Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I The Shortest?

The College Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Long-Time/First-Time......Anyways...I was just wondering If there is anyone shorter than me on this site.? I'm 5-2, with shoes on. So I'm about 5-1/2 w/o shoes. I'm 21, and in College. Anways, as you very well know....It's very hard to attract girls at my height....I can't find more than 2 girls out of 200 that are even my HEIGHT. Yeah, it' sucks. but I was just born with it, and theres nothing else i can do about it...I dont want to make this another height post, but I was just wondering if there is anyone shorter than me or about my height here? P.s. The Worst thing is that I'm not even asian. If I was asian, I might have an excuse....Hell, the shortest asian guys in my classes are at least 2-3 inches taller than me.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this older italian guy I know. He was the most pimp guy back in the day. He used to tag all sorts of ass back in Italy. Even now, his wife is 15 years younger and pretty hot for her age.

You know from the moment you meet this guy, not to fyck with him. He has that aura about him. Ok ok, he used to be in the mafia.

But the point is that this guy never let his physical stature determine his mental state.

He's like 5'2" I think.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now this is a problem..I am about 5 7..and people on this site and friends give me **** for it.

you cant do much here....

dont get to muscular, but try to be as semetrical as you can.

make sure ur well groomed and dress nice at all times.

then go out and get shoes with a 2 or 3 inch platform or sole.

for instance I have these sandles that have a 2 and quater inch platform/soul..they make me look about 5 8 and half- 5 9! and yes ill admit its a difference..but either way

you can get to 5 4 like this..maybe even 5 5 if u really do it...this is decveiving but it will get u in bed..other than that..you might want to go for girls under 5 foot on the internet!

good luck man!

The College Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Even though I'm a cool confident person, it still kind of irks me when people stare at me, and make fun of me. Most of the time, I just shrug it off, but at some point it just hits you...When I play basketball, people don't call me the short guy....They call me the little midget....There is so many other instances of dissrespect based on height purely....Like when I ask for help at department stores, etc...the workers just ignore me...I can try to command respect, but I notice that it doesn't really matter...Rarely do people respect someone who is 5-2...I know napolean,etc..but that rarely happens....My everyday experience is what i know...And i just wish people would just be a little more respectful...

MrRogersRedux

Reaction score
Dude, I feel your pain, but in a completely different way...

I'm 6-8', and I can't find any girl even a foot close to my height!

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh I've always pondered this question...

Would you rather be 9 feet tall or 4 feet tall

(super tall) or (really short)--

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bummer, and you're too tall to join the circus!

I'm 5' 6" and even at this height it can be tough. Many years ago (thank god) I realised that if you can't 'fix' something there's no point focusing on it.

Focus on what you can do to improve, and ways round it.

My antidote is to remember there are kids with cancer, people who are paralysed from the neck down and even men with 1" d1cks (mine's double that size), so life can't be that bad.

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Layla
ahh I've always pondered this question...

Would you rather be 9 feet tall or 4 feet tall

(super tall) or (really short)--
but noone is 9foot tall so thats irrelevant a better question is rather be 6'8ish or 5' tall

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is a generous 5'3" and he gets laid a lot. Girls love him and never even bring up his height when I talk to them about him. He's a model too and supremely confident - unfortunately, the only thing that disqualifies him is his AFCness. Work on being the man and your height will become less and less of an issue.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if you're a 'pretty' boy it makes no odds. IF you're average or worse, skinny as well, your fvcked.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrRogersRedux
Dude, I feel your pain, but in a completely different way...

I'm 6-8', and I can't find any girl even a foot close to my height!
You can't find girls that are 5"8?...WTF?

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is 6'2 a good height (thats me) :D?

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just about 6'0...seems taller is always better.
A girl taller then a guy is not a plus that is for sure...BUT...if you know how to kick game and have the skills of a DJ it shouldnt matter dude. 5'2 is short but whatever man...don't let that bring you down.

harwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've finally learn to just accept things that i can't change... (i thought 5'7 was pretty short but i guess i'm doin' alright... )

basically you can't change it so get over it... it may be a hinderance at first but put some work into whatever you do and strive for success and you be just fine.

I go to a tutoring service started by a guy who graduated from my school... he's got two degrees in engineering and makes freakin' bank for this damn thing he started! Anyway, he's at least 3-4 inches shorter than me and i can guarentee you he's got game when it comes to the ladies! he's got that alpha male thing written all over him!

In conclusion, you height should determine almost nothing in your life. If you're good with the ladies, it doesn't matter how tall you are.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height doesn't mean ****. I just got back from a bar and this one 5'3'' guy had his hot girlfriend all over him. He was even dancing with other hot broads the whole night. This guy has more game than my lame 5'11'' ass.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naoi deag se deag
I have a friend who is a generous 5'3" and he gets laid a lot. Girls love him and never even bring up his height when I talk to them about him. He's a model too and supremely confident - unfortunately, the only thing that disqualifies him is his AFCness. Work on being the man and your height will become less and less of an issue.
how is he a model at that height? i heard they weont even consider you if youre not at least 5'10. unless hes a face model.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is probably modelling at a local level... nothing important. You cant, as a man, get a real modelling job if you're under 6' unless youve already got a famous persona.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who's 5'3 and he does have a hard time with girls. Not that he can't talk to them and such, it's just that they all think of him as friendly "cute" cause he's so short. Actually come to think of it, I know this really short dude, like 4'10 or something. Always at the salsa club dancing with girls. Not really the most attractive guy but he has a great attitude.

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
personallity and attitude can make up for the lack of something in physical appearance. ive seen a short fat ugly dude with a hot woman. After watching this guy for a few minutes i could see why, His personality! How he meet the woman i do not know!

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate that's the question I've always asked myself. I'm 163cm (5"4 and a bit) and shoes usually add about 2cm, getting me to 5"5.

Of the 90 guys in my high school grade, I was always the shortest. But I started uni this year and I have noticed more guys who are my height or even a bit shorter (maybe thats because there are 10s of thousands of guys).

I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me. For my entire life I still haven't accepted it. Just getting basic respect like you talked about is what pisses me off most. God the amount of sh*t I've put up with and the people who have walked all over me makes me so fücking angry. I shouldn't have let them get away with it, but it's just impossible to get just basic respect from anyone. And if you can't be respected, why would any girl want anything to do with you? I know its something you can't change and thus shouldn't complain/worry about but I can't help it. I'm sure you know the feeling.

Before I finished school last year I always used to observe these younger guys I knew who were natural DJs. I was the same height at their age and man they were inspiring. The girls just couldn't resist them lol. They were just your average looking guys, weren't muscly or anything, they just had that right attitude. I thought to myself, if these guys can do it, there is no reason why I can't.

I've said to myself it could always be worse (and I'm sure you have too). To this day, I have still not had any success but that's my own fault for letting my height hinder me. I'm trying to improve myself, get over it, but its hard.

Anyway, the way I see it, I am destined for greatness, I just got to put in the effort to achieve my goals. God just put in this obstacle to see if I really deserve the rewards. :D One day I'll be like those short natural DJs. We can do it College Guy. Nothing's impossible. ;)

BTW, the guy who was runner-up in our Australian Idol last year (but is more popular than the winner today; sings at all the major events, has the fastest and highest selling single in Australian history etc.) is an Italian guy named Anthony Callea, and he is only 158cm (5"2). All the girls LOVE him, and even though it's because he is a celebrity, good looking etc. he's proof that height is no barrier to success. Just type his name in google and read about him, you'll see what I mean.