Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alabama vs. Auburn Football game--Iron Bowl

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I skipped this one since Auburn wasn't ranked. I watch football as a casual sports fan, so only pay attention to the highly ranked matchups and often don't watch even then.

'Bama may have a new follower now though. :)

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
First off, what a great game.

Secondly, look at the women in the stands. 80% of them are HB 7.5s and up!

Unreal!
That's how we do it down South.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a huge Nick Saban hater, and thus this is my most treasured college football play ever:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. The difference is that people in alabama have much less to do. College football is all they have.
Like several other southern states Alabama has no professional football teams so the focus is entirely on the college game. In other states college football is more of a niche.
No one is giving Alabama a chance against Georgia and that is when Coach Saban is at his most dangerous. Alabama wont be able to cover Georgias receivers so look for Saban to scheme and bring the kitchen sink to the QB.

Also, leave football to the country boys. Notre Lame, Chokeio State aka the Buffalo Bills of college football, Michicant hasnt done squat in the past two decade until now, and the Oregon Lame Ducks are paper tigers.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have a feeling that Alabama is going to win that game. :lol:

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah oregon always seems on the cusp of breaking through to becoming an elite program but they never seem to make it.

The BCS playoffs and end of season rivalry games are great, but overall, the huge dropoff in athleticism compared to the NFL is really hard to ignore.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope Bama wins and makes a complete mess of the playoff selection committee. Sometimes for something to be fixed it first has to be destroyed.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope Bama wins and makes a complete mess of the playoff selection committee. Sometimes for something to be fixed it first has to be destroyed.
I think this is the Georgia DAWGS year. They have absolutely obliterated everybody they have played, with the exception of Clemson.

They are always a solid team, but can never seem to win the big one. I am not a fan per se, but they deserve it this year.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Who gives a sh1t about football.

Which schools host the best tailgate parties and pre and post game bar crawls?!?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard Ole Miss has the best tailgating
I've gone to an Ole Miss home game (I was for the opponent; the ticket was from an Ole Miss acquaintance that couldn't make the game). I was very impressed by the tailgaiting situation there (of course, for college football, my main "tailgaiting" was drinking beer in my dorm room that was a few minutes from the stadium, LOL). However, I was even more impressed by the sound system at the stadium. I was also quite impressed by the coeds. (I know of a gal that was considering going there, and she didn't like the way that the Ole Miss sorority gals were so pretty that they would be tough to compete against.)

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone to an Ole Miss home game (I was for the opponent; the ticket was from an Ole Miss acquaintance that couldn't make the game). I was very impressed by the tailgaiting situation there (of course, for college football, my main "tailgaiting" was drinking beer in my dorm room that was a few minutes from the stadium, LOL). However, I was even more impressed by the sound system at the stadium. I was also quite impressed by the coeds. (I know of a gal that was considering going there, and she didn't like the way that the Ole Miss sorority gals were so pretty that they would be tough to compete against.)
Awesome. I heard they get dressed up for these things like they are going to church on a Sunday.