Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Absolute gorgeous goddesses: How do I handle them?

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a house and am renting all the rooms to females (my way of picking up ladies) but there is one goddess that just moved in who is just absolutely stunning (makes me nervous all the time).

I've never gone out with or tried to pick up a genetic celebrity (one that is above all man) so I was wondering if you guys could help me out and figure out what is the achilles heel when it comes to goddesses.

I've been using C+F while remaining a challenge which she does find me intriguing and different from other guys (runs and talks to me when I get home and gives me some of her stuff since she's a pack rat) but I want to take it a step further to the point where she is dropping roses at my room door or even asking me out.

But there's a catch, she has a BF but it seems like they're into arguments/problems and correct me if I'm wrong, she's putting me on the side until things don't work out between her and her BS BF...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this isn't a joke I'll put you on my prayer list.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy her chocolate. A lot of chocolate. Also, make a hair doll of her and show it to her one day, in the parking lot when it's dark out and nobody is around. That's really all you need to do.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes, the hair doll always closes the deal!!

dude, you obviously haven't read ANY of the bible, so come back after you've read it.

Reaction score
1. NO WOMAN IS ABOVE ANY MAN NO MATTER HOW FINE HER ASS IS!!!

2. You sound like one of those biblical zealots in the presence of god or an angel...falling down quacking and shaking.

3. You've defeated your game before you even began. You need to take her off that pedistal in the clouds first before you even think about gaming her.

4. These socalled goddess of yours whom YOU belive are above all men (dam that makes me laugh), do not want a slave. They want a man to stand up to em which brings me to the cure for your ailment.

5. She takes a dump just like everyone else. She sits on a toilet with her pretty face all pinched up pinching a loaf just like you and I do. She is no different. She has to sleep at night. She has to eat. She has to put her pants on one leg at a time...are you following me.

6. She ain't no better than the lower classed girls. When she touches her fine booty it's just a booty to her..she's had it all of her life. NO BIG DEAL to her and it should be the same to YOU!

7. Her weakness will be her vanity. Act like your not awe struck by her beauty. To do this you really need to put it in perspective. YOu can pretend that c&f shyt all day long but women can see right through you...she knows your effected by her beauty....your smile or body language will give YOU away.

enough said,

Reaction score
Oh shyt I just read the end of your post...she has a boyfriend????

take back all of my advice. leave it alone until it's over between her and her dude. You don't wanna be her how did that lame fool stargeeks say it "her emotional tampoon".

she will use you and spit you out.

also you will end up giving her free rent just to take her to dinner and to the movies and be seen with her...which will cost you even more money.

Can you say "trick".

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with Metaphysikal_Lover.

Bad idea to have hot chicks as roommates. I flatted with a model about a year ago - never again!

They take SO long to get ready. Always gossiping. Takes drugs. Mood swings. Constant flocks of AFCs. Watching what they eat. Asking you stupid questions. Jealousy and *****iness when you have girls over. It is a f&*king nightmare ...

Your best bet is to LJBF her. Let her be your social handbag and take you to her friend's social gatherings. Befriend her friends and bang the friend's friends (2nd degree).

You don't want to bang your flatmate's friends (1st degree) because it will get back to you via the flatmate.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
please tell me this is a windup.

it is.... a windup..... right?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Your first step is to NOT call them "goddesses". Until then you have no hope.
Yep.

Look man, I know it's like a situation straight out of a movie. Just smile at her, always dress nice, keep your places in good order, and one day notice something in her room if you can and ask her about it, get her to start talking... and after that, just work your magic. Do you think I care if she has a boyfriend?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever notice that people never get what they want?
Here's the deal: stop wanting her. As everyone else said, shes just a girl that won the genetic lotto.
Does anyone ever congratulate a lottery winner on their winnings? Does anyone ever aspire to be just like Joe McGraw from Tennessee who won the lotto one day, in hopes to be rich just like him? Big NO!
Therefore, stop exalting this woman because you find her attractive. There are about 10932833 more attractive women on the earth than her, so shut up.
DO NOT exalt her!!! Just like Metaphysikal said, she takes a s h i t just like everyone else, and no, it does not smell like cinnamon buns. It smells like your s h i t. Its gross...shes gross, just like every other person on earth.

So there. Since you seem infatuated beyond belief, here is a suggestion:

DO NOT MIX BUSINESS WITH SEX. SHE IS RENTING YOUR HOUSE< SHE IS YOUR CASH COW. DO NOT MIX THAT WITH SEX, BECAUSE YOU WILL END UP PAYING HER RENT, TALKING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE ABOUT HER.
Oh, and stop picking up your tenants. That's just lame.

