Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alternatives to Google?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using Google since 2001 or so. It obviously did its job well for a long time as a clean, simple search engine.

Lately though, I can tell it's following the siren song of PC culture, censorship, and of course profit-driven greed moreso than in the past. I don't believe it is giving me the best results on searches. In fact, I think it is steering me away from them. And no, I'm not searching for anything fukked up, lol.

Does anyone have any (non-dark-web) alternatives?

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
DuckDuckGo is my goto for searching anything on the web. In combination with Firefox, you get a legit search engine that doesn't track your searches.

Anonimmus

Banned
Reaction score
I think Google is the best! Why you don't like it?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Google is the best! Why you don't like it?
I'm just suspicious of its results and, to a lesser extent, its agenda. I don't have evidence to support it (but 60 Minutes did a solid story on Google a couple of weeks ago and its monopoly on web searching). I also don't like closed systems, and although Google is very good in many ways, it's like every other tech company out there. It wants to be one stop shopping. AOL tried to years ago, as did Facebook and Yahoo and Microsoft. It's better to diversify.

As an example, I Googled "the red pill" (but without quotes). Google's first several results were about the 2016 documentary, as well as an article about the "angry men's rights movement." When I used DDG, there were similar results, but at the very least the Reddit page (now quarantined) is on the first page of results.

A Google search for "sosuave" yielded mostly site-related stuff, but also one blog post about this site from a blog called "PUA$$holes." I'm not sure what kind of traffic the blog gets, but in 18 months the post has zero comments. None of his posts I clicked on, going back a few years, have comments. This is really a top-ten search result for "sosuave"? (On DDG it appears after clicking "more results.")

Not to mention, I'm tired of Google's logo redesigns for events like the 190th birthday of the woman who invented nail polish, or whatever.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I've been using Google since 2001 or so. It obviously did its job well for a long time as a clean, simple search engine.

Lately though, I can tell it's following the siren song of PC culture, censorship, and of course profit-driven greed moreso than in the past. I don't believe it is giving me the best results on searches. In fact, I think it is steering me away from them. And no, I'm not searching for anything fukked up, lol.

Does anyone have any (non-dark-web) alternatives?
nope nope nope. google is far better than bing and similar and its much harder to trick google (meaning its harder to scam people or put a trash website with fake info or anything suspicious on first page of google than it is for bing or yahoo etc)

thats totally correct. when you google brand name, it gives you websites of that brand in results, and also opinions about this brand from others. if you couldnt find opinions from other websites then you could get more likely scammed or whatever.

you said you dont get redpill subreddit because they probably filtered it out of results, well thats simply not true, you get first sites about theredpill movie because google thinks you want to watch movie. (and that happened because most searches for redpill in google are looking for a movie, not for subreddit - yes, they can tell what they look for by what sites the majority visits)

theres reddit on 3th page of google but its outranked by higher quality websites (wikipedia, imdb, huffingtonpost etc) thats because reddit is also used to spam links and stuff and you can never trust it content completely, while content on above mentioned sites is moderated

(reddit has way more links going out while some link to scammy websites)