Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After this date...

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I just got to go on a date with this pretty cool chick. Well I had alot of kino in including a long kiss (Note: this is one of those girls that thinks really clean and doesn't kiss just anyone.) I had a great time with her.... BUT I don't want to fall for her completely because I know it isn't good for me (my insecurities shows alot) so please what are some ways to keep making some good progress with her??

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Hey, I just got to go on a date with this pretty cool chick. Well I had alot of kino in including a long kiss (Note: this is one of those girls that thinks really clean and doesn't kiss just anyone.)

Excellent!

I had a great time with her.... BUT I don't want to fall for her completely because I know it isn't good for me (my insecurities shows alot) so please what are some ways to keep making some good progress with her??

Can you be more specific? Please list insecurities or some reasons why "it isn't good for you." Otherwise I can't help you.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well WUWD, What I basically mean is that she told me earlier that she wanted to "date around." and so I don't want to rush anything and seem desperate. I mean she went to a b-day party today, after the date with me... (hopefully she doesn't get drunk and kiss 6 million other dudes)... I just don't want to worry about her too much.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...the best way to not think about this chick too much is to stay busy in general, and to date other girls. I mean, if she's going to "date around" then you should as well. Right now, she gets to have her cake and eat it too (meaning she has you to herself, but she still can date other guys). If she knoes you are dating other girls, that jealousy twinge kicks in and she might be more inclined to be exclusive with you. She'll let you know when that time comes.