Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

about a girl who asked for a open relationship

vaibhav

Reaction score
she is one of my batchmate. One day somehow i managed to express her my true feelings for her. But directly i did not proposed her. I just realised her about my feelings . She asked me to be in open relationship. This is not what i had expected . I said '' I need some time to be in open ''.
Ironically , the next day she simply told me that what i have told you yesterday night , just forget all those talks. I replied '' Ok no problem''.
She knew that i have a huge crush on her. But then i started to ignore her and just get rid of her feelings. I ignored her in all possible ways. This made her to crazy. But she knew very well how to manage her anxiety. After 2 3 days she come in my room to asked about me and my stuffs like a casual friend.
And she also highlighted why did u block me on social media and ignoring me so cruelly . I just said there is nothing like this. I did not notice you. sorry
Now i cant figure out why is she so unpredictable. WHat she wants

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants what she cant have.

She is scared of losing her orbiter from whom she used to get free attention.
OR
She tried to keep you while chasing someone else. But when she realised youre not some beta ***** who will wait for her and moved on it sparked some attraction.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An "open" relationship is the ultimate in cuckoldary.

90% of the time it's the woman asking for this. We all know it's 100x easier for a woman to find sex than a guy, so the woman's thinking is "I want the security of a guy who is there for me (LTR) but also want to f*uck as many other guys as I can (s*lut)."

Right...

I get hit up on OLD by chicks like this once in a while. When I ask why not just be single, they get defensive and try to "validate" their selfishness.

Chicks like this are the ultimate in trash.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen. When a woman has high interest she actually makes it very uncomplicated for the guy. My golden rule is that when I start questioning a girl's interest level in me, I know I've already f@cked the frame and I've lost her.

Any woman who is not displaying high interest after the initial seduction is a complete waste of time. It will mess your mind up, leave you feeling oneitis-y and shatter you ego. Not worth it.
It didn't fvck your frame she just didn't want to be with you. Now if you try to get her That'll fvck your frame.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its more common then you think. Im 46 years old this year and i could tell you some stories. From past coworkers to friends stories and my own of what I've seen.
Late 90s early 2000s after band partys girls coked up getting trained on pool tables kinda shyt.
Which is cucking live as group sex.
Monogamy is far superior as a way of life per say.
But to each his own im also flawed and need Christ as much as the next guy. But i say flawed as in strength not weakness.
Your saying men were cvcked by their own women while men in a band trained them on a pool table? Thats rough.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No just rsndom groupies. Im saying that any group sex with multiple males is a form of her cucking them. My opinion

Not something i participated in just witnessed. To be clear.
Just cause a female
Is getting fvcked doesn't mean you want some. Inho cvcking is when someone is having a sexual relations with your gf or wife, effectively keeping you sexless.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had a girl who I have an FWB with offer me this. When she offered I was super happy and she was sort of shocked. Then I told her about some other plates I have and wanted us to do a few threesomes and possible foursomes which she said she was down to do.

She agreed but got mad jealous when she found how I was also planning to see my ex. For some reason it bothers her so much how my ex did me wrong but I’m willing to visit her for some great sex. She then went and compared our relationship to that of my ex’s. I calmly told her it’s not the same we never dated you don’t even want to be exclusive. It is a completely different relationship. She was so mad by all that then started crying not getting over her old ex. We ended up having more sex throughout the day and night which was great.

Something happened though to her the next day. She went from letting me hit it all the time and not wanting commitment and an open relationship to just stone walling me. It is like when she found out I wasn’t obsessing over her she became cold. Would even let me be touchy-feely with her put my arm around her or grab her ass. Can someone explain what the is going on in her head?

I plan on avoiding her for the whole week because I don’t want to be visiting her if she is not putting out or allowing me to apply some kino.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone explain what the is going on in her head?
Emotions always trump logic.
Girl asking for an open relationship = i want to fvck around while you're there waiting for me. I want the cookie and eat it at the same time.
Only to become jealous when you actually go through with it.
Women want men that are capable of cheating/popular with women but they don't actually want you to.
FWB always end sooner rather than later because someone (usually the woman) catches feelings.
The ex is a huge ego thing aswell.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Firstly don't talk to a women about your feelings for her.

Secondly it isn't your job to try and get her into a relationship it's your job to get her out with you, have fun and bang her.

Thirdly any new woman you start dating, you both implicitly are in an open relationship until you have "the talk" with her and then decide whether you want something else or not.

You sound extremely inexperienced with women and probably need to read the DJ Bible and The Rational Male

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Well personally I have feelings for girls they are my world when i'm talking to them but personally myself I have feelings and a love towards game. The actual pickup and act of going out is just as a good as a bang or jerking off. Different feeling than cuming as such but still the feeling of being out in a club or somewhere where there is girls for 4 hours having mutiple girls give you attention and you giving them attention. making out, hugging, play fighting, eye balling them from across the room and focusing alll your attention on her is fun.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Emotions always trump logic.
Girl asking for an open relationship = i want to fvck around while you're there waiting for me. I want the cookie and eat it at the same time.
Only to become jealous when you actually go through with it.
Women want men that are capable of cheating/popular with women but they don't actually want you to.
FWB always end sooner rather than later because someone (usually the woman) catches feelings.
The ex is a huge ego thing aswell.
Yeah girls get pissed when your kissing another girl in front of her. You just have to not give a **** because its a process of gaming and focus on your purpose which is the process of game.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
An "open" relationship is the ultimate in cuckoldary.

90% of the time it's the woman asking for this. We all know it's 100x easier for a woman to find sex than a guy, so the woman's thinking is "I want the security of a guy who is there for me (LTR) but also want to f*uck as many other guys as I can (s*lut)."

Right...

I get hit up on OLD by chicks like this once in a while. When I ask why not just be single, they get defensive and try to "validate" their selfishness.

Chicks like this are the ultimate in trash.
Is it tho? Dash, no homo, but you are an in shape pretty good looking guy. You don't think you could go on OLD and find 3 or 4 women who would probably come over tonight and want to bang? I am telling you it would be really easy for you to get that.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
This is such obvious bait. This is a troll post.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it tho? Dash, no homo, but you are an in shape pretty good looking guy. You don't think you could go on OLD and find 3 or 4 women who would probably come over tonight and want to bang? I am telling you it would be really easy for you to get that.
Yea but why have a "wife" or "gf" to share em?