a night of unrivaled, bed breaking sex. That too is a fact of life.

The idea is to be of such high value that girls see YOU as Mr. Stud or Mr. Right so that they A) want you over anyone else and B) not cheat on you since there will never be another stud like you knocking on her door.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

SMOAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
bfl->

Dont listen to all the hate man, this sh** is typical of all women. Most hot ones are going to have a boyfriend when you meet them unless theres something screwy withem. She just wants to make sure youre in pocket before she dumps her man. Shes chosen you as his replacement-> and thats alot better than being some bi***s rebound after a breakup when her standards and self-value have plummeted ;)

SMOAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
more like an upgrade
:crackup:

I stand corrected big pimpin :D

The game is in you not on you ;)

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx for all the replies.

I guess ill keep being MR DJ to this girl, so she can see how patheic her current BF is compare to me, wait....he cant compare lol.

But then again i dont want this as my girlfriend cause how i know that she wont do the same while she is with me....haha i guess that we would have to talk about that if that ever happens, but for now ill keep tryna get some while no strings are attached between us:)

Oh yeah i asked her if she would like to kick it with me or go out with me one of this days and she said ok, so...:D :cheer: :p

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today you are the new thing

Tomorrow there'll be someone else.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats why i dont wanna let her get too confortable with me or too close to me so that she doesnt get bored quick and that way ill have her wanting more all the time.
Also i wanna apply some dj techniques on her so that what you said doesnt happen, and there is always gonna be someone else, but the question is, is that someone else as good as me?

Sorry for the ****yness but I DON'T THINK SO;)

nightryder

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Am i wrong for talking to her even though she has a man?

Originally posted by JackPrescott
If you dont mind sucking second hand d**k, or tasting his man juice when you kiss her/go down on her, and you dont mind that another man is pleasuring her anally at night, hey, you go guy!
That's basically what you do with every other girl.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Am i wrong for talking to her even though she has a man?

Originally posted by nightryder
That's basically what you do with every other girl.
True unleast she is a virgin, or you are he first bf