Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Woman's Sexual History

Pan87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of chat in the "Manosphere" about the value of Slutts versus Low-Notch/Virginal women and AWALT (doesn't matter if she's a slutt or a virgin, because AWALT).

I want to dispel this fallacy and describe the difference between a Slutt and a Low-Notch/Virginal woman.

All women have the potential/evolved-wiring to be $luts, but not all women are $luts.

The value of low-notch girls and virgins is that they are displaying self control, and self respect. Women know deep in their hindbrain that the more d!cks they take, the more damaged they become. Women cannot bond to men in LTR's after taking a few d!cks.

The chances of your PurplePill LTR relationship surviving in the long term are hugely increased if she is low-notch or virginal. This is not enough on its own though. You must also maintain masculine frame or even the virgin will eventually cuck you.

AWALT is true, but not all women give into their debased nature. Men are wired for murder and rape, but not all Men rape and murder. Right? ;)

In Summary: If you don't care about a woman's sexual past, then you are a low-value thirsty omega male.

The only guys I know who accept $lutty behavior from women are basement dwelling enablers/White Knights and OnlyFans subscribers.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all subconsciously worry about it, but there are pressures, outside pressures, that allow the problem to be obscured.

Things like Snap Chat have convenience of being purposely deceitful, intended to leave her with a minimal foot print... It is a worrying trend for the modern man, to see her efforts to obscure the truth aided.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I will add this. A slt doesn't always mean she is sleeping left and right. She could be virginal, dating and fcking around every year changing partners, but she could had a kid at age 16. That still is a slt.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women have the potential/evolved-wiring to be $luts, but not all women are $luts.

The value of low-notch girls and virgins is that they are displaying self control, and self respect.
I can validate this at least based on my own experiences.

I've known quite a few girls that's decided to take a break from dating or guys in general, or not have sex right away with anyone. However they are extremely sexual and rather than bang 100 random guys, they just resorted to using their toys to get them by their urges.

Same for some married women in sexless marriages(husband no longer interested in having sex with them). They were willing to stay in the marriage and take care of themselves with toys. They could have easily gotten any d1ck they wanted but chose to abstain from it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My $.02

1. A woman's sexual history is not worth knowing on an encyclopedic level (notch count, escapades, etc)

2. However, a man who understands women well will infer this information, more or less, on a subconscious level; she'll telegraph it.

3. However what he thinks he knows he can always assume is the tip of some kind of iceberg, which again he doesn't need to see.

4. You'll never stop female sexuality, it's a force of nature, especially in her prime years, so pay more attention to her relationship with her father, how she treats strangers, number of guy "friends" etc.

5. This is gonna sound "beta" but try not to judge. Plate her or don't based on your values, but if you plate her, just enjoy it for what it is. If not, send her on her way, or better yet, friendzone her and she can be your wing.

5. In all cases, do your best to leave them better than you found them, if you leave them, that is.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Machine10033

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve known plenty of sluts that as they aged actually became loyal girlfriends and wives... on the other hand some of the biggest sluts I currently know are chicks that were not sluts when they entered marriage and suddenly felt “ under appreciated “. Judge your girl by her actions as they relate to you... if your on this site long enough you can pick up on signs that she’s slutting around behind your back.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My $.02

1. A woman's sexual history is not worth knowing on an encyclopedic level (notch count, escapades, etc)

2. However, a man who understands women well will infer this information, more or less, on a subconscious level; she'll telegraph it.

3. However what he thinks he knows he can always assume is the tip of some kind of iceberg, which again he doesn't need to see.

4. You'll never stop female sexuality, it's a force of nature, especially in her prime years, so pay more attention to her relationship with her father, how she treats strangers, number of guy "friends" etc.

5. This is gonna sound "beta" but try not to judge. Plate her or don't based on your values, but if you plate her, just enjoy it for what it is. If not, send her on her way, or better yet, friendzone her and she can be your wing.

