Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Woman's Sexual History

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bear in mind we are making sweeping generalizations here. On both sides of the debate.

@metalwater this is my opinion on your two questions.

Question 1: About a woman’s character. I agree with the idea generally that women of good character should be able to exert greater self control and self respect than women of lessor character. But things are on a continuum. My mother in law was a virgin on her wedding night and only ever had sex with her husband even though she was widowed in her mid 30s. She never had sex with any other man & he was the love of her life. She was a good partner for him and a devoted wife & mother. But not every relationship gets it right in youth. People break up. Most modern relationships involve sex at some point. That muddies things. Past a certain age finding a virgin is like looking for the Loch Ness monster or Bigfoot.

I think of a s l u t more as a woman who has cleaved apart sexuality from love. Who is into instant sexual gratification above all else. That might be a married woman who cheats for hot sex for example...or it might be an unattached woman who simply enjoys sex and enjoys her body without needing to “love” her partner or see potential with him long term.

Once sex and love are cleaved apart it would appear difficult to put them back together. And men have this issue as well although it is less well publicized. Promiscuity is not emotionally healthy for men either long term. It robs people of the ability to bond and makes it too easy to just say NEXT rather than stick it out with a partner. Great relationships require effort. Shallow transient ones do not.

As to @mrgoodstuff’s comment I find it very sad that woman that I mentioned. She’s stunningly beautiful, great body, cool personality. Her choices do her a great disservice...but she lets men use her for a shot of attention and it is damaging to her. Not good. No thanks. She is the ultimate cautionary tale.

As to question 2. about employees for example, it gets to a man’s drive, purpose & intent. That will vary based on age and experience, obviously. An alpha man will be ambitious and will have the drive to accomplish things in his life. He will seek to lead and to advance. He may open his own business. Beta men are more passive. More the “lifers” of the workforce. Less ambitious perhaps, less concerned about leading.

And I agree with @TheFinalLine that I don’t really like the Alpha/Beta terms, agree it’s highly contextual, and that women should earn a man’s commitment. Totally.

My point is that relationships occur between two individuals. Who may not conform to the sweeping generalizations we are discussing. The generalizations exist of course for a reason. But outliers are also in existence. So life is more nuanced and therefore more complicated than the sweeping generalizations would have you believe.

That’s all.

I will say this idea that sexual desire is doomed to die in a committed relationship is a huge lie. It can certainly. But to say that’s ironclad? An absolute lie. My marriage was sexually amazing the entire almost 2 decades we were together. It’s WHY we stayed together frankly when other things were out of kilter. And neither of us strayed. Sex is the glue in a great relationship. After the honeymoon and always. That is worth experiencing. But you gotta pick the correct partner. That’s the tough part.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t believe in all the “Alpha”-“Beta” stuff. It’s highly contextual. I know some major, serious businessmen. Very good friends with one and we help each other developing land. He couldn’t get laid to save his life. But in the business world? I don’t think he even knows what he’s worth.

Some of the best leaders in the world are cucked like little bytches. 96% of all millionaire women got it through divorce rape. Look it up. Were all those guys Alphas or Betas? Those men were and are extremely competent.
yes, this is exactly how it is. women always verbalize alpha as money, while the eyes follow the dark side. your terms of breeder/provider are better. the truth is that if the man is busy on his purpose, the woman can visit the dark side while he is busy. provider often times will never know about it. she does not cause any disturbance with her provider. the disturbance and fights start when she is considering or wants to replace the provider with the breeder permanently or when she wants to stop physical with the provider in favor of the breeder and provider does not agree. or if she is not carfull or unlucky and the provider notices AND cares. we don't know what is occurring inside the homes/walls of those examples. if the guy is busy with his purpose and does not care about physical then she is free and happy. dual strategy in place. how many successful men would ever tell and admit to this situation. zero... probably some exceptions, but many of those just did not get caught, or they did get caught and everyone keeps it quiet.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind as a man, that you risk all. You must forge and create the conditions of a union if you choose to go that way. It doesn’t matter what she wants from the viewpoint that you must take.

The second she manipulates you into some fictitious 50/50 idea you loose. Men and women are meant to compliment each other. This does NOT mean you have to risk all. That is the communistic controlled feminine imperative. You protect and serve and she hasYOUR babies. Without threat or penality if she wants new cvck to get her lost chemical highs back. This is her weak pathetic existence. Not yours. Anyone can get diks ran through them. You have greater mountains to climb. She will just be a dik hunter. Some old hag at the end of the street in the old hag pile.
she must earn every single molecule of your commitment. Not one single free pass. You make that woman work.

there’s your definition of a slvt.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an employee can not be alpha, why? is it because they have a boss?
You as the manager can hire a street thug or a mma fighter whose a high performer in the particular white collar profession. Each of those men are the physical alphas even though they do work for that particular manager.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say this idea that sexual desire is doomed to die in a committed relationship is a huge lie.
This is medically and scientifically proven. Are there absolutes? No. There has been at least one person who has survived falling from 26,000 feet out of an airplane and lived.

