Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A very quick, brief rant.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I'm no COVID-19 denier, but god am I sick of women using it as an excuse to not meet up. I work in the medical industry as IT support and have been in 3 covid confirmed patient rooms, wearing full PPE of course, so I just don't buy it. But with women, you just know that they're using it as the most convenient excuse of all time and you can't call them out on it and it's total bs.

Any advice?
Yes, spin more plates. :rolleyes:

coyote_astro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah now that it's Restrictions/Lockdown Part 2 I'm getting more push back than the first time around. Gyms/restaurants are closed again and with it being colder (no walk dates, so either girls are coming to my place or they are going to stall)

1. One who wanted to wait until vaccines came out, mind you we still may be months away from that (I told her kick rocks)
2. Another woman wants to do viritual dating etc

Point is these women are using this as an excuse to flake on guys easier they don't like or are lukewarm about. Women will still break rules for guys they really want. I hooked up with a chick on Saturday from Bumble, we had fun but she was only in town until Sunday. Not going to waste my time with women "who want to wait" nope come back to my spot or GTFO

Totally man! As they say, "making rules for betas, breaking rules for alphas"
I'm not gonna waste my time doing virtual dating and other BS. I don't mind videochatting beforehand if that makes them feel more comfortable.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally man! As they say, "making rules for betas, breaking rules for alphas"
I'm not gonna waste my time doing virtual dating and other BS. I don't mind videochatting beforehand if that makes them feel more comfortable.
Totally agree it's a buffer for girls to string you along and let you down nicely still tons of girls willing to meet you just gotta find them. I met one the other night and one a week ago so women are still going out to meet new men

coyote_astro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree it's a buffer for girls to string you along and let you down nicely still tons of girls willing to meet you just gotta find them. I met one the other night and one a week ago so women are still going out to meet new men
Great to hear man! As I'm looking for ideas, did you meet them online or did you approach?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I'm no COVID-19 denier, but god am I sick of women using it as an excuse to not meet up. I work in the medical industry as IT support and have been in 3 covid confirmed patient rooms, wearing full PPE of course, so I just don't buy it. But with women, you just know that they're using it as the most convenient excuse of all time and you can't call them out on it and it's total bs.

Any advice?
Covid is the perfect excuse for a woman not to meet the guys she's stringing along. Like always, ditch women that give you excuses when it comes to meeting up and getting it in.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"