5. In all cases, do your best to leave them better than you found them, if you leave them, that is.
With regard to #5, if you act non judgmental, she’ll be much more inclined to tell you about her past. Then it will help you decide if she’s just a plate or if she might be worthy of a relationship.

-Augustus-

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve known plenty of sluts that as they aged actually became loyal girlfriends and wives... on the other hand some of the biggest sluts I currently know are chicks that were not sluts when they entered marriage and suddenly felt “ under appreciated “. Judge your girl by her actions as they relate to you... if your on this site long enough you can pick up on signs that she’s slutting around behind your back.
A slut that becomes a "loyal" house wife is just a floored SMV that is within her epiphany phase and has to settle for the long-term provisioning of a beta provider because she can't swing from the alpha **** no more or at least not as frequently.

A loyal girl who has been dedicated to an LTR but starts to want to channel her inner slut is just a girl in fear that she has been "missing out".

Look up Rollo Tomassi's takes on this and listen to his podcast with the divorced man whose former "pastor" wife became an Onlyfans slut after two kids and a religious lifestyle.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, Would you consider a virginal (type) woman, who gets married and in three years gives a secret BJ to an old friend and kisses a few and then finally gets a one night stand...a slvt?

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, here is another one. You marry a woman who only had one other partner. It was in high school and he bounced in her. You have two kids.
after 12 years, she goes back to work and ends up having a secret affair with a guy at work. Would you consider her a slvt.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more OP. You marry a woman. One kid so far. She was with only two men before being with you. Marriage seems solid to you.
she goes on vacation with her sister, BFF, and her aunt.
while she was on “vacation”, she has sex with four guys. Didn’t spend all that much time on the beach.
Her notch count, including you was three. She comes back with a notch count of 7 now. Sill reasonably low. Would you consider her a slvt?

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With regard to #5, if you act non judgmental, she’ll be much more inclined to tell you about her past. Then it will help you decide if she’s just a plate or if she might be worthy of a relationship.

-Augustus-
this is how I do it.

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, Would you consider a virginal (type) woman, who gets married and in three years gives a secret BJ to an old friend and kisses a few and then finally gets a one night stand...a slvt?
In other terms, you’re basically asking:
“Would it bother you if a non-criminal personal robbed your house?”

What would your answer be?

There’s a reason why we avoid LTR with sluts in the first place...

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other terms, you’re basically asking:
“Would it bother you if a non-criminal personal robbed your house?”

What would your answer be?

There’s a reason why we avoid LTR with sluts in the first place...
I didn’t define the word slvt. I was asking what his definition of those women would be. You misunderstood. I was showing the phenomena of a woman’s dualistic sexual strategy despite her being in control of her base nature more so than let’s say 80% of other women.

what constitutes the word slvt. What makes a woman a slvt?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the women in those three examples were slvts despite having lower notch counts? It’s a question.
A person who engages in criminal activities is recognized as a criminal. It doesn’t matter if they started those activities today or 10 years ago. Both criminals, just different levels of experience.

Same with sluts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each of those situations are a "cheated on" situation while you are in the relationship with her. If your experienced with cheating you know the fires of hades startup with the affair. Those fires are not extinguished by the end of the affair. They can potentially be extinguished by retributive action, consequences, loss and remorse on her behalf. If she knows she got away with it, eventually she will do it again. It grows a separate identity outside of you which will continue to strengthen with every lie, half truth and deception and eventually it will destroy you. When someone is cheating on you they are playing the game of life AGAINST you.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A person who engages in criminal activities is recognized as a criminal. It doesn’t matter if they started those activities today or 10 years ago. Both criminals, just different levels of experience.

Same with sluts.
so does the assertion that a woman who does not engage in excessive illicit behavior, then gets married, she somehow is valued more because she has fewer partners in the beginning.
So the woman who went to the carrousel prior to marriage is a slvt. Got it. So the woman who was more chaste but then later after marriage and her sex drive for her husband drops, she has an affair. So now she is a slvt. Got it.

