Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All of this rejection is making me depressed

flipflip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care about rejection? Those people don't know who you truly are. Your self-worth should not be decided by others, but by yourself. Keep at it.
What you're saying makes sense but it still affects me

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care about rejection? Those people don't know who you truly are. Your self-worth should not be decided by others, but by yourself. Keep at it.
Doesn’t take the sting out and make you question yourself. Most of the times when people talk about rejection they aren’t talking about a 10 second cold approach on some random girl. They’re talking about someone they’ve talked to and gotten to know, maybe they’ve gone out once or a few times, and THEN the rejection comes. And it’s always some superficial reason “I just don’t have time for a relationship (even though you had plenty of time up until recently so I know it’s a lie)” “you just don’t show me enough that you’re interested (gee I’m sorry I don’t sit around and text you all goddam day because I’m working trying to make a living, Chad can because Chad doesn’t have a goddam job other than partying and drugs)”, “I thought I could feel something for you but I just haven’t over these few dates I’m sorry (basically comes off as I happily wasted your time for weeks and no I’m not sorry)”. That’s the stuff that messes with your mind. Some ***** will find something different about you that she doesn’t like and before you know it you start to question yourself because all those rejections and reasons are rolling around in your head.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP look at it this way. Everyone is going to be rejected, like stacks said. You have a lot higher chance at success with prime smv females with less skill than older guys.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t take the sting out and make you question yourself. Most of the times when people talk about rejection they aren’t talking about a 10 second cold approach on some random girl. They’re talking about someone they’ve talked to and gotten to know, maybe they’ve gone out once or a few times, and THEN the rejection comes. And it’s always some superficial reason “I just don’t have time for a relationship (even though you had plenty of time up until recently so I know it’s a lie)” “you just don’t show me enough that you’re interested (gee I’m sorry I don’t sit around and text you all goddam day because I’m working trying to make a living, Chad can because Chad doesn’t have a goddam job other than partying and drugs)”, “I thought I could feel something for you but I just haven’t over these few dates I’m sorry (basically comes off as I happily wasted your time for weeks and no I’m not sorry)”. That’s the stuff that messes with your mind. Some ***** will find something different about you that she doesn’t like and before you know it you start to question yourself because all those rejections and reasons are rolling around in your head.
There should be no serious investment over the course of only a few dates. If a chick says "she just isn't that into you" after 3-4 dates who cares? You should have made minimal investment in her at that point. Even if it is a woman you find very attractive, you need to keep your distance emotionally before you start a heavy investment and get to know the woman quite well (if you invest heavily at all - many posters here advocate against it entirely). These comments, if they happen then, don't have the force and effect of "depressing" you.

At the end of the day, a chick is allowed to decide whether she wants to keep seeing you after a few dates just as you do her. They also give superficial reasons as the basis for why they don't want to see a man when in reality it is something else entirely. Women are experts at gentle dumpings whether it is in the form of ghosting or some bogus reason like that she "doesn't have time for a relationship." It is how they are wired to avoid open conflict with a man. Complaining about it solves nothing. It's just reality.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be no serious investment over the course of only a few dates. If a chick says "she just isn't that into you" after 3-4 dates who cares? You should have made minimal investment in her at that point. Even if it is a woman you find very attractive, you need to keep your distance emotionally before you start a heavy investment and get to know the woman quite well (if you invest heavily at all - many posters here advocate against it entirely). These comments, if they happen then, don't have the force and effect of "depressing" you.

At the end of the day, a chick is allowed to decide whether she wants to keep seeing you after a few dates just as you do her. They also give superficial reasons as the basis for why they don't want to see a man when in reality it is something else entirely. Women are experts at gentle dumpings whether it is in the form of ghosting or some bogus reason like that she "doesn't have time for a relationship." It is how they are wired to avoid open conflict with a man. Complaining about it solves nothing. It's just reality.
That makes me want to date women even less to be honest.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you, man. I'm in the middle of a demoralizing losing streak right now - it helps to know you're not the only one going through it, though.

I got rejected by this Mexican girl a week or two ago after she had continued showing strong signs of interest for a bit. I look back objectively at the date, and quite frankly, I seriously can't point the finger at where I went wrong.

I damn near deported her ass after the kiss rejection....puta.

It is what it is. I'm improving significantly in several other aspects of my life right now, so that keeps me going.
Dude I had a girl I met online dating a few years ago. We’d gone on 2 dates and it seemed like it was going somewhere, she even comes to my house and BRING MY MOM A BIRTHDAY PRESENT for me to give to her. All of a sudden she starts losing interest the next week and starts being flaky. WHO THE FVCK ACTS LIKE THAT?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I probably have the same aura. But while these women out here are getting all the d!ck they want, they aren’t getting commitment and they ain’t got no money, their credit sucks, etc. So big whoop for them and their drunken sex with Chad’s while trying to tell me “I want to wait a month and get to know you before having sex”. Besides, I RARELY strikeout when I meet a girl in person instead of Facebook or online. If she’s in my social circle or I’ve been crossing paths with her a few times, she’s going to be mine eventually if she’s single. I don’t usually do cold approaches but let me be around a girl several times and I’ll win every time. Online or Facebook? My batting average is maybe 10%. The girls just act different man. SO much bs the way they act if you don’t meet them naturally as opposed to if you do. It’s weird because I can cross paths with a girl 3-4 times and she will slowly start to like me but yet I can go on 3-4 dates with a girl online and her interest goes down fast or she doesn’t like me anymore than she started out liking me. I can’t explain that.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly I can handle rejection, but if western women were a business deal, men wouldnt sign up

