Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I justified to be angry? read:

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex left me because she fancied my mate. This was almost 7 months ago. He swore to me at the time that nothing was going on...but she apparantly had a pregnancy scare and instead of telling me about it...she went to him and the both of them kept it a secret from me. I was really hurt, not only had my girlfriend broken my trust with her, but my mate had also done the same.

Ever since they done this, the two of them have been together. I'm at the stage now where I dont really care what she does now, but I have this longing feeling to kick this guys ass!

I fear that if I see him, I'm gonna kill him, cos I can go pretty psycho when I'm mad. I dont want to resort to violence though, cos then that would mean that I lose.

This guy is one of the most arrogant, dumb insolant son a *****'s you could imagine and he always tries to stare me out when I see him, which makes me mad!

what would you guys do in this situation?

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't even waste your time! If 7 months have gone buy and you still have all this repressed anger, you really need to work that $hit out. Go out and get laid....that is the only way I could get completely over my ex.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its tough but get a new gf and if you really need to have revenge, flaunt your new gf around them.

If your new gf is hotter, than the better!

I've had the same thing happen to me, but I kept my cools and moving along helps me forget it

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say kick both their a$$es. And hard. What's a little jail time? You'll sleep better. Besides, every guy should spend at least a little time in jail once in his life. I did. It wasn't so bad. Just hope your cell mate isn't a 300 pounder named Bubba. :)

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read the post but can answer your question.
Yes you are justified to be angry. Yet you should still not show it.
You are better than her and she does not even desrve your anger. If you see her, when you see her, do everything you can to show her you could give a damn and that she is worse off without you. I will read your post now and change anything that should be.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your better than him to, life is what it is, a girl is at times going to leave a man because she does not fancy him anymore. I would let it be. When he stares you down, say something funny like

"what, you think you'll learn to be her best lover by just staring at me like that?, Let it go man, you have her now, have fun."

If you kind of want to be a prick add at the end-
"have fun, being second best."

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stallion
Its tough but get a new gf and if you really need to have revenge, flaunt your new gf around them.

If your new gf is hotter, than the better!
Indeed! There is no better way to get payback from an HB than being seen having fun with another woman. To me, it's only mildly irritating to see an HB I like with somebody else, but turn the tables,and the same HB gets sensory overload due to her more fragile psyche.