Was she a slut all along under leash and control until she landed her provider? Well that’s smart actually. So why did she let her slvt out AFTER she was married? Are all women, down deep just slvts? So where are all of these chaste women? Are they in a convent? Or are they all just women?

Define a slvt in a usable, simple to understand, definition that men can actually use.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so does the assertion that a woman who does not engage in excessive illicit behavior, then gets married, she somehow is valued more because she has fewer partners in the beginning.
So the woman who went to the carrousel prior to marriage is a slvt. Got it. So the woman who was more chaste but then later after marriage and her sex drive for her husband drops, she has an affair. So now she is a slvt. Got it.

Was she a slut all along under leash and control until she landed her provider? Well that’s smart actually. So why did she let her slvt out AFTER she was married? Are all women, down deep just slvts? So where are all of these chaste women? Are they in a convent? Or are they all just women?

Define a slvt in a usable, simple to understand, definition that men can actually use.
Maybe her emotions and social and popularity "currents" control her. She doesn't care about what he thinks.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve talked to and slept with more than a few women who are remorseful to the point of hating themselves for cheating. Two were never the same after they cheated and ruined their families.

The following only applies to women who did not hop onto the carousel early:

Women know that in certain situations they do become overpowered with primal urges. Those chemicals are very powerful on a woman. If you look at those three examples I wrote above, know that they are three examples of women I sexed up. Three of the ones I remember distinctly.

They have to reconcile their behavior against what they socially are and their own self perceived beliefs about themselves. It’s a tough spot for them. Now let me very clear here. They were overpowered by Biologically induced primal directives.
Inside they despised themselves. This is where if you are ignorant of her actions and still treating her well...it drives her down even more. She may become very resentful of good treatment.
She wants redemption. Not forgiveness. But her mate has no clue what she has done. Thus she may bounce out of the relationship. She is no longer worthy.

Now the following applies to women who racked up a notch count early:

Women who go for their empowerment or validation to fuk whatever they want will truly be destroying their ability to pair bond. This is true as I have observed it.
During this process, they become highly corrupted. They have cheated on boyfriends that she positively knew believed that they were exclusive. Instead of breaking things off cleanly before indulging, she knows that the possibility of a relationship with him is no longer possible. If he is a good provider potential guy she will hang onto him for a while longer.
Exclusiveness is already implied and the girl knows this without a shred of doubt despite using the justification...”we were not exclusive”. Now men think they have to clearly state things. Line them out etc. that in itself is a huge manipulation. She’s not fukking stupid. She already knows it’s implied. Just like she knows when a hook up is just a sport fuk.
She will indulge in even more progressively deviant sexual conduct to somehow get the high end powerful rushes she use to get. Women are extremely easy to corrupt. They conform to social expectations. It’s the end of them when they do.

Conclusion. Women have a very powerful dualistic propensity to have one man as her provider, emotion safe, dedicated man...which ABSOLUTELY lowers her sexual desire for him, and the men she runs into that make her want to fuk with a strong procreation drive.
She doesn’t even know why. There are married women right now that are incredibly desperate to find out why they no longer feel desire for their husband. They will volunteer for any drug trial. They know they are extremely susceptible to other men.
You can read about this.

This biological Propensity is the reason the human race exists. To make women 100% loyal is impossible. If you could rewrite them for the sake of civilization, we will die out. This is pretty harsh stuff. Men are survival vehicles. A means to an end. The only reason we are even talking about any of this in present time is because feminism/communism has opened it up to exploit women thus exposed it. And of course DNA testing. Without this exposed condition, we would be clueless and only the women actually caught would be slvts. The rest would go on as usual without men’s knowledge.

There is a solution. But every time I talk about it, men fully stuck in the feminine imperative reject it. So it’s self evident that men need to come to their own solutions. There’s nothing anyone can do for them.

Last edited: