Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All my freinds are going soft

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. OP is struggling with friendships because all his friends worship pvssy and can't balance their lives.
Many men struggle with this. I'd say that the friends I've made in my current city are pusssy worshippers that can't balance their lives.

Jesus’ most impressive miracle was having 12 buddies at age 33.
12 buddies as a 30 something guy is not that big of an accomplishment. 12 buddies who live in the same city and you see on a regular basis is an accomplishment.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are fine. Dont fall for it. Other circles will come.
This is true. New circles will come, some will go again.

The same thing happened to me in my mid to late twenties. By the time I was 30, most of my old social circles were settled/settling down. I'm still single and living the life I want nearly 9 years later. I've moved around a bit and lived in and frequented places where there are people to match my concurrent mood and outlook. It takes a bit of trial and error, but we get on fine.

Twenty-five to thirty-five is a hugely transitional decade in life. If you're not wanting to settle down, it's a good time to really proliferate success and worldly understanding for the future. I hang with some older guys in the pub now and then and a couple of them are borderline polymaths; insomuch as they are very knowledgeable and skilled in a number of disciplines - making money, music, art, cooking, crafts/DIY, tech, sports, whatever. You can tell that they have spent a good many hours, by themselves, honing their skills and knowledge. Really quite inspiring to see.
It's good to be good at things, especially at the moment when most people aspire very to little, beyond social media attention-seeking.

Reaction score
My social circles are now basically on life support

as we are all approaching 30 at least 4 of my closest friends are desperate to settle and have all taken literally the first woman they have met

My group chat resembles a scene from some sort of romantic comedy , its getting so boring and cringe, they are constantly talking about where to take her next , where to go on holiday , what the weddings will look like how in love they all are ya da ya da

None of them are interested in doing anything fun anymore , its like a military operation just getting them to go for a meal

I'm sat here pondering whether there is something wrong with me I'm almost certainly indirectly being made to feel like it , i know deep down this is all nonsense and in a few years there will be the inevitable heartbreak and everything that comes with it

a part of me has never wanted to settle early i spent 4 years of my 20's in a relationship it was a nice period in my life but i cant say it was the best and there was plenty of downs as well as up's

Now i am single i want to have fun , lads holidays , weekends away , saturday boozing sessions

But fvck me at 29 i am being made to feel like life is already over

Are anyone else's social circles in the state mine are in , is it common ? , i need to start a new life somewhere i think
I'm at the same age and similar situation to you. Luckily I have a few friends who are a bit younger. I find the worse thing about this generation and this age group is that it seems to be a bit of a dichotomy: either my friends fall into the category of long term relationship or engaged or married. Or they're ****less virgins and are out of the game completely and spend their days smoking pot and playing video games. I sympathise with women. Good men are hard to find.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. New circles will come, some will go again.

The same thing happened to me in my mid to late twenties. By the time I was 30, most of my old social circles were settled/settling down. I'm still single and living the life I want nearly 9 years later. I've moved around a bit and lived in and frequented places where there are people to match my concurrent mood and outlook. It takes a bit of trial and error, but we get on fine.

Twenty-five to thirty-five is a hugely transitional decade in life. If you're not wanting to settle down, it's a good time to really proliferate success and worldly understanding for the future. I hang with some older guys in the pub now and then and a couple of them are borderline polymaths; insomuch as they are very knowledgeable and skilled in a number of disciplines - making money, music, art, cooking, crafts/DIY, tech, sports, whatever. You can tell that they have spent a good many hours, by themselves, honing their skills and knowledge. Really quite inspiring to see.
It's good to be good at things, especially at the moment when most people aspire very to little, beyond social media attention-seeking.
Love this

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

coyote_astro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I so much resonate with the OP's message!

Even though my friends' behavior is not quite as cringy, most of them have either gotten engaged or into serious relationships/moved in with their girlfriends.
Don't get me wrong, they are free to do what they want and I'm happy for them, but I'm in a totally different headspace than most of them.
After the past crazy 1,5 years of covid restrictions etc, I want to go out, have fun, travel and meet cool girls while doing all these! In the meantime some of them are ready to get married while others post pictures of their girl's pug on Instagram...

I don't mean to say this is all over. My career is at its highest point ever. After hitting the gym consistently for 1 year, I'm in the best shape of my life. But I believe that a social circle of cool friends to go out with makes everything much easier (and more fun).

PS: I should add that I do have other friends that are way cooler than that, and/or still single, but we live in different countries..

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends are people I grew up with, I meet people through them, not sure what to tell you there, other than understanding there are some friends that you can trust with certain things and others you cant, hell I have some people I call friends that I just plain and simple can't trust with anything lmao.

Its no different than dating women, if you aren't prepared to get burned when you trust someone, anyone, then you need to take some time but at some point the trust runs deep enough that if the communication isn't strong enough, your gonna get burned regardless and some guys put up this wall where they don't want to communicate, they feel that they can just do what they want and they can, in another social circle, somewhere else.

I don't mind friends I can't trust but if we can't communicate, that's where the issues lay the most for me.

Like for example, I'm the type of guy, I can be an idiot sometimes, but I'm also self aware enough to know that so I can mitigate my own idiocy when I need to, but there are people out there who are idiots and not only don't know that they are idiots, but somehow actually think they are intelligent and those people are the most dangerous people in the world.

Most of the people that I cant trust, they have enough self awareness to know I can't trust them