Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age Limit

Do you have an age limit to DJing?

• Yes

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • I only rape little boys

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Do you have an age limit for your DJing and macking?

Do you go approach the older chicks? Do they respond better than the ones around your actual age?

For me the oldest I'll go is 3 years both ways(older and younger)

and yes they do respond better..

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't consider dating [exclusively] a girl under 17... but I'd chitty with any girls HS fresh and up... and I do mean up ;)

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have yet to solidify my views on limits. It was formerly 2 years. I'm 17, so I can't date 14. There are far too many hott freshmen though this coming up school year. With me being a senior... I have no idea where my limits are anymore. lol

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ everyone

I would DJ everyone, cause even if you have no desire to go after some 12yr old, having a lot of women like you, makes you even more likeable.

Reaction score
good point from a psycho..he he jk.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like girls who are a bit older than me, usually between 19-22. The reason for this is because they are smart. Or, to put it in another way: girls who are less than 18 seem to follow the "teen" traditions. They wear stupid ugly teen clothes, they listen to crappy teen music. They talk teenishly, they laugh and giggle when I would want them to be serious and the phrases they use in more deep conversations are usually "uhmmmm" and "I dunno" - not to mention that they have no idea what they want from their lives.

Luckily they seem to get a sudden attack of wisdom and maturity when they turn 19. They know when to laugh and when to be serious, they have SOME idea of what they want from their lives, and usually they have at least SOME sense of style.

Altough there are exceptions. So I basically have no age limits, I have simply a lifestyle-limit. Sometimes even 17-year-olds can be good company... but the bottom line is that I date no-one under 16, because in Finland it is illegal to have sex with them ;)

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder who those people that voted on "I only rape little boys" are... :D
You gotta have a cutoff point not only because of views of the society but also because at teenage years, the difference in maturity is evident. Consider this: How could a 17-year old guy date a 14-year old girl? She barely got into her teens and she's just about to start to learn about life and what she wants from it, and you have an advantage of three years.
Doubtless that many will say that girls get mature sooner than we do, but lets face it, the difference between a 16yo girl and a 16yo guy is minimal.
To cut to the point, it's ok to have a cutoff point when it comes to those you date/have sex with. No one is saying that you shouldn't talk to younger girls, though.

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
since i'm 18 i would go out with a 16 y/o and anything under 30 is fine by me :D (as long as she looks good and got a good personality of course)

Just one setback...if that 16 y/o chicks parents sue my ass i'm fvcked....i'll be dating 40 year old males named Big Bubba for some time...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school girls are different than older girls.
By high school, they still havent had that much guys come on to them, so they dont know whats different. They dont really appreciate boldness. Let me explain:
You go upto a HS girl and boldly say:
¨Hey, give me your phone so we go out¨ (or something similar, whatever)
She will answer
¨Hell no!, what makes you think I will go out with someone as ugly-bald-high-tall-fat-skinny-old-young as you?¨

She doesnt know how to appreciate a DJ yet.
With experience, she will appreciate a DJ.

So, for all of the uglies here (in highschool) if you still havent had the response you wanted from women, just hang on there, pretty soon youll get the respons you want.

Reaction score
my step dad's brother is a big mack for a long time. He had a bunch of women fall in love with him and friends last year, and it got to the point that they would call them and come by to spy on them at their home that they had to move from their place to get away from them..

Anyways, he told me that when he was 16 he dated a 13 year old, and that he ended up banging her and what not. When he was 18 the parents found out, and he was about to go to jail, but because he was in good with the judge, they let him go. he he.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReD MaFiA

Just one setback...if that 16 y/o chicks parents sue my ass i'm fvcked....i'll be dating 40 year old males named Big Bubba for some time...
ReD's ass before his "Bubba Date": (_o_)

ReD's ass AFTER his "Bubba Date": (_O_)

:D

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know what hitting on girls means, never have. I flirt (i guess thats the same) with girls all the time. I haven't so much this summer cause I live out in the middle of nowhere and I have now graduated high school. It really sucks cause I didn't wanna leave, but I have some new challenges ahead of me in college (besides the women). I've still got a girl friend who's now a senior and I won't see her much, so I'm thinking of taking away the girlfriend/boyfriend title and just being friends till we know whats gonna happen.

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started school today. As I said earlier... lots of cute freshmen. I don't know if I'd call them hott just yet though. I spoke too early last time. I don't see myself dating any of them though. I going to be 18 in December. Most will be 14 or 15 for the whole year. That's too far. I'm going to stick by my two year rule I suppose unless one of them hops on me demanding sex. That, of course, is only a matter of weeks though. ;)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18.
I would go down to 16 but she has to really hot then!
Basically I like to be with girls at my age...
As the top level... let's say 30! :D

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the equation, Divide your age in half and add 7...

So, 16/2 = 8 + 7 = 15, My limit is 15

DuckMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, he told me that when he was 16 he dated a 13 year old, and that he ended up banging her and what not. When he was 18 the parents found out, and he was about to go to jail, but because he was in good with the judge, they let him go. he he.
im confused.... he banged her wen he was 16 rite?, that cant be a suit, did he bang her wen he was 18?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ehhhhh..... I think you should broaden the options of your poll a little....

I mean everyone has age limits (or at least should).... I mean would you mack a 93-year old or a 3-month old baby? I seriously hope not. If not, then you do indeed have an age limit....

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may not be illegal to bang a 13 yo...but anyone who would should be put in jail.

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone remember that link that lists each state's laws concerning sexuality? I've seen it a few times but never can remember the address.