Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

about a girl who asked for a open relationship

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well personally I have feelings for girls they are my world when i'm talking to them but personally myself I have feelings and a love towards game. The actual pickup and act of going out is just as a good as a bang or jerking off. Different feeling than cuming as such but still the feeling of being out in a club or somewhere where there is girls for 4 hours having mutiple girls give you attention and you giving them attention. making out, hugging, play fighting, eye balling them from across the room and focusing alll your attention on her is fun.

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotions always trump logic.
Girl asking for an open relationship = i want to fvck around while you're there waiting for me. I want the cookie and eat it at the same time.
Only to become jealous when you actually go through with it.
Women want men that are capable of cheating/popular with women but they don't actually want you to.
FWB always end sooner rather than later because someone (usually the woman) catches feelings.
The ex is a huge ego thing aswell.
Yeah girls get pissed when your kissing another girl in front of her. You just have to not give a **** because its a process of gaming and focus on your purpose which is the process of game.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
An "open" relationship is the ultimate in cuckoldary.

90% of the time it's the woman asking for this. We all know it's 100x easier for a woman to find sex than a guy, so the woman's thinking is "I want the security of a guy who is there for me (LTR) but also want to f*uck as many other guys as I can (s*lut)."

Right...

I get hit up on OLD by chicks like this once in a while. When I ask why not just be single, they get defensive and try to "validate" their selfishness.

Chicks like this are the ultimate in trash.
Is it tho? Dash, no homo, but you are an in shape pretty good looking guy. You don't think you could go on OLD and find 3 or 4 women who would probably come over tonight and want to bang? I am telling you it would be really easy for you to get that.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had a girl who I have an FWB with offer me this. When she offered I was super happy and she was sort of shocked. Then I told her about some other plates I have and wanted us to do a few threesomes and possible foursomes which she said she was down to do.

She agreed but got mad jealous when she found how I was also planning to see my ex. For some reason it bothers her so much how my ex did me wrong but I’m willing to visit her for some great sex. She then went and compared our relationship to that of my ex’s. I calmly told her it’s not the same we never dated you don’t even want to be exclusive. It is a completely different relationship. She was so mad by all that then started crying not getting over her old ex. We ended up having more sex throughout the day and night which was great.

Something happened though to her the next day. She went from letting me hit it all the time and not wanting commitment and an open relationship to just stone walling me. It is like when she found out I wasn’t obsessing over her she became cold. Would even let me be touchy-feely with her put my arm around her or grab her ass. Can someone explain what the is going on in her head?

I plan on avoiding her for the whole week because I don’t want to be visiting her if she is not putting out or allowing me to apply some kino.
Playing with fire man. But to each his own.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is one of my batchmate. One day somehow i managed to express her my true feelings for her. But directly i did not proposed her. I just realised her about my feelings . She asked me to be in open relationship. This is not what i had expected . I said '' I need some time to be in open ''.
Ironically , the next day she simply told me that what i have told you yesterday night , just forget all those talks. I replied '' Ok no problem''.
She knew that i have a huge crush on her. But then i started to ignore her and just get rid of her feelings. I ignored her in all possible ways. This made her to crazy. But she knew very well how to manage her anxiety. After 2 3 days she come in my room to asked about me and my stuffs like a casual friend.
And she also highlighted why did u block me on social media and ignoring me so cruelly . I just said there is nothing like this. I did not notice you. sorry
Now i cant figure out why is she so unpredictable. WHat she wants
It sounds like you might be new to this type of situation.
Men here talk about “”spinning plates”, this is where a man is with two or more women but not committing to any of them. What they are not saying is they are “scooping” other men’s jizz the whole time. Some of these men are actually delusional thinking they are not.

Friends with benefits is exactly the same thing.

A woman always searches for the optimum situation. A “relationship” man who provides shelter, food and safety from the world. Regardless of what some women say, feminine is vulnerable by nature. So women will always look for a “relationship” to make her less vulnerable.

But there’s another side to this dynamic. By her nature alone, she will seek another man for deeper sex. It’s more primal. It’s actually a straight up breeding type sex where the man sometimes even savagely mates with her. She welcomes it and relishes in it. Most generally when she is ovulating but other times as well.

A man in a relationship actually suffers a lowering of testosterone to mold to the condition of a safe relationship. This sets him up for a rough road. Just by making that commitment.

This is “open” relationships being expressed. It is the same exact thing. Just that the man goes along with it. Some scientists, studying primates say this is the natural order of things. It’s not true because primates don’t build civilizations or have creative talents. This is why man is much more elevated as a species on the planet. Besides, I like eating monkey.

You have two choices. Move on or think about this a little.

Just for your understanding of how things work in the world, I recommend you agreeing to be “friends with benefits”. Even if she did agree to be your exclusive girlfriend, she’s going to have sex with other guys anyway. She just wants to see if she can get you after you pulled back.

Just say “sure, let’s have an “open relationship” or better yet, say “friends with benefits”
Then have as much sex with her as you want or can.
This is the only way for you to see just how your “feelings” for her are not rational. You will notice very quickly that your thoughts about her were not logical in the first place.

I recommend you execute your most aggressive fantasies on her from the very start. If you try to “make love” to her, she is going to destroy you. Take that one to the bank. You are thinking that making beautiful love to her will bring her to you exclusively. That would most likely be impossible for her and you will get wrecked like a little bytch and end up confused. She is for sex. She even said so. If you think you are in love...you’re dead meat. Fuk her like you are really breeding her but make sure there is no possibility of pregnancy.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman knows for absolute certainty what you are good for when you have your first sex. There’s no turning back once that happens. “Making love” to a woman means you are for safety and resources only. You loose with absolute certainty.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
This is such obvious bait. This is a troll post.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it tho? Dash, no homo, but you are an in shape pretty good looking guy. You don't think you could go on OLD and find 3 or 4 women who would probably come over tonight and want to bang? I am telling you it would be really easy for you to get that.
Yea but why have a "wife" or "gf" to share em?