Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Daddy Should've Taught You THIS About Girls!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. So basically the clumsiness won't matter to a female when I attempt to escalate from touch to making out to sex. That relieves the anxiety.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. So basically the clumsiness won't matter to a female when I attempt to escalate from touch to making out to sex. That relieves the anxiety.
It will totally mater, but you will get better each time you try. You will be totally anxious and screw it up, but you will have done it. The next time, your anxiety will be less.

The first time you go to the gym, you aren't going to bench 300 lbs. The guys who can do that have gone to the gym over and over and practiced.

Time to get busy.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. Thanks for the heads up. So even when I get to the point of having a female back at my place or hers. Don't expect it to get to sex even if they willing at first. I will turn them off/ruin it at the last second, the first several times. Well at least I am prepared for some growing pains in this regard.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it comes down to it, I'll focus on uglier chicks to have a little more room for error.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed when I am in the no fvcks given mood, and c0cky, I am seeing better results even if they are rejections. My first rejection was of a married woman who I tried getting her number. She lifted her hand to show her ring. I said something in the mean time. She said something. I then looked at her and said "I bet if he wasn't in the picture, you would have said yes". Then smoothly looked away. She started eye ******* me instantly. I suppose I missed an opportunity there. This showed me that hypergamy is true.

Another c0cky moment came a month ago when I was at the bar, and went up to a 22 year old and introduced myself. She replied that she had a boyfriend. I said "ahh that's too bad", she replied "yeah" I then said "no, I mean too bad for you!" in the most c0cky tone. Then walked away. She never gave me her name. I see her a few days ago at the same bar, and she remembered my name from a month ago. Was with her bf, but gave me her name this time. That's when I realized when guys say you need to make a female feel something when talking to you whether positive or negative, that it's better than no emotion, is true. While she is a rejection for the moment, she may be a work in progress.
I love that comment you made to her.. and i was a king of ****y and funny back in the day

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks... I was pretty proud of it myself. Especially after seeing the effect it had on her a month later. It just reinforces what you guys preach.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to the site(obviously lol). A little about me... I found this site a couple weeks ago. I am 33. I was red pilled 2 months ago. I went through the five stages of grief and an identity crisis as a result of it. Now I just want to pump and dump some slvts. Maybe keep some around as plates.

I was a volcel for 12 years. A decision that was not based on black pill ideals, but one that I highly regret. I have a notch count of 2. Which are 12 years apart. One before celibacy and one after. The second female was 2.5 months ago. I was a one night stand for her. I feel I have the experience of an 18 year old.

I am powering through approach anxiety so I can develop game. In a little under 2 months, I have approached 19 females, got 18 rejections and 1 date which ended in a rejection after the fact. One reason for my anxiety when talking to females is, I know at some point I will be trying to escalate with them. I get anxiety knowing that they will probably be able to tell that I don't have much experience while making out and by clumsy/reluctant escalation behavior. Due to me not being able to pick up on less than obvious signals. Which will be a turnoff for them and shut down any possibility of sex. I want to know what you djs thinks of my situation. Or what advice you may have.
Hey brother,

Welcome to the community!

The first step is always the hardest. And you took it so from this point on it is a matter of being patient with yourself and the results.

Anxiety is completely normal given your experience and background, so embracing it as part of that journey will be critical. It should also be a point of reference, so be excited about thinking back on it in the near future when you have self-developed more and more. Growth is painful and uncomfortable, but it is also very exciting.

You can "overcome" anxiety by facing it. Simple as that. Face it and embrace it. The more you expose yourself to challenging and new experiences/situations the faster anxiety wears off. You have been focusing on what you can control and have had the courage to follow through with actions. That is very admirable. Continue doing that.

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brother,

Welcome to the community!

The first step is always the hardest. And you took it so from this point on it is a matter of being patient with yourself and the results.

Anxiety is completely normal given your experience and background, so embracing it as part of that journey will be critical. It should also be a point of reference, so be excited about thinking back on it in the near future when you have self-developed more and more. Growth is painful and uncomfortable, but it is also very exciting.

You can "overcome" anxiety by facing it. Simple as that. Face it and embrace it. The more you expose yourself to challenging and new experiences/situations the faster anxiety wears off. You have been focusing on what you can control and have had the courage to follow through with actions. That is very admirable. Continue doing that.

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice
Thanks man. When I start seeing success from approaches with getting numbers/dates and whatnot I'll start a thread of donjuanjrs growing pains.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Damn. Thanks for the heads up. So even when I get to the point of having a female back at my place or hers. Don't expect it to get to sex even if they willing at first. I will turn them off/ruin it at the last second, the first several times. Well at least I am prepared for some growing pains in this regard.
Maybe you will maybe not. No way to know until you start doing it.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you will maybe not. No way to know until you start doing it.
I like what Tony Robbins says. “Repetition is the mother of skill”. I have never gotten good at anything in my life without repeated practice, along with many failures along the way. That’s what dating is for me right now. Keep putting myself out there. Sometimes I win, sometimes I screw up but I always learn something and I don’t give up just because I made a mistake.

Reactions: B80