Am I being a chode?

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m seeing hotter and hotter girls by the day. But I never had an emotional connection like I have with what most would consider a 7. Still think about her from time to time. Not because of looks but because of genuine friendship and companionship. To be honest getting attractive girls is great but I just loved her (still do) so much. Still care for her greatly. Will I get over this? Seems like no matter how much sex I have with a hottie this feeling won’t go away lol. I don’t think this is oneitis. Can’t be. This girl has like no ass or tits and all the other girls I’ve been seeing after her have a lot more. Wtf. This is a serious question no weird ass answers like “BRO JUST NEXT HER”. My soul aches man. Help a bro out

Visionist

Don Juan
Reaction score
BRO JUST NEXT HER.

Classic oneitis to me.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m seeing hotter and hotter girls by the day. But I never had an emotional connection like I have with what most would consider a 7. Still think about her from time to time. Not because of looks but because of genuine friendship and companionship. To be honest getting attractive girls is great but I just loved her (still do) so much. Still care for her greatly. Will I get over this? Seems like no matter how much sex I have with a hottie this feeling won’t go away lol. I don’t think this is oneitis. Can’t be. This girl has like no ass or tits and all the other girls I’ve been seeing after her have a lot more. Wtf. This is a serious question no weird ass answers like “BRO JUST NEXT HER”. My soul aches man. Help a bro out
Definitely oneitis. Lop sided attraction if your not with her and shes in your frame. Listen to you. You sound like a girl. Its in your head and women don't see the world this way. Your very needy energy will turn her off.
Have you read "The rational male"?

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess. She broke up with you??

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis stage 4.

Stop with the hotties and focus on yourself til you're at peace. Every girl is unique and you're not going to fill an internal void with externals (other girls). You gotta fill it with yourself. You seem to think you don't deserve perky tits, a bubbly ass, AND a bubbly personality. Work on yourself until you remember that you do. Teach yourself to truly connect with your inner ambitions and you'll naturally learn to connect with girls again. Eventually you'll notice you don't need a girl to have a fulfilling life and that all your self work has made you into someone that can make things work with almost any girl. That is true options, abundance. Then you can be picky and hold out for the awesome ones.

For me personality is just as important as looks. I won't grace a hottie with sexual attention if she has the emotional depth of a turkey sandwich. Talk about a boring fuuck. I enjoy the passion of a deep connection too much.

Besides a lot of girls without looks learn to fake good personalities. Only the smart ones genuinely have them. If you were wise enough to tell the difference you wouldn't have oneitis.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy the passion of a deep connection too much.
Good post overall. But i dont believe this thing even exists anymore. Opertunistic lovers they are. The way we have been taught to believe in this connection i think is a lie.
As soon as you emote to this degree its game over. Men are romantics women are realists. Flip that script.
Deep masculine connection is for our close brothers. Women are our helpers and a way to mutually respect each others nature.

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post overall. But i dont believe this thing even exists anymore. Opertunistic lovers they are. The way we have been taught to believe in this connection i think is a lie.
As soon as you emote to this degree its game over. Men are romantics women are realists. Flip that script.
Deep masculine connection is for our close brothers. Women are our helpers and a way to mutually respect each others nature.
Funny you say that. I was wondering about using 'fun connection' instead of 'deep connection' because I thought people might misunderstand. I mean deep as in complementary personalities. I'm romantic in a playful and sexy sense. I keep it light and fun, it's her job to worry about deepening things in a relationship sense.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's natural to only like a small number of women.

I have been with many but only really felt anything for 1 over the past year. You just haven't found a girl you connect with. When you do, you'll know and that will set the standard.

Just because she's hot doesn't mean you'll fall in love.

I do sense a little oneitus though. How can you have such strong feelings for a woman you've never even had a relationship with?

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis stage 4.

Stop with the hotties and focus on yourself til you're at peace. Every girl is unique and you're not going to fill an internal void with externals (other girls). You gotta fill it with yourself. You seem to think you don't deserve perky tits, a bubbly ass, AND a bubbly personality. Work on yourself until you remember that you do. Teach yourself to truly connect with your inner ambitions and you'll naturally learn to connect with girls again. Eventually you'll notice you don't need a girl to have a fulfilling life and that all your self work has made you into someone that can make things work with almost any girl. That is true options, abundance. Then you can be picky and hold out for the awesome ones.

For me personality is just as important as looks. I won't grace a hottie with sexual attention if she has the emotional depth of a turkey sandwich. Talk about a boring fuuck. I enjoy the passion of a deep connection too much.

Besides a lot of girls without looks learn to fake good personalities. Only the smart ones genuinely have them. If you were wise enough to tell the difference you wouldn't have oneitis.
What's your problem with turkey sandwiches? What did they do to you? Turkey is full of protein and even relaxes a person. No reason to hate on turkey dude.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** this weak ass thread. I was listening to some high school music for some reason and it brought up these emotions. Took a quick nap and feeling like a cold hearted mf again. Won’t post this bs anymore

xplt

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** this weak ass thread. I was listening to some high school music for some reason and it brought up these emotions. Took a quick nap and feeling like a cold hearted mf again. Won’t post this bs anymore
You made my day.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

You enjoyed your time with a woman, but can't enjoy that you've enjoyed your time with a woman. That what this is?

Have it for what is is. Feelz add spice. I learnt this at f.cking 18 ffs.

I've got literal permanent tattoos, scars (kinky sh1t), etc from women. No regrets at all. Great stuff. Feelz in all of it.

Like here:

Just one nonsense extreme to the other.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not got a scrote to deal with what I said. Not surprised.

Wannabe Pook.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re in pain because you repress your real emotions. You act vulnerable here, but then get called out for oneitis. You think it’s weak, so you push how you feel down further.
You blame high school music? My friend.. if something brought up emotions, it’s means it’s still living in you.

What’s so bad about feeling mass emotions for someone?

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re in pain because you repress your real emotions. You act vulnerable here, but then get called out for oneitis. You think it’s weak, so you push how you feel down further.
You blame high school music? My friend.. if something brought up emotions, it’s means it’s still living in you.

Because it slows me down towards my dreams and goals. I have ONE life. I’m going to ****ing milk mine to the fullest.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The first response to this post wAs immature. It is fine that I still have emotions for the person but life moves on. Oneities is literally a disease. It prevents you from LIVING. Live then love. Never, never, love them live.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro your a ****ing loser and no one respects you here.
So what happens to a person if they don't have their demons (feelings, in your case)?