Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Absorbing the Loss of a "Good Woman" is how you get Redpilled

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost like its a womans job to conquer and destory a mans heart

Men were bred to conquer their environment and the world. Women were bred to conquer men

We can handle all kinds of violence, war etc but heartbreak from a woman is next level sh!t

And they love it. They walk away with a sense of accomplishment. It's an ego boost

Like a man walks away from a physical fight that he just won. He's ready to face anything
Eloquently put but I'll repeat what I said in this thread before: what I see offline is very at odds with what I see on these forums.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you didn’t try to get out of “women being corrupt”. You like it. Thus your post.

This is false data. These men on operating on a reality that they have been spoon fed from birth.

It is a non issue if you are not set on LTR or marriage. If you are like many of these guys then it is an issue. Try not to be so solipsistic. There are other realities than yours.
Ah. Let’s pull your projections, bitterness and assumptions apart shall we?

I make no argument about the “corrupt women” because such women (and men) exist. But not all are corrupt.

You assert that “You like it. Thus your post”. I don’t care one way or another. My post originated from the fact that OP’s perspective, like yours, is jaded. You are gaslighting and assigning me a reaction based on your assumptions...which are inaccurate.

Objective reality is never false. How I exist in the world as a beautiful woman is different than how you or a man exists in the world. Different perspectives. It is what it is. Your words appear to belie resentment about that. Why? You are a man. Isn’t that so much better? Beauty has its own set of expectations and assumptions which are bestowed by the world at large. We all have our crosses to bear. I do not impugn your reality. My reality is different but no less valid.

If you have lost the ability to love another that’s your deal. Your baggage. It doesn’t affect others who seek and are capable of meanful relationships. @TonyTenner has a great example, a great template in his parents.

I have great examples in my life as well.

If you do not or cannot aspire to a meaningful union, nobody is forcing you. Bang who you bang and call it good. No need to disparage others who seek something different.

Tony will be fine. He holds frame as his father does. Lucky girlfriend indeed.

As for solipsism? Don’t be silly. I’ve done marriage & kids, was the breadwinner and nobody rescued me but me. I’ve said repeatedly I’m highly unlikely to marry again for asset protection reasons.

As far as the demanding & unreasonable dialogue you related? Totally rooted in insecure, controlling behavior. Tony’s approach is much better and will yield loyalty.

Tonight I’m having dinner with a young man to chat about some of his dating situations and discuss things along these lines. Then I’m headed to see my guy. My guy knows where I’m going & what I’m doing...and he has plans of his own early in the evening as well. We discuss openly the other options trying to secure his bandwidth and the other options trying to secure my bandwidth.

You come across as jaded and dogmatic. Is this Ranger? Mighty similar style & dogmatic view.

Enjoy your evening. I’ll enjoy mine.

Cheers

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost like its a womans job to conquer and destory a mans heart

Men were bred to conquer their environment and the world. Women were bred to conquer men

We can handle all kinds of violence, war etc but heartbreak from a woman is next level sh!t

And they love it. They walk away with a sense of accomplishment. It's an ego boost

Like a man walks away from a physical fight that he just won. He's ready to face anything
They say most women destroy men. Even your mother will with too much info.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I make no argument about the “corrupt women” because such women (and men) exist. But not all are corrupt.

You assert that “You like it. Thus your post”. I don’t care one way or another. My post originated from the fact that OP’s perspective, like yours, is jaded. You are gaslighting and assigning me a reaction based on your assumptions...which are inaccurate.

Objective reality is never false. How I exist in the world as a beautiful woman is different than how you or a man exists in the world. Different perspectives. It is what it is. Your words appear to belie resentment about that. Why? You are a man. Isn’t that so much better? Beauty has its own set of expectations and assumptions which are bestowed by the world at large. We all have our crosses to bear. I do not impugn your reality. My reality is different but no less valid.

If you have lost the ability to love another that’s your deal. Your baggage. It doesn’t affect others who seek and are capable of meanful relationships. @TonyTenner has a great example, a great template in his parents.

If you do not or cannot aspire to a meaningful union, nobody is forcing you. Bang who you bang and call it good. No need to disparage others who seek something different.

As for solipsism? Don’t be silly. I’ve done marriage & kids, was the breadwinner and nobody rescued me but me. I’ve said repeatedly I’m highly unlikely to marry again for asset protection reasons.

As far as the demanding & unreasonable dialogue you related? Totally rooted in insecure, controlling behavior. Tony’s approach is much better and will yield loyalty.

Tonight I’m having dinner with a young man to chat about some of his dating situations and discuss things along these lines. Then I’m headed to see my guy. My guy knows where I’m going & what I’m doing...and he has plans of his own early in the evening as well. We discuss openly the other options trying to secure his bandwidth and the other options trying to secure my bandwidth.

You come across as jaded and dogmatic. Is this Ranger? Mighty similar style & dogmatic view.

Cheers
There is so much in there that I don’t have the patience to dissect it for you. Just go about your merry way. I’m good with the conversation.

I got everything I needed from it.

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say most women destroy men. Even your mother will with too much info.
Not necessarily on purpose. I caught a lot of flash back from my mother some 15 years ago over the things I learned. She was not really attacking me, she is just caught between a rock and a hard place.

That’s why women will say you have been hurt or jaded or woman hater or some other form of undesirable nomenclature.

I love women. I know what they are there for. They are not engaging you to play patty cake or talk about the meaning of the stars. She is there to find desire. That ever powerful chemical ****tail that floods their mind and body and drives them to procreate (or practice procreation if you like that better).

