Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Acting weird?

Principe03

Don Juan
Reaction score
I acted pretty much like a chump today in my opinion and it's crazy because most of the time I have been pretty on point with girls. For those of you who have been following my saga about Christina the one working at the Dept. of Multicultural Services then you will keep up with me if not...brief overview.

Christina is a girl I met in a way by accident in that I always walk into this office and she just happen to be the girl working behind the computer. I normally waved at the main secretary and avoided this Christina girl in a DJ style technique and finally two weeks later I stopped by to talk to the main secretary and Christina began to laugh at my jokes and I walked her to class and I got her number. The drama ensued when I called her to find out her weekend plans and she never called me back. Then I actually saw her at the same place I went out to and we danced and she gave me confused mixed signals up the ying yang! Anyways today I confront her about it but man was I a dumbass, here's basically how it went down.

Me-So I heard you had fun Saturday
Christina-What you mean
Me-Well I heard you left with someone because your friend was your ride yet you didn't leave with them
Christina-Umm I left with my roomate
Me-Oh ok well that's all I heard
Christina-Maybe you were just a bit tipsy
Me-Maybe, so why didn't you call me
Christina-Wait what do you mean, I left with someone...what does it matter to you if I left with someone.
Me-(tongue tied) Well umm I don't know you said you were going to get some fresh air when you left the club but I thought you went home with a guy.
Christina-Yeah but what does it matter.
Me-True if I leave with a girl it don't matter neither
Me-Look just forget about it, I just broke up with my girl and I am kind of stressed right now
Christina-Yeah just stop acting weird.
Me-Yeah just forget what I said
Christina-It's cool just stop acting weird

So I mean after making an ass out of myself at least she is honest about it and knows I was acting weird. I have to see this girl everytime I see her and I am highly interested in her, she has a boyfriend but it seems like she's letting her guard down enough to see what I do next? Maybe I'm just crazy for all the lack of sleep I have been getting due to exams.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude questioning her like that was a bad move.

You need to salvage this. Just act like this never happened and continue with the DJ spirit. She will forgive and forget, plus its not like shes your g/f you dont need to be questioning her like that.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha hoe got her puzzy stretched that night!! :D but he's right -- she can whatever she pleases, since she's single. Yes, even star in a gangbang video. *knocking on wood*

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to see this girl everytime I see her and I am highly interested in her, she has a boyfriend but it seems like she's letting her guard down enough to see what I do next?
So, she does have a boyfreind.

I think she got fvcked that nite. I think all girls are compulsive liars. They always gotta lie about everything.

Principe03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup boricua Puerto Rican here too, yeah she told me today she has a boyfriend so I don't know what's up with that let's just hope it's alright. So I should just keep playing it like nothign happened or move on. I always wonder how it is that she kept saying "So what if I did leave with a guy". But I think she tried to mean it in a it's not my business type thing.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your situation when she asked "what does it matter to you" I'd call her on the lie that she made, but of course she'd deny it, and thats why I probably wouldn't have even questioned her about it. Id say just forget about it. Its the past, no need to worry about it. Just keep DJing her like nothing happened.