Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice Needed...Interest level Dwindled??

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a crop of girls that I had a rapport going with....about six of them at one location.....every single one of them came to me and sat down and shot the breeze...all of them looking for a bite to see of my interest level....I think they think I teased them or something because now that same crop of girls treat me like they dont know me anymore.....I basically just used heavy subtle eye contact and after a couple of encounters they are coming to me...Do you guys think this is a done situation or are these girls kind of feeling rejected that I led them on and didnt close the deal like a blow to their little female ego.....Usually Im looking to bed these girls without them finding out about each other...there are reasons why I didn't...it was a cool psychology science project..

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think this is a done situation or are these girls kind of feeling rejected that I led them on and didnt close the deal like a blow to their little female ego
Do they all know each other? They probably all talked about you behind your back and now think you're trying to play them. I don't get what you were trying to accomplish with your little "psychology experiment."

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not enough info here.

If they got the sense that you chose one, then you're chances are dead with all the rest since they would be perceived as 2nd choice, and none of them can risk appearing like that in front of all her friends.

If they're older women (28+ ??) then you can't really wait--you have to chose and move--they have a certain time-frame in which the window is open, and if you fail to convert in that time-frame, then they may see you as weak, non-assertive, un-interested, unskilled--or any variation of those. And your chances with them are dead after they make an assessment of you like that.

It could be they all tested you out and got together for a cat-session and you got savaged. Now no one will risk making a move on you since she will get savaged by all the other girls after this.

More info needed.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like they lost intrest in you. What your describing could have been interrpreted by them as game playing. I did a similiar thing to a chick except not intentionally. This was back in my unenlightend days. She would invite me to events and I would have the courage to talk in a flirtish manner to her friends but couldn't seem to muster up the courage to talk to her directly in that way. Subsequently she stopped talking to me altogether. I would suggest reading the DJ Bible.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short.....I was just seeing how much potential action I can get by putting out the vibe....Its amazing how many girls are looking to be plucked....and very soon at that......a couple of married and frustrated ones in there for good measure.....gay guys test me also....I just avoid their eye contact when they get going....I just give girls a nod and a wink like I just heard a joke...they love that twinkle in the eyes thing....one thing I found is a girls ego and confidence are very fragile when they feel rejected......Ive been in scenarios where I had so many fine girls to choose from I didnt know where to start....I've played many girls in my time into bed its nice getting back into it after a prolonged hiatus....right now Im dealing with these girls rejection backlash....I guess what I truly like is the challenge of girls that dont buy into my routine at first...it builds value and mystery in the girl and I want her more than all the other easy lays......the more they appear to be disinterested in me the more I want to work my ways on her and lay her.....I love that reversal of fortune thing through patience and skill....those are the most satisfying for me.