Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Absorbing the Loss of a "Good Woman" is how you get Redpilled

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Its true too. They know thet are fvcking you up.
I like that other analogy of a hand caught in a bear trap in another thread. Good visuals.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the players wear the tread off the tires to the steel belts very quickly. Doing burnouts, extreme high speed stops, drifting and other power tricks.
Another point that I’ve thought about would also apply.
Birth control and abortion makes it easy to rack up destructive tendencies.
In the world as it was designed, she would have had children and living with other goals and ambitions for her children. Not jumping from man to man. Up and down based on chemical induced drives.
Like those women who never breast fed their babies are way more susceptible to breast cancers. The genome thinks that all of her children were still born. So it takes her out. That is of course a theory from a cellular biologist that I read years ago.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another point that I’ve thought about would also apply.
In the world as it was designed, she would have had children and living with other goals and ambitions for her children. Not jumping from man to man. Up and down based on chemical induced drives.
Like those women who never breast fed their babies are way more susceptible to breast cancers. The genome thinks that all of her children were still born. So it takes her out. That is of course a theory from a cellular biologist that I read years ago.
That's a great amount of built up self-hate and shame... She punishes future men who are low value enough to care about her with this pain. The guys "in on the game" treat her like a private in the army.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys "in on the game" treat her like a private in the army.
And rightly so. Always go younger when choosing a woman for a relationship. She’s been on the streets a less amount of time and there’s a better chance of grooming her for a real life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And rightly so. Always go younger when choosing a woman for a relationship. She’s been on the streets a less amount of time and there’s a better chance of grooming her for a real life.
One of the big boy dating coaches age limit is 25 and he's a fit 45. That's probably the reason.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me add one more thing to that list. Some states require HPV vaccinations in BOTH males and females to be able to attend school. Mine being one of them which infuriated me in so many ways.

So logic is young gals as early as Junior High can have one more reason to be promiscuous from even an earlier age.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. Well. The good news is nothing Final Line says about me personally has any affect nor effect on my actual life, his fantasy assertions about me aside...

Which have no bearing whatsoever on my actual reality.

Entertaining no doubt. But more akin to Fantasia than reality.

I stand behind the things I have said. As to the players? They are engaging but really at the end of the day each one that I know would welcome a solid meaningful relationship...and they always fall for me ;)

Cheers Gents

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Methinks the lady doth gloat-eth too much

Impermanence - A good relationship today may not be a good relationship tomorrow. It's all far more fragile than you think. Enjoy it while it's good because it can all be gone in an instant.

You like to use the word "Jaded". I think "Realistic" is a more apt word.

@TheFinalLine appreciates the darker side of human nature. He doesn't bury his head in solipsistic sand.

The world we live in is sexual/reproductive strategy that is Dark Triad and Machiavelli. This is neither Good nor Bad. It just Is. We used to recognise this in the past, which is why sex was controlled, divorce was difficult and Bibles were mandatory. In an unregulated Sex Marketplace, the Rasputins take all and the Betas get cuckolded.
I agree with you about the hedonistic and debauchery but it's coincides with the culture of indoctrination. Sheeple. Hollywood. Weinstein bad. Women being prostitutes for movies are a victim post wall. How ****ing convenient.

The bhagavad Gita warns about what follows the corruption of women. The culture is a generation of weaponized women with their women's studies and masters in left handed puppetry. Man bad. Not getting the ring equates to false accusations post wall and CC.

I await Cappy breakdown of the SMP in the coming days. The economics is not a good time. I can only imagine. Regardless of pickup, DJ, trp or what have you, for the most part, I see lads advising concessions. High body count, play house if aesthetic. Literally, zero barriers to entry or prerequisite. It's whackkkk.

Cliff notes, fall in or **** off. No exceptions. Top form smv 18-22 not post wall CC single mom. I will beat it rotten but the sec she talks white picket fence I start trolling.

No dice!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why a ltr? Why not rotation? Why not plate or booty call? Why does this need to be the fallback route despite the divorce stats, female nature, and the way women are.

I'd go as far to say, if every married man knew what he signed up for, had a glimpse of her past, it's nothing short of cuck.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why a ltr? Why not rotation? Why not plate or booty call? Why does this need to be the fallback route despite the divorce stats, female nature, and the way women are.

I'd go as far to say, if every married man knew what he signed up for, had a glimpse of her past, it's nothing short of cuck.
I don’t disagree at all. I do not do relationships. But most here do and won’t listen anyway.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if every married man knew what he signed up for, had a glimpse of her past...
If he had a glimpse of her past he would NEVER marry her. Which is why women play it off as only a few. She been drilled every which way and very likely drilled by a minimum of two at a time.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t disagree at all. I do not do relationships. But most here do and won’t listen anyway.
I value RM. The content didn't take on my come up. As in, early stage pickup was ground breaking at the time. Tyler had a vlog about today's paradigm tomorrow's gimmick. You hear trp shred peacock (classic, from the point of playing house) cause it is cheesey NOW. At the time it was new though I never did it. I never did routines or magic. The framework of MM was epic. Dated now. Nobody did Infield or actually put rubber to road and went for it. Mld pointed out Tyler talking about the secret society. Those who get it, get laid. And then we have the normies. Confornies.

I have relationships but it is unexclusive. If she is out getting her **** pushed in she gave a reason to dismiss. If she's loyal, she should be lol. Let it Ride playboy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he had a glimpse of her past he would NEVER marry her. Which is why women play it off as only a few. She been drilled every which way and very likely drilled by a minimum of two at a time.
Find your church goer girl everyday. If she's interested, attracted, and you bring the fire, she will moist. I don't advocate cynicism nor trp rage yet, fellas almost need it after decades of Disney on ice and urinating from the seated position. I blame low testosterone.

Everything you said is why fellas need to go through the fire. If after he chooses to play house, at least he got his, he has upgraded from red pill lifestyle, he has approached thousands, SNL, fwb, and his fallback isn't concessions the sec some slu off the CC shows attention. Touches his PP.

Busting a few nuts is all it takes for about 99% of guys to discard family, lifelong friends, and the lifestyle they built. Marriage Cappy describes are lads disregarding lifelong buds for a fat wife and kids that may not be his.

Good riddance to any cuck soft enough to become that.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!