It gets a bit tiring of them pursuing, then doing a 180 in the same day, after youve invested.

infact it makes me sick that someone pursues you then has the audacity to ghost, as if you were the stalker

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly I can handle rejection, but if western women were a business deal, men wouldnt sign up

It gets a bit tiring of them pursuing, then doing a 180 in the same day, after youve invested.

infact it makes me sick that someone pursues you then has the audacity to ghost, as if you were the stalker
It’s impossible not to invest. I don’t mean fully invest but anyone on here claiming they haven’t invested ANYTHING with a girl they’ve been seeing and talking to regular for 3 weeks, a month, 2 months, is a damn liar. Or they’re the next serial killer. These women MAKE you invest, doesn’t matter how good your game is, you’re gonna invest eventually. Then she will lose interest. It’s never been a thing until recently as 5 years. All I know is I never had to deal with half the **** when I was younger that I deal with now that I’m older.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So big whoop for them and their drunken sex with Chad’s while trying to tell me “I want to wait a month and get to know you before having sex”.
If one is in a dry spell, I wonder if it would be a good idea to go this route with multiple women. If it takes a month, well so be it. You could still be in a dry spell at that time anyways. I wonder if one would apply this to multiple women, then you would get to a point where in a month you are starting to see the fruits of your investment. Just lie to the women by making them think they're the only one, and you are interested in something long term. Then bang them and move on. All the while meeting new women who take time to open up. So then you have a scenario where every week a new female is ready to bang you, because you put in the time. This would require spinning 4 plates.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best wishes @flipflip. The rejection is tough to manage. Plenty of men have needed psychotherapy due to female rejection.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are good points. I think the problem is when you have traditional views on how dating & relationships should be, instead of how they actually are. I've had this problem a lot in the past, where like Robert said, you invest and focus on one person, thinking the feelings are mutual and everything is progressing, then get blind-sided by a rejection. It's kind of ironic that putting in the least amount of effort and acting like you don't want anything serious (and even acting like a jerk) is the best way to get them to do the opposite!

But you are right, casual in the beginning with no expectations really is the best way to go these days. Can't keep investing in people when you have no idea if they feel the same way.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are good points. I think the problem is when you have traditional views on how dating & relationships should be, instead of how they actually are. I've had this problem a lot in the past, where like Robert said, you invest and focus on one person, thinking the feelings are mutual and everything is progressing, then get blind-sided by a rejection. It's kind of ironic that putting in the least amount of effort and acting like you don't want anything serious (and even acting like a jerk) is the best way to get them to do the opposite!

But you are right, casual in the beginning with no expectations really is the best way to go these days. Can't keep investing in people when you have no idea if they feel the same way.
But the thing is whenever I’ve tried to act like that and not invest and all, that’s why they claim they lost interest in me after awhile. Maybe they’re lying but I’ve had several women tell me that so it must be something to it. Acting like sociopathic Chad just isn’t my game, it’s never been. I think the other thing is the women who are pretending to like you are acting like all the girls did that you dated in the past, but now it’s hard to tell who’s legit and who’s faking it. You don’t know they’re faking it until they start acting weird out of nowhere. The even more confusing thing is the same women have been in relationships, long term ones, so what did those other guys do so different than you did?

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
But the thing is whenever I’ve tried to act like that and not invest and all, that’s why they claim they lost interest in me after awhile. Maybe they’re lying but I’ve had several women tell me that so it must be something to it. Acting like sociopathic Chad just isn’t my game, it’s never been. I think the other thing is the women who are pretending to like you are acting like all the girls did that you dated in the past, but now it’s hard to tell who’s legit and who’s faking it. You don’t know they’re faking it until they start acting weird out of nowhere.
I agree, it's tough out there. You have to be able to deal with a lot of BS and just push through it without letting all the baggage get in the way. There's a lot of bad apples and it's easy to get bitter. I try to view and treat every new person as a clean slate, even outside of dating. After a while you start recognize red flags and time wasters more clearly.

Otherwise, if you go in bitter and angry, you take a lot of crap out on people who don't deserve it and may even be good for you, and end up turning them off anyway.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, it's tough out there. You have to be able to deal with a lot of BS and just push through it without letting all the baggage get in the way. There's a lot of bad apples and it's easy to get bitter. I try to view and treat every new person as a clean slate, even outside of dating. After a while you start recognize red flags and time wasters more clearly.

Otherwise, if you go in bitter and angry, you take a lot of crap out on people who don't deserve it and may even be good for you, and end up turning them off anyway.
Honestly I just stick to meeting girls naturally in person. I’ll meet less girls compared to online dating but my mental health is MUCH better doing that. Out of all my relationships not a one has ever been from online dating or Facebook. They all came from social circle and randomly meeting women over time.

the weird thing is online women tell me I’m shy and quiet in person when they meet me but women I meet in person have never told me that.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunetly we all get slapped with rejection from women. You have to try and keep in mind what one girl thinks dosnt make it law. There are billions of women, If we all got along yes it would be paradise but we arn’t wired that way.

Start focusing on self improvement, you are in your early 20s so it's a very good time. Hit the gym if you haven't already.

Start checking out the wealth section of this forum as well.