Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A very quick, brief rant.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I'm no COVID-19 denier, but god am I sick of women using it as an excuse to not meet up. I work in the medical industry as IT support and have been in 3 covid confirmed patient rooms, wearing full PPE of course, so I just don't buy it. But with women, you just know that they're using it as the most convenient excuse of all time and you can't call them out on it and it's total bs.

Any advice?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Look, I'm no COVID-19 denier, but god am I sick of women using it as an excuse to not meet up. I work in the medical industry as IT support and have been in 3 covid confirmed patient rooms, wearing full PPE of course, so I just don't buy it. But with women, you just know that they're using it as the most convenient excuse of all time and you can't call them out on it and it's total bs.

Any advice?
Well how were things before covid hit?

Were the women meeting up freely with no problems at all?

Or did they find other reasons to not meet up?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well how were things before covid hit?

Were the women meeting up freely with no problems at all?

Or did they find other reasons to not meet up?
The thing is I don't usually stay with any one plate for too long in fact most of them aren't plates as much as they are just random flings that I hang out with a few times and then I move on to others. My dating game is all mostly online cause I'm lazy so obviously it's a numbers game, so before it was the usual resistance but you know with enough numbers anyone will say yes right, it's just now covid-19 is the most convenient excuse, which cannot be argued with right, whereas before you could sort of whittle away at their defenses and they would eventually give in. So I guess my point is I don't see what it matters how they acted before, it's all the same **** now as it was then it's just this presents, again, a super mega convenient excuse which is really hard to break down, that's all.

I guess what's annoying is some girls act interested or like they would totally be down to meet, but then it's like "hurr with this covid it's not safe". Honestly, if it's really a problem let's just both wear masks?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Any advice?
Hasn't been an issue.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter whether you "buy" their excuse. They don't want to meet.
Covid19 has actually been easier to weed out disinterested or AW women. Between April And Late May I met about a dozen women. 9 at my place and 3 at a park. Guess what the 3 at the park I never saw them again (and they tend to be uglier than the girls who came over, except for one who was fit and had nice body but a butterface lol). One drove from out of state nearly 3 hours one way and we smashed. Another drove 1.5 hours we didn't smash and I kicked her out lol

I've been back on the dating market for over a week. Have met with 2 chicks thus far about to meet 2 more
1. Came to my house and slobbed me up---never called me again (she was a SM grenade anyway no loss)
2. Took me out to eat but was fugly in person she was using old pics--she paid cause I told her I lost my credit card (which is true)

The chick coming over tonight is a chick I've messed with on and off the last several months, another chick we are meeting for drinks tomorrow and she is in the kink lifestyle.

I'm not here to brag but the point, if women wanna meet you they will

OP if a woman refuses to meet or is wishy washy, drop her and find one who will, they may not be as hot as your other options but Hey

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
During the peek of the quarantine in March-May when I was talking to a lot of different chicks I would tell them that I wasn’t going out and meeting people and just wanted to talk. That of course made them want me to break my frame and meet them. They wanted to be the exception and had to Qualify to me and work at convincing me they were worth it. Female psychology 101 aka reverse psychology.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a women doesn't like you enough, they will give out any convenient excuses to not hurt ur fragile male feelings.

When a women likes you enough, even in a curfew, they'll find excuses to meet up with you.

This is the universal truth.

As for ur other claims, it's all lies to cover up ur ineptitude at getting women.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been meeting up with chicks and swapping spit and cumm with no mask... YOLO

I'm kidding... kinda of... maybe

People are hooking up more now then ever. Chicks are so bored that a hotel stay seems like a date to them, or a magical getaway. I got a motel a couple weeks ago, and the place was packed. I checked in at 11pm... you know how usually if you check in that late, you have to ring the bell?

Well the guy was just sitting there, waiting already, like he already knows what's up. A woman came in to wait behind me while I was getting my room. This was like a Tuesday or Wednesday

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a women doesn't like you enough, they will give out any convenient excuses to not hurt ur fragile male feelings.

When a women likes you enough, even in a curfew, they'll find excuses to meet up with you.

This is the universal truth.

As for ur other claims, it's all lies to cover up ur ineptitude at getting women.
Great point bro!

Another thing, women aren't really as busy as men think they are
The women that I have noticed have the highest interest tend to want to meet within a day or two
For example the old flame I met with yesterday, I had not talked to her for 2 months, I didn't have her number saved
We matched on HINGE and did the deed within 30 minutes of her coming to my house. Sure we knew each other but the other chick I met on Friday we matched on Thursday. I did not know her before and she gave me a glorious BJ.

Another chick I'm supposed to meet today I matched with on sunday on Bumble she was down to meet at a bar yesterday, but I pushed it back to today cause I wanted to bang the other chick to get it out of my system

A lot of women will make time, these women ain't doing shyt, sure some women are truly busy but if they were super duper busy for days on end like some of them claim would they really be on a dating app?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women who are acting weird still are the ones who are still working. The ones who have been furloughed are ready for the D

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women who are acting weird still are the ones who are still working. The ones who have been furloughed are ready for the D
I disagree 3 out of the dozen women I met from April to late May were nurses
These women are stressed out and want some D to relive that stress lol
I only met one women who was not working

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree 3 out of the dozen women I met from April to late May were nurses
These women are stressed out and want some D to relive that stress lol
I only met one women who was not working
That's funny, because I have 2 working in the hospital, and they are ready too... but the ones who do other kinds of work, are not as cooperative right now. Could just be coincidence though

Nurses also usually only work like 3 days a week, so they are more available then the average working woman usually

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any advice?
If they didn't have that they'd be telling you "I'm busy", so what difference does it make. Excuse=not interested.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score