Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Air please - SJW encounter

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to sound FVCKING PATHETIC but I had to come here for some air.

I am on a mutual interest group online. I got debating on a trump policy (I’m not even American) and got hounded on by a group of university SJW.

I’ve never known anything like this. They were trawling my profile and bringing up shyt from my photos, involving my employer. Have you ever argued with these people? They are POISON! You think women can be toxic? All these dudes were complete beta ugly chumps but they were the most evil motherfukkkers I’ve ever sparred with.

It was a pretty neutral political point I was arguing. I was only making the point migrants should be documented and we should have controlled migration. I’ve never in my life faced such psychopathic - I’m going to say it, bullying! These dudes were bringing my wife into it, it was terrible.

Don’t mess with SJWs guys; they are completely insane.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing this was Facebook. I would leave that group and delete my comments. They could possibly get you fired from your job if they are bringing up your employer. I would suggest not discussing politics with other people unless you know they definitely share your exact political beliefs.
And this is why the west is falling, right here. Everyone in the west, those from the west, shut up when other idiots try and force their beliefs on everyone else. The more you shut up, the louder they will get. Someone has to step in and start shutting these soy boys down, these beta, white knight idiots are going to sink all of our collective ships.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is why the west is falling, right here. Everyone in the west, those from the west, shut up when other idiots try and force their beliefs on everyone else. The more you shut up, the louder they will get. Someone has to step in and start shutting these soy boys down, these beta, white knight idiots are going to sink all of our collective ships.
These people try to get people fired from there jobs for supporting trump. Standing up isnt worth your job, unless your rich and dont need it.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These people try to get people fired from there jobs for supporting trump. Standing up isnt worth your job, unless your rich and dont need it.
And that's why you need to start finding other ways to make money. Working for someone else is only going to make you chump change. It's also going to make you a slave. And someone needs to start suing these employers who fire people for thought crimes. There's literally no way that can stand up in court. You pull out rave reviews from the past several years in court and they've got literally no reason to fire someone, other than their opinion, which could easily be a discrimination lawsuit.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's why you need to start finding other ways to make money. Working for someone else is only going to make you chump change. It's also going to make you a slave. And someone needs to start suing these employers who fire people for thought crimes. There's literally no way that can stand up in court. You pull out rave reviews from the past several years in court and they've got literally no reason to fire someone, other than their opinion, which could easily be a discrimination lawsuit.
I agree but most people need to work for someone else while they get there own thing going. When your side thing takes off, then you can quit your job. One problem is that here in the US, a lot of states are "right to work" states. I live in one of those states. An employer can fire you and not give you a reason why. They dont have to give you a reason by law. There is nothing you can do about it.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing this was Facebook. I would leave that group and delete my comments. They could possibly get you fired from your job if they are bringing up your employer. I would suggest not discussing politics with other people unless you know they definitely share your exact political beliefs.
I did all of that but I’m in another time zone and a whole different country so I doubt it. Even if they did I doubt I’d get fired for what I said, although I did get angry when they started photoshopping me, as anyone would

A

AJ84

I am on a mutual interest group online. I got debating on a trump policy (I’m not even American) and got hounded on by a group of university SJW.

I’ve never known anything like this. They were trawling my profile and bringing up shyt from my photos, involving my employer. Have you ever argued with these people? They are POISON! You think women can be toxic? All these dudes were complete beta ugly chumps but they were the most evil motherfukkkers I’ve ever sparred with.

It was a pretty neutral political point I was arguing. I was only making the point migrants should be documented and we should have controlled migration. I’ve never in my life faced such psychopathic - I’m going to say it, bullying! These dudes were bringing my wife into it, it was terrible.

It’s not wise to debate political (and other sensitive) topics with online people who know your identity, in this day and age.

Unfortunately, people do suffer consequences for this kind of stuff. Even if your point is right it doesn’t matter, if there’s blow back, and what purpose does being right serve you if that happens?

Find anonymous sites for this. We live in a time where freedom of speech isn’t as free as we think.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points guys. I will follow the advice. I was holding on to the notion that I stand on my feet and don’t play dirty. That hasn’t worked out too well for me.

