Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alabama vs. Auburn Football game--Iron Bowl

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, what a great game.

Secondly, look at the women in the stands. 80% of them are HB 7.5's and up!

Unreal!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably the 40 to 60 crowd that is obese
Good chance of that.

That's the most famous crowd shot of a college football game. Jenn Sterger became hugely famous after that camera shot in September 2005. It led to her being in Maxim and Playboy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secondly, look at the women in the stands. 80% of them are HB 7.5's and up!
I happened to be watching this and I noticed that. What was interesting to me was that there were SO many females (apparently college aged) in the stands at that football game. It was like a sea of women. Is this a normal thing? I don't watch much college ball so I don't know.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I happened to be watching this and I noticed that. What was interesting to me was that there were SO many females (apparently college aged) in the stands at that football game. It was like a sea of women. Is this a normal thing? I don't watch much college ball so I don't know.
There are alot of cute women in the stands usually at other games, but tonight they were exceptionally attractive. Maybe Alabama has hotter women

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are alot of cute women in the stands usually at other games, but tonight they were exceptionally attractive. Maybe Alabama has hotter women
They were thick, too. Not in the body sense, I mean there were many scenes where all you could see in the stands were females. They seemed to be filling entire sections.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were thick, too. Not in the body sense, I mean there were many scenes where all you could see in the stands were females. They seemed to be filling entire sections.
I think we all need to go to a college football game in Alabama

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all need to go to a college football game in Alabama
The other thing I noticed was that almost no one was wearing a mask. And here with the new terror Covid strain coming out of Africa, and the W.H.O. saying everyone vaccinated needs to go back to masks and social distancing.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a game!Uncharacteristic performance from Bama though.Lots and lots of mistakes.But they found a way to win.Give Auburn credit though,they came to play.

Also,those Alabama girls are.....meh.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a game!Uncharacteristic performance from Bama though.Lots and lots of mistakes.But they found a way to win.Give Auburn credit though,they came to play.

Also,those Alabama girls are.....meh.
Iron bowl is ranked as the number one college football rivalry.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing I noticed was that almost no one was wearing a mask. And here with the new terror Covid strain coming out of Africa, and the W.H.O. saying everyone vaccinated needs to go back to masks and social distancing.
From my experience in parts of the south they never really bought into the mask thing. I never did either... considering I’ve avoided getting the flu for decades simply by avoiding close contact with sick people, not putting my hands near my mouth and nose... and sanitizing my hands when I use the bathroom or touch something in a common area. I loved the mask for trips to the grocery store...because I would put a hat on and mask... and people that knew me and would usually slow me down my trying to converse had no clue it was me!

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to have to disagree.How old is that list?
It was this year I think.

I agree with you, Ohio State vs Michigan should be #1. Both are powerhouses where Auburn is good, but not a powerhouse.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was this year I think.

I agree with you, Ohio State vs Michigan should be #1. Both are powerhouses where Auburn is good, but not a powerhouse.
Yeah.And the stakes involved in Michigan Ohio State are almost always higher.Alabama Auburn being number one is just your typical SEC favouritism.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.And the stakes involved in Michigan Ohio State are almost always higher.Alabama Auburn being number one is just your typical SEC favouritism.
Big Ten is the best conference in my opinion. They play in real football weather too

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the "original" SEC schools have attractive women. With University of Texas joining the SEC soon, that helps with attractive women.

The best looking women go to SEC schools (including U of TX), or other big public Southern schools like Florida State, Arizona State, and University of Arizona.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Ten is the best conference in my opinion. They play in real football weather too
I’d be inclined to agree,but honestly the best football is in the SEC.There are always multiple perennial contenders for the natty from the SEC.The Big Ten though?Ohio State,Michigan......maaaaybe Michigan State this year?Penn State sometimes?It is really hard to deny that the SEC is presently the best.