Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abortion With Kavanaugh Confirmed

What's Your Stance on Abortion?

• Abortion Should Be allowed in the early stage of pregnancy

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Abortion should be allowed even in late stages of pregnancy

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Abortion Should Be left to individual states

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Abortion Should only be allowed due to rape or incest

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Abortion is murder and should be outlawed

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or we could go for an existing rape baby like Bill clinton's half black son.....that he refuses to acknowledge.

View attachment 1772
No, the man on the left has a much more angular chin. I'm not buying it.

Oh, here's a story about it:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-campaign-former-president-recognize-him.html
The Globe interviewed Danney's mother, a former prostitute named Bobbie Ann Williams, who told the story of how she allegedly met and began a relationship with Clinton in 1984.

She says Clinton went out for a run one day in Little Rock, when he jogged by her housing project and introduced himself to her. She was 24 years old at the time.

A few days later, Clinton allegedly jogged by the housing project again and paid Bobbie $200 for her to have sex with him behind some bushes.
I don't care how horny The Man From Hope was; he did not get a ghetto 'ho!

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps he got that from his Mother?

If it is so easy to disprove, why won't Bill take a DNA test?
Because, why the h3ll should he? What's to stop any crack 'ho from claiming that some rich man knocked her up?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely more real than Kav having raped some lying slvt.
Whatever Kav did, he did not penetrate any of these gals. He might have frotted or groped them, or exposed himself, but he didn't penetrate.

Here's an interesting article about that:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/17/brett-kavanaugh-sue-christine-blasey-ford-defamation/

It's clear that the only way that Ford could be lying is if she had set herself up as a sleeper agent at the time that she started to see a psychotherapist (presuming that THAT was not a lie). There may be some smoke about that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've long held the belief that these are not "pro lifers" they are "pro birthers" because they really don't care what happens to the child after they ARE born, they only care in getting the child born.
That is true to some extent, but the progressives have been able to effectively hammer the conservatives with respect to child welfare support because of this cognitive dissonance. You will notice that the bile is no longer being directed at welfare mothers, but rather at "able-bodied" adults.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not deciding what a woman does with her body; however, there's a point when a fetus crosses into viable human territory, and I believe it is that line which should be regulated by the government. A woman doesn't need 30 weeks to decide to have a pregnancy. The baby could be born premature and survive at that point. Abortion is fine, but before viability outside the womb.
Uh, that's what Roe v. Wade pronounced.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman regrets having sex. She then claims the man raped her. The woman regrets getting pregnant. She kills her own child to undo the pregnancy. Abortion is the ultimate expression of hypergamy. Hypergamy doesn't care. It knows no bounds. It does not care if it is murder. This is why it is called pro-choice. Some women are willing to murder in order to make a 1 o clock hour choice on their reproduction.
Very good point! :up: Someone should ask Jordan Peterson about this!

However, I think it is more of a case of thinking (hoping?) the man would stick around, and then redoing history if it turns out that he doesn't. Or alternatively, that she realizes that with the child, her Sexual Market Value plummets, so she wants to make it so that it doesn't.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many forms of birth control are free and very chesp. Not my fault if someone pucks an expensive form. Don't ask me to fund your carnal desires. F off with that!
From a cost-benefits analysis standpoint, it is far cheaper to give out free birth control than to support a welfare mother.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...-can-remove-kavanaugh-without-impeaching-him/

Article points out two easy ways to get rid of The Kav. All it takes is a Dem, or reasonable human being, as president, plus a simple majority in the Senate for the Democrats. We could see the shortest tenure of any Supreme Court justice in American history. Exciting times, these are.
It really doesn't matter. The Court could be expanded by a simple majority vote of Congress & POTUS signature. But I do like the extraordinary cynicism of the demotion ploy!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How could that be the only way she is lying?
Because she had sought psychiatric "counseling" for the "assault" back in 2012 (?); she was careful not to name Kav, but to mention that the assaulter was a member of the political elite. The only way that she could be lying is if she were lying at that time of the "counseling", so she would have in essence been a sleeper agent ready to spring into action. The idea is that back then, Kav's name was on the radar of the conservative judicial groups, and so some secret anti-conservative conspirators decided to get this "assault" on record in the past so as to make a future accusation more credible - and indeed, that "counseling" has made her accusation more believable.

Now if this were indeed the case, there could be a bunch of sleepers that have been carefully recruited from extended social groups of other potential nominees; they just have not been sprung yet (and indeed another Kavanaugh-esque type of accusation would be quite unbelievable, so this is probably the only wad they would have to shoot).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I am pro masculine rights, but if a simple DNA test can prove otherwise, then he should do it.

Otherwise a guy could knock up a girl and never have to be proven to be the father.
So IOW, if you were a locally known wealthy man, and some woman that you had never seen before claimed you knocked her up, you would have no problem in submitting to a test? I would only submit to it if a court compelled me.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be ok with it so long as the sample was guaranteed to be destroyed afterwards along with all records of my dna makeup.

Why wouldn't I be ok with it under those conditions?
Obviously you are not a fan of Scalia's attitude about forcing folks to submit to tests.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed
I am sometimes assigned a narrative because I'm female. The intensity of that narrative typically surprises me.

It is what it is.
Why are your hands so chubby? Be honest.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill Clinton probably had a false accuser or two as well. That doesn't make him any less of a rapist.
Whoah. Bill Clinton was accused. Do we have evidence at all that he raped anyone? Which were false and which were true?