I will explain this once again. For men’s sake. If what you say is true, then it’s an extreme outlier. To use it to keep men looking for their unicorn is a disservice to humanity. I want them to stay analytical about this not drift off into Peter Pan world. What you wrote was very self serving and a bit diabolical. You aren’t married now and there was little to no risk for you when you were. We don’t know how much alimony you received out of the deal. You didn’t state who filed for the divorce. You didn’t say a lot of things. You told half truths. To leave out anything is a lie of omission.

You misunderstand the dualistic sexual
Strategy. One man for protection, comfort, survival and another man or men for sexual “procreation”use.
This manifests itself after commitment. Not before. The hormonal changes in the woman and man are fully verified. This is how our species survives. There is no emotion in this for me.

it’s just very unpalatable for you to have nature exposed so openly. It’s interesting that there are posts all through the forum but you only enter this type. Twice now. Only the dualistic sexual strategy ones.
The other posts in the forum are silly minutia and you know it. Silly boys figuring and fiddling. But this stuff? Oh my.
This speaks loudly at the depth of its accuracy. If it’s not true and just minutia you would have never entered the thread.

Fortunately you don’t get to evaluate for men. We will Let you know. But thanks for your input.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is medically and scientifically proven. Are there absolutes? No. There has been at least one person who has survived falling from 26,000 feet out of an airplane and lived.

I will explain this once again. For men’s sake. If what you say is true, then it’s an extreme outlier. To use it to keep men looking for their unicorn is a disservice to humanity. I want them to stay analytical about this not drift off into Peter Pan world. What you wrote was very self serving and a bit diabolical. You aren’t married now and there was little to no risk for you when you were. We don’t know how much alimony you received out of the deal. You didn’t state who filed for the divorce. You didn’t say a lot of things. You told half truths. To leave out anything is a lie of omission.

You misunderstand the dualistic sexual
Strategy. One man for protection, comfort, survival and another man or men for sexual “procreation”use.
This manifests itself after commitment. Not before. The hormonal changes in the woman and man are fully verified. This is how our species survives. There is no emotion in this for me.

it’s just very unpalatable for you to have nature exposed so openly. It’s interesting that there are posts all through the forum but you only enter this type. Twice now. Only the dualistic sexual strategy ones.
The other posts in the forum are silly minutia and you know it. Silly boys figuring and fiddling. But this stuff? Oh my.
This speaks loudly at the depth of its accuracy. If it’s not true and just minutia you would have never entered the thread.

Fortunately you don’t get to evaluate for men. We will Let you know. But thanks for your input.
When I was married I fvcked every day. I messed that situation up. It did raise my Alpha level even in single world to get doused with that much pvssy. But that was over ten years ago before social media maybe the landscape changed. Or maybe were too cynical and not on the right wavelength. If a babe is into you and thirsty for you she won't try out different c0ck. Yours will be the magic. She'll want to ge close. Hear your voice. Be next to you.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You as the manager can hire a street thug or a mma fighter whose a high performer in the particular white collar profession. Each of those men are the physical alphas even though they do work for that particular manager.
exactly. you get it. women often tell that alpha equals ceo or top .001% managment only.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of the men here are sons of such quality relationships.
all your points are from an era gone by, not from an era where a mediocre woman has a complete army in her phone and a beta male government support system that puts his cape on for every decision she makes

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am unlikely to go into agreement with the cause of anything being the modern world making the situation worse. Per say.
Women are just more open about it. The social constraints are off. She doesn’t have to move to another town to escape the shame and pressure.

The condition has existed as long as we have walked the earth.
If the modern world has changed, and it has, then men have to adapt and overcome.
We hold the major trump card. We are biologically wired to confront life and living and through our ability to build and produce, we control the resources.

Let us take a prime example. Education. Women were sold a Bill of goods on education. So they get a degree and absorb all that debt. 3/4 of the educational loan debt is owned by women. Women don’t want hard work. They want the top end jobs so they don’t have to work. They know they are lazy. Ester Vilar pounded this concept into men. Stupid, stupid men.

Women do not have the work ethic and drive that men do. Within the margins. Extreme fliers on the outside do not count.
Is it any wonder that they now push for free education?
They acquire 40 to 80,000 in debt and can’t pay it back. They need men to do that. Don’t you dare take on a woman with this debt. That debt will be yours. There are documented cases right now where the man was divorced and he absorbed that debt.

