Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC Behavior To Avoid

SquirrelScammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be great if everyone could contribute to a compilation of afc behaviors to avoid to use as a little reference and so questions about "Would this be like an afc" won't be frequent.

Here are the things I know of that come to mind.

-Don't bring flowers or gifts (esp expensive) on the first date
-Don't give all your attention and time to the girl
-Don't write poems conveying how much you love her, better yet, NO poems
-Don't compliment alot, but if you do, elaborate on it so you stand out (i.e. I like your hair, you should keep it that way)Or just neghit if you think she looks good enough to handle it
-The phone should only be used to set up a date, especially when you first get it
-Don't ask for things that you should feel and that should come naturally like kisses, bjs, or sex
-Don't go out of your way to do or get things for her
-Don't ask if she likes you or if she is attracted to you, you should be able to tell things like that from her body language and what she says.
-Don't let things like initiating kino, conversations, or setting up date/getting number up to her. Be a man, If she asks for yours, tell her you're really busy and aren't home much, and that she should give you hers so you could make sure you can set something up.
-Be mysterious, if she asks you alot of questions, give somewhat vague answers or ones that allude to something. Don't overdo it though, as chicks may eventually get tired of it.
-Don't think of any girl as the "girl of your dreams" "perfect 10" or "most beautiful girl I've ever seen" and other titles that would hinder your ability as a dj. Just try to relax and remember shes really just another girl that does everything you do, even burp/fart in public. If you must, try to get the mentality you get when talking to a sister, aunt, your mother, or any female relative.
-Don't get caught up talking about your interests, things you like to do, what happened to you last night unless she asks. Keep the conversation going by talking about her, her hopes and dreams, most exciting thing she's ever done or seen.
-Lastly write down or remember mistakes made in conversations, on dates, or while touching/kissing/etc... So you can improve and not let history repeat itself

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd disgree on one thing, the POEMS They totally melt a girls heart...but here is the catch, that's only if you KNOW you both are in love and I always write one after being 1 year with them and if I'm in love with them

It's called being romantic when a DJ passes the attraction stage.

------------------
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks love flowers, poetry, and such.... what they do not like is clingy, no backbone looser afc's.

I am not suggesting that you go out and give your girlfriend flowers, and candy, but what i am saying is that, if you are a confident, strong guy, who values himself, and has plenty of women friends, then you don't have to worry about scaring a girl off by giving her flowers, or even lowering her interest by giving her gifts.

But if you are a (recovering AFC) guy who has no self esteem, treats every female he meets like they are the last females on earth, then of course you will have many problems, with giving females gifts, and such...

But squirell is right, giving expensive gifts early on the relationship is pretty dumb, expecially if you don't know if the girl is going to be around for the next date.

If you give a girl a rose, and call her 50 times a day afterwards; The calls compounded by the giving of the gifts will show the girl that you have no life, and whatever little life you have, she is the center of it; and that will be very unattractive to her.

Treat giving like an investment, if you are not getting greater returns, then stop investing.

For example i have good friend, who is epitome of a don juan. Recently he gave his girl friend a diamond ring for her birthday. I believe the ring was worth about 2000 dollars (he payed about 300). The girlfriend has already given him gifts in excess of 10,000 dollars, but whenever she looks at that ring she feels special. He made sure to wait till she had properlly invested in him, before he gave her anything, and at the same time, the girl does not actually realize that the ring is only 20% of what she actually gave to him.

[This message has been edited by Jwheatly (edited 01-21-2002).]