There is no issue with my job. Nothing is linked to my work and what I said wasn’t even that bad, I just told them to pi55 off.

However, I’ve never seen quite how vicious and downright psychotic these people are. To think, these boys are university kids. They are the leaders of tomorrow.

Perhaps they will have a huge revolt against this when they age and see how stupid they were. The same generation who fought for civil rights just voted for trump and brexit.

I have a dream!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points guys. I will follow the advice. I was holding on to the notion that I stand on my feet and don’t play dirty. That hasn’t worked out too well for me.

There is no issue with my job. Nothing is linked to my work and what I said wasn’t even that bad, I just told them to pi55 off.

However, I’ve never seen quite how vicious and downright psychotic these people are. To think, these boys are university kids. They are the leaders of tomorrow.

Perhaps they will have a huge revolt against this when they age and see how stupid they were. The same generation who fought for civil rights just voted for trump and brexit.

I have a dream!
helps. if you keep your facebook info toa minimum, like not full names, no place you work, enver update the place you go, the less info you give on internet the better, internet is not a safe place, the less info you put less they can steal from.

diferent country makes this hard but, can't you sue then for it no?

R

Ranger

This is something that one has to experience to believe or understand.

Don’t kid yourself. They are your enemy. If they had the power and the means, if you didn’t change your mind, they would kneel you over a ditch and blow your brains out.

I’ve seen it before. They are Necromongers. “If they can’t convert you...they will kill you.”

Don’t get fooled by social appearances or your own idea of decency. Morality and your basic tendency for kindness.
Once you see executed people in person, killed because of what they believe, you will never be the same. The veil of your world will come down in pieces.
Same personality type as the zealot religious freak. They are the same. Stay away from them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find out any organized crime family in your area and create a well made fake account with that as a second name.

Make your profile restricted except few posts about "honor" and "revenge" while showing pictures of art guns and religious symbols, ask your friends with restricted profiles to comment those with respectful lines.

Feel free to post any political content you want with no SJWs misbehaving after their own mindfvck and paranoia scared them.

I've done that in both spain and italy using gipsy family names known for being criminals and using light skinned indians as avatar.

I even posted comments as "women should not be allowed to socialize alone with no male relative to check on them" and I had nothing but politely and respectful comments from those disagreeing (only other fakes insulted me).

Unless you wanna do it for trolling purposes, I suggest you to avoid sensitive topics online especially when your real name is visible, you paint a target on yourself that never disappears otherwise.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This type has become desperately combative lately. They say losers yell louder! (this is why they whine so much) ...don't waste your time on such frivolous human beings,
No group of people has likely been so inept, yet disarmed for a real life debate than recent flock of SJW.

Ignore, and find like minded people. I did this myself online, google some other forums to mingle on. Plenty of places for sane, decent people to share like-minded thinking.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. You can't be reasonable with the unreasonable. Accept this.

Hell, there's a couple of those guys on this website. They'd love to do you harm for being conservative, if they could. It is what it is. Do what you have to do to survive. It all stems from envy.

I'm biding my time. Listening to this hateful crap now, holding it all in. But make no mistake, these people are on my list. I will NEVER trust them. Look at Trump, he made friends with all these people all these years, and made his money. Now, he doesn't need anyone, and he's in position to do a wealth of good, and he's doing it. We will look back one day on him as one of the best presidents ever, because he has shown the blueprint as to how NOT to be bullied politically.

If you do get caught saying something stupid, just admit it, ignore the trolls and move on. Their power is vanquished.

Of course, if you just HAVE to engage the trolls, for entertainment or whatever, just use abortion. They can't argue that one and it shames them to the core. They all believe in it but they can't defend it. It's actually very funny watching them get caught in that web.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually decided to ditch social media
On looking back over the last 8 or so years, it provided very little of value, and quite a lot of bad occurrences. Evenings spent arguing. Friends lost over politics. Also, having to be honest, the occasional step over the line myself, especially when mixing social media with a bad day, of alcohol.

Only one retained is Instagram. To me it’s just a personal photo album and I have about 15 followers who are all family and friends.

I’m concentrating my social life on sports, work and fraternal organisations. Spent so many years online and I think it’s time to get back in the real world. I might even keep you guys posted on how that turns out