Thats it! Go away.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good posts Meta

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
re: cool down man

Dudes, I was just kidding around when I see her as a goddess but damn she is finer than fine. I've study all of your DJ technqs and read the bible twice. I'm just keeping my cool and giving her my C+F attitude when the situation arises and never will I bow down to her (turn into a wuss).

Yeah, she has a BF but she tells me they're having problems. I've seen him in action too, he's very challenging and doesn't see her as a big part of his world like every smuck so I'm up against a challenger. Hopefully, I'll be the winner one day because he's not very romantic to her when the time is right, he's more into his guitar and has no sense of humor.

So when he's not around, I tease her alot and pretend like a hundred females are after me. Just the other night, my phone rang when I was talking to her and I just shut it off. She, the *****cat, asks if that's my girlfriend and I just tell her its one of those crazy chicks can't stop chasing me. She's tapped me on the shoulder several times when I was teasing her so hopefully she sees me as a potential. Reminder, this girl runs out of her room to greet me when I come home from work.

I really hope she becomes my next victim in my journey to the center of the hole.

I'll keep you guys updated.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: re: cool down man

Originally posted by CherryBreaker
Dudes, I was just kidding around when I see her as a goddess but damn she is finer than fine. I've study all of your DJ technqs and read the bible twice. I'm just keeping my cool and giving her my C+F attitude when the situation arises and never will I bow down to her (turn into a wuss).

Yeah, she has a BF but she tells me they're having problems. I've seen him in action too, he's very challenging and doesn't see her as a big part of his world like every smuck so I'm up against a challenger. Hopefully, I'll be the winner one day because he's not very romantic to her when the time is right, he's more into his guitar and has no sense of humor.

So when he's not around, I tease her alot and pretend like a hundred females are after me. Just the other night, my phone rang when I was talking to her and I just shut it off. She, the *****cat, asks if that's my girlfriend and I just tell her its one of those crazy chicks can't stop chasing me. She's tapped me on the shoulder several times when I was teasing her so hopefully she sees me as a potential. Reminder, this girl runs out of her room to greet me when I come home from work.

I really hope she becomes my next victim in my journey to the center of the hole.

I'll keep you guys updated.
So she's really NOT above all men after all. Congratulations...you've discovered her "secret", the one that no other guys know. That she's a real girl with real girl-feelings.

INCREDIBLY attractive women have always been worshipped and butt-kissed. To find a man that knows how to treat her like a woman and give her the kind of "lovin'" that all her less-attractive friends have gotten while she sat wondering why no one asked her to prom (hint: they were all scared) is like finding buried treasure for her.

Sounds like you're doing fine. Roll with it. ;)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop whatever you are doing right now and go read Pook's post called "Be a Man" and my post called "Becoming a King". Both are in the tips section.

Then read the Don Juan Bible carefully.

Man, you gotta stop looking up to these b*tches.

Trust me, anytime you elevate a woman above you in your mind, she will sh*t on you from above like a bird in the park.

No offense, but don't ever refer to ANY WOMAN as a goddess again.

You have alot of AFC in you that needs to be worked on immediately.

Your not the worse case I've seen but you gotta take your head from inside these chicks asses and stand up straight and tall like
the man you were born to be.

I'm saying this to help you, not disrespect you.

I agree that you should leave this situation alone and be cool and mack up on the friends.

But first you gotta get some real game and change your woman worshipping ways and your whole mentality about broads.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
Oh shyt I just read the end of your post...she has a boyfriend????

take back all of my advice. leave it alone until it's over between her and her dude. You don't wanna be her how did that lame fool stargeeks say it "her emotional tampoon".

she will use you and spit you out.

also you will end up giving her free rent just to take her to dinner and to the movies and be seen with her...which will cost you even more money.

Can you say "trick".
I'll add that you may want to give her some 're-coup' time if she does break up with her BF. Being her rebound could mean a lot of heartache for you if she's carrying a ton of baggage.

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
re: thanks

Thanks guys for all your help.

Now I know some of you have gone out with these types of genetic hitters, what was your secret and what are their weaknesses. I would like to know how I can really make them mesmerized about me like some girls that I don't care about. Does it make a difference if they're flat ugly or very good looking?

I'm not a true Don Juan but I've left my wussyforpuzzy attitude a long time ago...

Also, a while back, this technique that I haven't seen posted here, I treated this beauty queen like crap when she told me she could make any guy do anything she wants. I told her yeah right, you ain't all that compared to the other girls i've dated. I even pushed her and made fun of her physical flaws like having a flat butt. Ever since then, she's had a big crush on me but I know her to be a liar and selfish so that's why I never pursued her like other smucks have.

I hate using this negative technique of just degrading a girl but somehow, they're just attracted to it like white on rice.