Her words are always in alignment to subdue a man or be under a man. The poindexters aren’t even in the game.

My mother, bless her heart, was just trying to save face because she didn’t want my thoughts, beliefs and learnings to apply to her. Even though she knows it does. She knows women are what they are. Told me so in the end.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily on purpose. I caught a lot of flash back from my mother some 15 years ago over the things I learned. She was not really attacking me, she is just caught between a rock and a hard place.

That’s why women will say you have been hurt or jaded or woman hater or some other form of undesirable nomenclature.

I love women. I know what they are there for. They are not engaging you to play patty cake or talk about the meaning of the stars. She is there to find desire. That ever powerful chemical ****tail that floods their mind and body and drives them to procreate (or practice procreation if you like that better).

Her words are always in alignment to subdue a man or be under a man. The poindexters aren’t even in the game.

My mother, bless her heart, was just trying to save face because she didn’t want my thoughts, beliefs and learnings to apply to her. Even though she knows it does. She knows women are what they are. Told me so in the end.
Isn't the purest (perhaps only) form of love a mothers love for their child?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a healthy long lasting relationship like the one @Kotaix mentions both partners sublimate the interdependence of the relationship above individual priorities. To do this requires absolute mutual trust in the other person, trust that the result of placing the relationship above the individual will mean the relationship meets individual needs for love, sex, affection & companionship etc. for both partners and will bond the two partners together such that conflicts can be resolved and there is an organization within the relationship...a hierarchy. With the man in the leadership role. It produces security, loyalty and deep intimacy for both partners.
I don't think it is possible as long as the woman has orbiters that are compartmentalized from the mate. might be the only thing in the way.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the main reason I cannot accept the idea that LTR's are basically impossible is because of my own parents, almost 50 years married and a healthier relationship you will not see. But I also see friends of mine in 10 year LTR's that are still going strong. Granted, I'm on the outside so who knows what's really going on.

This forum is a fountain of wisdom but often defeatist in that respect. Fundamentally, to pair-bond is an innate survival instinct - the offspring from healthy relationships prosper much more than the offspring from unhealthy relationships, or single parents.
our dreams and wishes and how we want things to be; does not make it so.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm learning alot from rsd speakers.....that's a goldmine for me in terms of selfdevelopment.
Thank you sincerely again.
I found value from the content, old school MM, David D, etc. Acquire, field test, and repeat. The process is a loop. Pull or next.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Very good

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers
Methinks the lady doth gloat-eth too much

Impermanence - A good relationship today may not be a good relationship tomorrow. It's all far more fragile than you think. Enjoy it while it's good because it can all be gone in an instant.

You like to use the word "Jaded". I think "Realistic" is a more apt word.

@TheFinalLine appreciates the darker side of human nature. He doesn't bury his head in solipsistic sand.

The world we live in is sexual/reproductive strategy that is Dark Triad and Machiavelli. This is neither Good nor Bad. It just Is. We used to recognise this in the past, which is why sex was controlled, divorce was difficult and Bibles were mandatory. In an unregulated Sex Marketplace, the Rasputins take all and the Betas get cuckolded.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a child becomes a man she won't know how to love him properly for him to further develop as a man. Men are better for that.
That is awesome and true. My mother would be at a loss after I turned 15 or so. I never thought about this until now. I could tell that she was trying.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheFinalLine appreciates the darker side of human nature. He doesn't bury his head in solipsistic sand.
As a rule, it’s not that she is trying to be evil. She just can’t help herself at times because certain men disgust her. Especially when her desire wains.

She believes that a man is suppose to keep her high on desire chemicals forever and ever. After all, it happened to Cinderella. Or just like that last romance novel.
When she says a true relationship or a real relationship, she has that picture in her mind.

As long as she is feeling desire, being “in-love”, she is outside of her head and her past. She is at her best. She wants to always be at her best but her best is chemically driven. She never learned that she can be at her best any time she wants.

The problem with being on drugs “chemicals” to feel amazing and at the top level of her life, is that like with any addict, the high never lasts and the body and mind gets numb to it. It’s a vicious circle and in the end she made herself an over used toilet.

It’s kind of sad when you think about it. Then she may get on psych drugs to numb it all down. This is why she blames the men. There’s something wrong with men. So she stays with players for as long as she can. Chasing the high.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a rule, it’s not that she is trying to be evil. She just can’t help herself at times because certain men disgust her. Especially when her desire wains.

She believes that a man is suppose to keep her high on desire chemicals forever and ever. After all, it happened to Cinderella.
When she says a true relationship or a real relationship, she has that picture in her mind.

As long as she is feeling desire, being “in-love”, she is outside of her head and her past. She is at her best. She wants to always be at her best but her best is chemically driven. She never learned that she can be at her best any time she wants.

The problem with being on drugs “chemicals” to feel amazing and at the top level of her life, is that like with any addict, the high never lasts and the body and mind gets numb to it. It’s a vicious circle and in the end she made herself an over used toilet.

It’s kind of sad when you think about it. Then she may get on psych drugs to numb it all down. This is why she blames the men. There’s something wrong with men. So she stays with players for as long as she can. Chasing the high.
And the players wear the tread off the tires to the steel belts very quickly. Doing burnouts, extreme high speed stops, drifting and other power tricks.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
And the players wear the tread off the tires to the steel belts very quickly. Doing burnouts, extreme high speed stops, drifting and other power tricks.
awesome analogy to tires-good job