Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ah, that now makes sense!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before betaing out and marrying, I dated for a while. One girl actually I really liked as we got along very well.

it was doomed as she had just divorced a guy, he wanted kids, she didn’t. I wanted kids eventually. So it was a happy couple of months but no more.

one thing which struck me as odd is she really wasn’t sexual. She seemed to panic a bit when I did mild things (sat her on a table and tried to eat her - that freaked her out)

She lived with a lesbian. She just followed me on Instagram and she has gone full short hair lesbian.

we only had secks twice. She sooked me off plenty. She was terrible in bed. Being honest most of it was us drinking a lot. We were both heavy drinkers at the time

I think I basically scored a lesbian, but before she went lesbian.

I presume the divorce and no kids thing was she wasn’t admitting to herself the truth.

just thought this was weird. Anyone had a similar experience?

I don’t know whether to be happy or sad about it. I guess it’s just something that happened!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why be sad? Some women like puzz. Maybe most actually but not all want to admit. Like a lot of the things they gaslight you on this is one of them. Their true sexuall secrets.

She obviously wasnt feeling like either one of you would not judge her harshly.
I’m also wondering if I turned her lesbian

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before betaing out and marrying, I dated for a while. One girl actually I really liked as we got along very well.

it was doomed as she had just divorced a guy, he wanted kids, she didn’t. I wanted kids eventually. So it was a happy couple of months but no more.

one thing which struck me as odd is she really wasn’t sexual. She seemed to panic a bit when I did mild things (sat her on a table and tried to eat her - that freaked her out)

She lived with a lesbian. She just followed me on Instagram and she has gone full short hair lesbian.

we only had secks twice. She sooked me off plenty. She was terrible in bed. Being honest most of it was us drinking a lot. We were both heavy drinkers at the time

I think I basically scored a lesbian, but before she went lesbian.

I presume the divorce and no kids thing was she wasn’t admitting to herself the truth.

just thought this was weird. Anyone had a similar experience?

I don’t know whether to be happy or sad about it. I guess it’s just something that happened!
There are plenty of women (and men) coming out well after their late 20s, early 30s, and even in their adulthood.

Two things:

1) Society has made it okay for a woman to have masculine energy and a man to have female energy. This is unacceptable in my eyes. It simply throws the intergender dynamics off balance and now we have weak men and modern feminists following the "we hate all men" trend.
2) Society has become more accepting of LGBT, so there is no social stigma anymore so this will become more and more common.

While I don't think all homosexual/bisexual people are true that, most of it is years of gender confusion by a weak and blurry society, there are some people that simply were born with a certain type of energy and they genuinely are not attracted to the opposite sex, but I feel they are very few.

As for your dilemma, don't be happy or sad. Her coming out shouldn't arise any emotions, she's past.

Modern Man Advice

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t worry .... I dated two girls in high school.... both are now married lesbians. I just tell myself they reached the pinnacle of what man can offer with me.... why go any further !!!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t worry .... I dated two girls in high school.... both are now married lesbians. I just tell myself they reached the pinnacle of what man can offer with me.... why go any further !!!
did you know that in terms of domestic abuse, female gay couples are the absolute worst?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just about to say lol

But this chick seems pretty f@cked up anyway ....most of the women iv'e ****ed want it as freaky as you can make it , just the way they are most of them actually want to be fvcked like wh0res

This one sounds like she was on the tipping point of bisexuality you may have tipped her over the edge but nothing to be worried about if it wasn't you it would have been someone else

just one of them things

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just about to say lol

But this chick seems pretty f@cked up anyway ....most of the women iv'e ****ed want it as freaky as you can make it , just the way they are most of them actually want to be fvcked like wh0res

This one sounds like she was on the tipping point of bisexuality you may have tipped her over the edge but nothing to be worried about if it wasn't you it would have been someone else

just one of them things
one of the times I did her from behind and she stopped me and finished by mouth.

I presume lesbians aren’t to keen on being smashed over a bed doggy style.

most straight women I know love it.