The producers, men, rule the land yet many men walk around complaining about the condition. It’s absolutely prime. Women voted in their way and now want financial relief.
They want free education so they don’t have to go to men...if it’s free. That’s not how life works. We already know that when we play, we pay.

Do not elevate women above you like a stupid slave. Women aren’t doing this to you. You are.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a capital-M Man, you should have all bases covered. (Potentially - the ability to provide and facilitate survival, and the genes for procreation.)
Ah. Now I get it. You can have all of that criteria. But it won’t make her biology re-wire itself.

The mere act of committing to a woman, automatically reduces your status to the first part of her dualistic sexual strategy. The provider and cuck. According to her BIOLOGY.”

As a rule, she is oblivious to this “strategy”. Her body (endocrine system) influences her thought processes. Emotions are created by chemicals from the endocrine system.
She’s out and about. A man catches her eye or he flirts or approaches her. Or is a coworker or a neighbor or a guy at the bar on girls night out. Ad infinitum.

Her endocrine system fires. The social construct allows her to engage. Even she thinks it’s harmless flirting. Then it starts to really turn on. He slips her his card. (Something I do)

She goes home and can’t stop thinking about him. The husband finds her distracted and distant. “No honey. No sex tonight. Stop asking.”
Society and law says it’s all her decision, right?

She is NOT cognizant of her dualism. You were suppose to keep her interested and her interest high in you right? It was your job to keep her happy, right?

Just a simple common example. All of this is smoke screen. Her emotions (endocrine system), dictates her actions. It is fukking OBVIOUS that we all talk about a woman is an emotional creature but yet men throw this out. There is nothing in the world going to change her dualism. No man on the planet can cover those bases. There are no bases.

You would have to restrict her interactions in the many social spheres of the modern world OR you are valuable enough to her to make her give them up for you. No woman on this planet who goes to bars, indulges in social media, wears suggestive clothes to work, engages men as “friends”, separate vacations will be a match for a rational man who understands the biological nature of women. She will put herself in those situations continually because she is wired to do that. She doesn’t have a fukking clue. She is a woman. A procreation breeding machine at the biological level.

Anything a woman says about any of this is a rationalization!!!!
A woman only knows what she FEELS.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mere act of committing to a woman, automatically reduces your status
so does it to the man, just like i pined for a BMW M3, I purchased one, i loved it, hell I put 40 quid of petrol in it a day.

Ive owned it 8 weeks now, and that "loved it" feeling has died right down

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all your points are from an era gone by, not from an era where a mediocre woman has a complete army in her phone and a beta male government support system that puts his cape on for every decision she makes
I know young women raised this way and who exist. My son screens for them and is dating one at 18. But I run in social circles where many families are intact and where people have good values.

I agree in today’s world technology has enabled instant gratification etc., but the technology also makes mistakes of behavior much more public. So young women of good character have to be that much more judicious in their behavior, not less.

This is something I discuss often with my teenage daughters.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
so does it to the man, just like i pined for a BMW M3, I purchased one, i loved it, hell I put 40 quid of petrol in it a day.

Ive owned it 8 weeks now, and that "loved it" feeling has died right down
member corrector had a theory on the 'newness' of things being the most exciting part of them...the fact that something is different from before and its effect on attracting or being attracted to.

I paraphrased his theory roughly. He could explain it better.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious, whom are you quoting?
I’m quoting myself. If you need one. It would be best if you mulled it around for a while. Then walk on the earth and observe. Or you could go to the 1950’s version of the Kinsey report. I could list four well written scientific books such as the Red Queen and the Selfish Gene but it shouldn’t matter. You should come to your own conclusion based on observation.

I’m not going to tell you what to think. I am only an observer. I select my own decisions and keep my own counsel. I never listen to women on things like this. They have too much of a vested interest for them to be objective about their own actions.

If the split between their legs lost its value they would have to sell something more than their holes. That’s what I want for women.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m quoting myself. If you need one. It would be best if you mulled it around for a while. Then walk on the earth and observe. Or you could go to the 1950’s version of the Kinsey report. I could list four well written scientific books such as the Red Queen and the Selfish Gene but it shouldn’t matter. You should come to your own conclusion based on observation.

I’m not going to tell you what to think. I am only an observer. I select my own decisions and keep my own counsel. I never listen to women on things like this. They have too much of a vested interest for them to be objective about their own actions.

If the split between their legs lost its value they would have to sell something more than their holes. That’s what I want for women.
Red Queen provides additional insight over the manipulated man and the rules?