Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I the only one noticing the decline of American white women

Reaction score
They used to rule the totem pole but now I’m seeing more women of color being represented highly. When I was in college and HS yes I idealized them but now I’m like no thank you. I would much rather prefer a brown girl or other non American white girl.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White women are still heavily pursued even if they have declined in quality. The best non-American white women will be found in Eastern Europe. Eastern European women in the United States are not a bad option but not as good as at the source. Western European, Canadian, or Australian/New Zealand women in the United States are no different than American white women. SJW/feminist attitudes run rampant.

Latinas have a lot of potential. Latinas with more time in Latin America are better. The best Latinas are in Latin America.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black women have always been sexy, wether the rest of the males believe it or not.
White women are still very much sexy where I’m at (Southern California)
And don’t get me started on the latinas

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Western women in general are on the decline, not just white women, foreign women are much better but I don't ever intend on leaving my family and life here just for better quality women.

It doesn't take much for a woman to look good all she needs is long hair and makeup

alison-brie2.jpg

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Black women have always been sexy, wether the rest of the males believe it or not.
White women are still very much sexy where I’m at (Southern California)
And don’t get me started on the latinas
I think the main issue is obesity and ghetto attitude a lot of them have in America, white women are quickly catching up in that regard.

IMG_20201011_120947_458.jpg

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ghetto attitude a lot of them have in America, white women are quickly catching up in that regard.
Sad but tru , hate a ghetto ass white girl especially when it’s a try hard attempt to fit in
I like my black girls a little hood,a little .
not masculine,hood.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Sad but tru , hate a ghetto ass white girl especially when it’s a try hard attempt to fit in
I like my black girls a little hood,a little .
not masculine,hood.
We have this with Arabic girls in Australia, you have these otherwise really beautiful looking women who for some reason act like they came straight out of the detroit ghetto.

Not sure how it is in America but in Australia we either have trashy Bogans (rednecks) or rich anglo girls from the Northern beaches. There isn't much inbetween.

IMG_20200617_163253_295.jpg

Last edited:

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have this with Arabic girls in Australia, you have these otherwise really beautiful looking women who for some reason act like they came straight out of the detroit ghetto.

Not sure how it is in America but in Australia we either have trashy Bogans (rednecks) or rich anglo girls from the Northern beaches. There isn't much inbetween.
There’s a pale Arab chick here with a huge ass, and her fvckin attitude stinks . She’s as ratchet as they come . Such a waste

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I've noticed it. American women are getting uglier, fatter, more tats, more stuck up and trashier. As I've posted I'd say I find only about 15 or so percent attractive. The last few years they've gotten worse.

OLD a good example. All I see is 90 percent trash.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Smokey: Older the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Craig: Man, it's the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Smokey: Yeah well yeah, she blacker than a muhfvcka too.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
They used to rule the totem pole but now I’m seeing more women of color being represented highly. When I was in college and HS yes I idealized them but now I’m like no thank you. I would much rather prefer a brown girl or other non American white girl.
You're confusing a bunch of issues here

-the actual objective appearance of white women on average
-the subjective portrayal of different races of women in media
-your personal and apparently changing assessment of women of different races

Claiming that only white women are declining in quality is a joke. Every problem evident with white women is just as evident in every other race, often more so.

Tats? Black women not so much since their skin is so dark. Asian women not so much. Latinas? Heavily tatted.

Stuck up? Attractive asian women are by far the most selective and "stuck up" of all races

Fat? Back women are the fattest of all, and from what I've seen, Latinas are a close second.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

Claiming that only white women are declining in quality is a joke. Every problem evident with white women is just as evident in every other race, often more so.

Tats? Black women not so much since their skin is so dark. Asian women not so much. Latinas? Heavily tatted.

Stuck up? Attractive asian women are by far the most selective and "stuck up" of all races

Fat? Back women are the fattest of all, and from what I've seen, Latinas are a close second.
Women also completely ruin themselves by cutting their hair short and dressing like Men do.

3a53d31912df3a8f6f96284cd59b228c.jpg

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

I don't see many Asian women, I mean Korean, Japs, Chinese around this part of FL. However, as a whole anywhere I go in general they're much much better looking, less fat, and less tats and peircings than American or Canadian women. Not even close. I don't see very many fat Korean or Japanese women and most are hotter too.

The problem in certain locations is white women are mostly fat and ugly.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see many Asian women, I mean Korean, Japs, Chinese around this part of FL. However, as a whole anywhere I go in general they're much much better looking, less fat, and less tats and peircings than American or Canadian women. Not even close. I don't see very many fat Korean or Japanese women and most are hotter too.

The problem in certain locations is white women are mostly fat and ugly.
Are racial slurs allowed on this site like Japs and Nigg-r?

OK, it seems like Japs is allowed but not Nigg-r. Mods, what are your rules regarding this issue?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are racial slurs allowed on this site like Japs and Nigg-r?

OK, it seems like Japs is allowed but not Nigg-r. Mods, what are your rules regarding this issue?
watch yourself homeboy
don’t let the deer pic fool you.
I’m an American of African descent ,through and through

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white UK women in working class areas, some look quite good on initial interaction, till they speak or behave, theyre combative as hell and were raised to be single.

they nearly all have alcoholism as well

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watch yourself homeboy
don’t let the deer pic fool you.
I’m an American of African descent ,through and through
What are you going to do? Find him and beat him up, or pop a cap?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Represented in what? Victoria's secret catalogs? Just because some company hires more "representation" of "oppressed minorities" so that they can virtue signal, doesn't make it any kind of representation of the totem pole. They include more black/brown women and fat white women so that they can pander to all the buzzwords.

Modern feminism ruins white women, yes, but dating other ethnicities or cultures is it's own minefield.